THE BROWNS BOARD

Same Sex Marriage Vote Passes In Mn

VaporTrail

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we already had that conversation, very elaborately. You were here.

Libs do this so much. They come back later and pretend the question was

never answered, so their assertions are valid.

"sigh"

Search it.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/05/23/boy-scouts-of-america-vote-to-allow-gay-youths-membership/

Gotta love The Blaze. These comments... lol

"No surprise at all just another sign of the times. I pray that genuine Christian parents will immediately take a stand by removing their boys from it. Satan wins again! The moral decay continues on at a much faster pace then ever before,"

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/05/23/boy-scouts-of-america-vote-to-allow-gay-youths-membership/

Gotta love The Blaze. These comments... lol

"No surprise at all just another sign of the times. I pray that genuine Christian parents will immediately take a stand by removing their boys from it. Satan wins again! The moral decay continues on at a much faster pace then ever before,"

That damn Satan. He wins again! Since he's such a huge problem you'd think god would just uncreate him. Since he's just, you know, a rogue angel and not on the same level as god who could get rid of him anytime he wanted.

well SAGE stands for

Student

Alliance

Gay

Engineers

seeing as the university of Michigan is in the top 5 for gay schools and you seem to be so adamant about this subject makes me wonder.

You should be wondering why you're such a bigot that you want to bam gays getting married just because. No one can really think up a legitimate reason. Just that Allah doesn't like it. I don't give a crap what Allah thinks. To me religion is not a valid reason for anything. If you allow religion to dictate any policy that's a slippery slope to living under Sharia law, or whatever the Christian equivalent of it is. Either way its a big, stinking turd. Alkahu akbar!

well SAGE stands for

Student

Alliance

Gay

Engineers

seeing as the university of Michigan is in the top 5 for gay schools and you seem to be so adamant about this subject makes me wonder.

So I have to be gay to support a gay cause?

Does anyone have an actual reason why gays shouldn't get married yet?

The American people have a right to have laws to protect it's institutions that keep them from

falling apart as a society. One of those institutions is marriage. The definition of marriage is

the legally established union between a man and a woman, to establish a legal bond of responsibility

and belonging to their biological immediate family. As in, the man and woman have children, and each other.

Marriage entails rights to all the legal benefits as a permanent ...@@... established entity. So, despite

"divorce" ...the parents still have legal rights to their biological children and each other as the law stipulates.

There is also the American (obviously not limited to America) cultural, and universally historical, and biological,

and spiritual underpinnings of society to keep the structure that holds our society together.

Now, gays were missing out on legal protections and rights to a point, so civil unions were created.

There is no added benefit to create a gay "marriage" farce, because the rights are already established by civil unions.

So, the farce is an attack of the institution of marriage - there is no other way for me to see it. It's a political undermining

of the status quo. In earlier discussions, we've already noted that there are more extreme movements than gay "marriage"

on the horizon. When does it all end? Everything has to be ridiculed by libs, unless they are the author or "owner" of whatever

is the anti-status quo attack focus point of the day. If society has no right to establish a healthy structure for society to flourish,

society will fail.

Iow's, gay marriage/abortion/legalizing whatever/Christianity/love of country/guns/hunting/fishing/suv/pickup truck/

capitalism/etc attacks by libs and lib/marxist extremists..

is all just an antagonistic, subcultural hate attack on the status quo of American life.

When society cannot have structure to maintain it's existence,

there are problems, and society can fall apart:

even in "perfect" Sweden:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/sweden/10080320/Stockholm-riots-leave-Swedens-dreams-of-perfect-society-up-in-smoke.html

So... that irrelevant article about Sweden aside, you think allowing gays to marry will cause the moral decay of our society, or some BS like that. Lol, alright Cal, THAT is what is going to do it...

Well luckily most people don't think like you, and the people that our thinking like you are on the second half of their life.

Really though, the whole "if we change the definition of marriage who knows what will happen next" argument is a lame one. You think its never changed before? How many wives do you have? How much livestock did you give your father in law? Do rape victims have to marry their attackers? Is divorce a thing?

I should have realized though. I pushed for a legit answer but all I got back was the "decay of society" shit.

You even just copy and pasted it. Think for yourself Cal. Get your own opinions

Liar. I post is my own. Apparently, you didn't even read it. Par for liberal stinky course of emotionalism garbage.

blah blah blah.

You wanted an answer, and you don't like that there's an answer.

There must be some kind of psychological term for libs doing that all the time.

Yes, your answer is "gay will cause the moral decay of society"

Why exactly? Well that doesn't matter. Just know that they are different and I think that book I listen to doesn't like them, so there.

Yeah, IDK what I was expecting. My fault

You should be wondering why you're such a bigot that you want to bam gays getting married just because. No one can really think up a legitimate reason. Just that Allah doesn't like it. I don't give a crap what Allah thinks. To me religion is not a valid reason for anything. If you allow religion to dictate any policy that's a slippery slope to living under Sharia law, or whatever the Christian equivalent of it is. Either way its a big, stinking turd. Alkahu akbar!

Ummm Yeeaahhh, sure whatever you say.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/05/23/boy-scouts-approve-plan-to-accept-openly-gay-members/

Boy Scouts pass a motion to allow openly gay members.

and this is as fucking dumb as it gets. when you are in grade school and in the scouts the last thing a kid should be thinking about is being or wondering about homosexuality. let the kids be kids while they can instead of this. starting to wonder if I need to sit down with my twins and have the talk with them before the 3rd grade.

and this is as fucking dumb as it gets. when you are in grade school and in the scouts the last thing a kid should be thinking about is being or wondering about homosexuality. let the kids be kids while they can instead of this. starting to wonder if I need to sit down with my twins and have the talk with them before the 3rd grade.

Well now they won't be wondering why Billy isn't allowed to be in scouts. I'm guessing this really isn't going to affect many elementary school kids though

Yes, your answer is "gay will cause the moral decay of society"

Why exactly? Well that doesn't matter. Just know that they are different and I think that book I listen to doesn't like them, so there.

Yeah, IDK what I was expecting. My fault

so you are trolling for an answer?

you get one and then trash it?

I agree with everything cal wrote, because I believe marriage should be held in special regard to

the procreation of children in a society! that BTW is one man - one woman. pretty simple dont you think?

everything gay is just selfish desire... plain and simple!

but they got what they wanted right? so whats the problem?

Its selfish to not want to be held to a lower standard then everyone else? The definition of marriage has changed countless times over history, to act like now, because to people of the same sex can get married, our society will decay into chaos is preposterous. I was generally looking for an answer with any real substance, not the paranoid delusions of a conservative old man with no basis.

You hold marriage to this high ass standard in your eyes, as if its the only way to get have kids, or raise a family. Divorces? Adoptions? Single parent house holds? Adultery? All of these pale in comparison to the damage allowing two gays to marry will have on the traditional family institution...

Why is the ability to procreate even held as a high regard when it comes to marriage? What about old couples, couples that choose not to have kids, couples that can't have kids, where do they fit in?

28 If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found;

29 Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days.

30 A man shall not take his father's wife, nor discover his father's skirt.

Good, traditional values, right?

Ummm Yeeaahhh, sure whatever you say.

I think what you're really saying is that its ok to dictate policy based on what Christians think God wants, but not on what Muslims think Allah wants. However, both of those things are exactly the same and neither Christian god or Islam god has any place in human politics. Especially in America.

Archived