THE BROWNS BOARD

Same Sex Marriage Vote Passes In Mn

VaporTrail

do you like watching guys fuck or something?

tell me how this is more important than say the top 10 topics in the political forum.

Again with the deflections. Do you have any actually reasoning here or not? You are just making yourself look more and more pathetic.

Top ten posts on the political board? So "liberals suck" "Obama sucks" "brown people are scary" etc etc. Yeah... that's what we need.

When did we get to the point we could only work on one problem at a time?

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Again with the deflections. Do you have any actually reasoning here or not? You are just making yourself look more and more pathetic.

Top ten posts on the political board? So "liberals suck" "Obama sucks" "brown people are scary" etc etc. Yeah... that's what we need.

When did we get to the point we could only work on one problem at a time?

Dude, no FUCKING way you are in college. You are a 7th grade or beyond student in some piece of garbage school.

Dude, no FUCKING way you are in college. You are a 7th grade or beyond student in some piece of garbage school.

and here I am still waiting for an answer as two idiots run around in circles

Tell me why gay marriage should be illegal

Tell me why you think I'm in 7th grade

FYI bro, I'm a very good student at one of the best universities in the world studying engineering. I'm a pretty smart dude and I am gonna have a pretty successful career. You can sit there and say whatever you want, I could care less.

and here I am still waiting for an answer as two idiots run around in circles

Tell me why gay marriage should be illegal

Tell me why you think I'm in 7th grade

FYI bro, I'm a very good student at one of the best universities in the world studying engineering. I'm a pretty smart dude and I am gonna have a pretty successful career. You can sit there and say whatever you want, I could care less.

well its not anymore in minny for Winnie and Ginnie or Vinny and Skinny...

so whats the problem now jr? lose your locker combo again?

Woodypeckerhead translation:

"I am gay, so that is what I want to talk about, because even though

ObaMao is a loser, is dividing our country into serious problems, is running up

our national debt when he said that Bush doing so was "unpatriotic", and even

with scandal after scandal and failure after failure, I suck Obamao's toes and I won't

admit that he is a failure"

That's how I interpret his blithering fake baloney.

Again, give me an actual reason for why you think gays should not be allowed to marry. All I have heard from your side so far is a bunch of elementary school antics calling myself gay and deflecting the question.

P.S. Your "translation" posts aren't clever. They aren't funny. They're Retarded. I'm not sure what conservative site you saw it on first but I'm guessing you thought it was the greatest thing ever and started doing it.

P.S.S. YOU are what is dividing this country. The majority of us our cool. Its the side bitching and moaning and trying to turn everything into some way to attack the other side instead of actually solving problems. That's liberals and conservatives, though it seems like your side is fucking it up more as of now

I like them. Obviously, they make you wet your pants in class. Sorry about that. Maybe you could try

running around like a psychotic dung beetle in the sun, all during recess until no one notices.

But it's good you finally had the nads to actually have an opinion of your own. We're getting somewhere.

Of course, it's a freakin stupid opinion... complainers who complain about what the Obamao menace is doing,....

made him do it before they complained.

Actually, some of us thinking you are actually in the seventh grade gives you a bit of credit. We could think

you are actually in pre-K, you know.

Same old same old

"It doesn't affect me so it doesnt after"

Again, someone just give a reason why gay marriage should be illegal?

In the first place gay marriage is not and has never been illegal as far as I know.

The institution of marriage itself has been in place by society's for hundreds of years probably.

There are various reasons it was implemented just a few being the continuation of a family children passing on rights and property etcetera.

Some folks believe that those things are out dated in today society, and they may well the right.

And if they, and you woody, are correct then there is absolutely no reason that marriage in any form should continue correct?

Can you tell me why you believe that two people should get more rights and privileges because they call themselves husband and wife?

WSS

Wow that's a bad ass reply. It's nice that the navy takes spastics. What did you do? Scoop mashed potatoes or wipe down the basketballs in the gym?

You all look incredibly stupid hurling the most juvenile insults at Woody. Seriously grow up

blowe

Yes, but when trying to reach to a stupid woodypeckerhead, you have to warp your brain a bit to

talk to him on his own level - 7th grade or so. I'll start trying to ignore the little weasel. B) .

You all look incredibly stupid hurling the most juvenile insults at Woody. Seriously grow up

Let them have their fun. If they feel better by doing that, let them. If they don't realize how bad it makes them look, nothing we can do

In the first place gay marriage is not and has never been illegal as far as I know.

The institution of marriage itself has been in place by society's for hundreds of years probably.

There are various reasons it was implemented just a few being the continuation of a family children passing on rights and property etcetera.

Some folks believe that those things are out dated in today society, and they may well the right.

And if they, and you woody, are correct then there is absolutely no reason that marriage in any form should continue correct?

Can you tell me why you believe that two people should get more rights and privileges because they call themselves husband and wife?

WSS

When did I say get rid of all marriage?

Marriage has changed a bunch through history.

If two people are living together, sharing a lot, maybe one is financially dependent on the other, maybe they have kids, etc., I would think it makes sense to look at those two as a unit.

When did I say get rid of all marriage?

Marriage has changed a bunch through history.

If two people are living together, sharing a lot, maybe one is financially dependent on the other, maybe they have kids, etc., I would think it makes sense to look at those two as a unit.

Haven't we established that child raising has nothing to do with it?

So everyone who lives together and shares expenses should get special treatment under the government?

Fine, can you think of any other reasons?

WSS

Haven't we established that child raising has nothing to do with it?

So everyone who lives together and shares expenses should get special treatment under the government?

Fine, can you think of any other reasons?

WSS

Because lots of people who live together and are unmarried claim welfare and social security benefits? If people want to get married and share expenses and thus keep off the govt cheese god bless them

Steve, whatever you are trying to get at, be a little more clear. I'll try to play your game. I'm already chasing someone else around in circles.

I'm more interested in the reasoning why some on here think gays should not be able to marry.

Wow that's a bad ass reply. It's nice that the navy takes spastics. What did you do? Scoop mashed potatoes or wipe down the basketballs in the gym?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

All the stupid shit that old men like cal and diehard post and you troll my post? Got it.

Lol, nothing personal, it just had the thing about the Navy, so I thought it was perfect. Anyways, there's been a ton of shitposting lately, and I've been avoiding much of it, I figured it was about time to step back into the ring.

Oh cripes don't say step into the ring in front of Cysko!!!

I had my hands full promoting the bout between he and Mr T.but now I'm going to have to contact the WWF and see if we could get a winner take all Texas cage match.I'll keep you guys posted when the tickets go on sale. Hey wait a minute how about pay per view? On the internet! That could solve a lot of the Browns Board financial woes.

:)

WSS

So in other words what you're saying is:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youre fucking dead, kiddo.

Archived