THE BROWNS BOARD

It's a Lock We Go WR w/ Our 2nd Pick

Soju

Little will be let go and Gordon one violation away from a year long suspension, yeah, it's WR. Just wanted to let you know. Too bad the WR class is not that good.

If you mean the 2nd round pick, maybe.

No way dumb and dumber don't trade up by packaging both 1st rounders together to move up one or two spots.

Hell for that matter.... The Browns will be lucky to have their 2nd round pick available... They will probably have to throw that in also.

Once again, a brand spanking new QB that's "their" guy with no one to throw to and nobody to block for him.

And the cycle continues...

alright i want to throw in my rant right now how lombardi and banner will fuck up this draft

BUT

if sammy watkins is on their list and he's there,,,,,no probs whatsoever.

but that should be our second pick right behind our CB or G..

happy drinkalot verybody!!

(it's flood city here right now. my pit bull is talking like robert parker: "just get me in outta rain!).).

If you mean the 2nd round pick, maybe.

No way dumb and dumber don't trade up by packaging both 1st rounders together to move up one or two spots.

Hell for that matter.... The Browns will be lucky to have their 2nd round pick available... They will probably have to throw that in also.

Once again, a brand spanking new QB that's "their" guy with no one to throw to and nobody to block for him.

And the cycle continues...

And, once again, we have two first rounders, a second and a third on our line. More than most teams.

That's nobody?

Once the turnstile Cousins gets replaced by Greco or Lauavavaoav or Pinkston, things will look better up front.

And, once again, we have two first rounders, a second and a third on our line. More than most teams.

That's nobody?

Once the turnstile Cousins gets replaced by Greco or Lauavavaoav or Pinkston, things will look better up front.

problem is lauvauo and pinkston cannot stay healthy meaning we will pick a RG somewhere in the draft 2nd or 3rd pick. the higher the better IMO.

right side of our OL is the weak link right now. no doubt.

problem is lauvauo and pinkston cannot stay healthy meaning we will pick a RG somewhere in the draft 2nd or 3rd pick. the higher the better IMO.

right side of our OL is the weak link right now. no doubt.

Lauvao started every game for the past 2 seasons.

But if he can't make it on the field this season, I do think we'll be going OG with one of our 3rd rounders.

Hoyer goes out today and begings a season that shocks the world and we don't need to draft a QB.

The first round produces a Cornerback and a guard who go on to HOF careers with the Browns.

There a guy with a nickname called Mega-tron that might argue your statemaent

And Calvin was what??? The third consecutrive WR Detroit took with their #1... and they were all high #1's... Can you name the other 2?

My point is that "can't miss" WRs may be easier to identify than can't miss QB's, but not a lot easier.

Hoyer goes out today and begings a season that shocks the world and we don't need to draft a QB.

The first round produces a Cornerback and a guard who go on to HOF careers with the Browns.

That would be one heck of a story. Stranger things have happened, Kurt Warner comes to mind. You know I can't recall a Cinderella story happening to this team, at least since their return.There has been a flash here and there ( Ben Gay) but nothing sustainable. Hell yea, why not now. Home town hero and all that.

Yea, and then I woke up I'm afraid....

That's nobody?

Yep. Besides Thomas and Mack 3/4th of the time that's nobody.

They've been doing a bang up job so far eh?

They should just trade Thomas for another first now. No use in wasting that talent either. By the time this team gets turned around he'll be 35 and done.

There a guy with a nickname called Mega-tron that might argue your statemaent

The Lions have been in zero playoff games with Megatron because he's the focus of the offense, not a piece whose role is to catch some and remove safeties from the box.

By way of comparison: The Niners made the NFC title game the year before they drafted Rice. Rice was the final piece to the puzzle, not the start of it. Roger Craig was the Niners leading receiver the year before they drafted Jerry.. and that's why they went WR, because they already had the battle at the LoS won.

WR's are shiny hood ornaments - nothing more

I like Walterfootball's pick of OSU's Roby with our second 1st-rounder.

WR's are dime a dozen - they touch the ball 3, maybe 5 times a game. QB's make WR's, not the other way around.

It is a chicken egg type argument. You may be right you may be wrong. If a guy cant catch and can't get separation I doesn't matter how good the QB is.

ballpeen, on 22 Sept 2013 - 04:39 AM, said:

miktoxic, on 22 Sept 2013 - 05:10 AM, said:

and then you woke up......

wow ball peen you were correct sir. hats off!

just hope the second part of your equation is also correct about drafting cb and G.

I feel like the WRs had a much better game this week in comparison to previous weeks. Of course the Vikings secondary is nothing to fear but the ball placement by Hoyer was much better than with Weeden. Next week versus Cincinnati should be a good test of what our Offense is actually capable of.

Archived