THE BROWNS BOARD

Freeman just got cut

letsgojackets

last time i saw campbell he was in street clothes.

cut him asap and sign freeman.

smart, quick and easy.

tyler fucking thigpen? GTFO!

freeman was a first rounder correct? the guy is huge. let him come to the shores of lake erie and play for us. his nose will be running so much because of the cold that he couldn't sniff a line if he wanted to.

besides the quality of coke in cleveland compared to that in florida must be worlds apart.

right zombo?

crack in ohio, any kind of drug/substance in ohio is probably better than in florida. actually ashtubula is the meth capital of the world.. ohio is pretty big on this stuff, even a rich person drug like crack

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not proposing we do this, but what would the price of Ryan Foles or Kirk Cousins be?

I really don't want to give up any picks, but I feel we have a real shot at making noise with how shaky our division is this year.

WAS is going to hold onto Cousins. RG3's so unpredictable that they need a quality back-up. Foles is atrocious. PHI would rather start a battered Vick than him.

crack in ohio, any kind of drug/substance in ohio is probably better than in florida. actually ashtubula is the meth capital of the world.. ohio is pretty big on this stuff, even a rich person drug like crack

who said anything about crack? and when did crack become a 'rich person' drug? you mean rich compared to huffing gasoline? let's see......florida on the ocean (remember miami vice?) or ohio. drug smuggling? much easier into florida.

and you are wrong about ohio being the meth capital of the world. i think it's missouri.

who said anything about crack? and when did crack become a 'rich person' drug? you mean rich compared to huffing gasoline? let's see......florida on the ocean (remember miami vice?) or ohio. drug smuggling? much easier into florida.

and you are wrong about ohio being the meth capital of the world. i think it's missouri.

ashtabula is the meth capital of the world.. and crack cocaine is known as a rich person drug, get out from under your rock. and we're talking about quality of the stuff here

This thread took a classy turn lmao. I'm pretty sure the rich people avoid the crack and stick with coke and heroin. Crack will turn a healthy person into a strung out beanpole in a matter of months....most celebs have to keep an image so they avoid it.

Rock is highly addictive The short lived euphoria is followed by an extreme crash of which the only relief is another hit. of course, its a well know fact that crack was marketed by the CIA in urban areas to keep the black man down. Florida is and will continue to be the drug capital of the world.

This thread took a classy turn lmao. I'm pretty sure the rich people avoid the crack and stick with coke and heroin. Crack will turn a healthy person into a strung out beanpole in a matter of months....most celebs have to keep an image so they avoid it.

You need to arrange a meeting with Lamar Odom...

Rock is highly addictive The short lived euphoria is followed by an extreme crash of which the only relief is another hit. of course, its a well know fact that crack was marketed by the CIA in urban areas to keep the black man down. Florida is and will continue to be the drug capital of the world.

This isn't the 80s anymore, Mexico is now the drug capital of the Hemisphere. The Families have the entire southwest border at their disposal, plus the Baja California Peninsula to ferry the entire Pacific seaboard. Or they can ship through the Gulf, giving them access to a large portion of the Eastern seaboard.

This isn't the 80s anymore, Mexico is now the drug capital of the Hemisphere. The Families have the entire southwest border at their disposal, plus the Baja California Peninsula to ferry the entire Pacific seaboard. Or they can ship through the Gulf, giving them access to a large portion of the Eastern seaboard.

yep, I forgot all about the cartels but Heisenberg gave them a run for their money

Season_4_-_Heisenberg.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived