THE BROWNS BOARD

Connor Shaw

Texas queers?? Texas is where killers get killed and they flip the bird to the feds at every opportunity. Ok in my book

Tennesse is home to some of the best scenery and nicest people around, throw in no state tax and its an alright place.

Texas does in fact have one of the largest gay communities in the US. Lets put it this way, two guys from my high school that apparently were gay (though I oblivious to it at the time), went to Houston, got their AIDS and died there....this was mid 80s. So Texas has been a gay state all along. (Which makes it no different than any other state).

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So the board went full Retard... Ok.

Yes, Texas should secede as should every state. The federal government has become so toxic and overreaching, it is the only viable option left.

It's called math.

California wanting federal laws to force their economy killing policies on everyone else so they don't lose jobs to competition as well is not a sound plan.

Right and left wingers trying to legislate away any female responsibility to develop the single mom culture is absolutely killing us. Children of single moms turn out (in the vast majority) to be a mega drain on the state. And then they multiply. More single moms=more useless bums.

Feminist own federal politicians in both parties. Otherwise this problem would be recognized. Look at the stats, it's crazy. 80% of welfare recipients come from single moms... And that number is growing. Having a baby has become a way of survival. It's not sustainable.

I'm a vet and I don't even consider myself an American. Im a Texan. I have no respect for northerners, they're typically ignorantly pretentious and extremely hateful. That's ok, I return the favor to them. They don't like me, I don't like them; no reason to force anything on each other. Let's just separate...

See the bold....that describes this entire post.

Lol at the guy who cited the military as a reason not to secede.

Something like 15% of combat vets are texans.

Plus, who cares?! 95% of the world lets us pay for their defense so I think we should just go stand in that line and let you guys be the idiots for once.

This isn't a belt buckle go team issue here. This is math. The US is committing suicide.

Obviously far more complicated than can be discussed here but there is zero doubt in my mind that Texas would be better off returning to nation status.

Our biggest problem would be border security from the north. Especially, Oklahoma.

OK, so, you hate America. Have fun living in Iran or some such.

So ignore it and post about something else.

Be the change. Stop being an enabler.

At least posts about JFF are about someone on the team. You've been spending YOUR posts crying about other posts. Do you seriously think thays better than posting about the team?

dude, first off stop it. you are putting words in my mouth. what i'm saying is IS i at least post in other thread topics besides those concerning JF. second i don't cry about anything. i post plenty about the team. i was here before JF got here. how is it that i can get along with every other JF fan here except you and another guy? so if we take all the other JF fans line them up and only 2 stick out, i would say that you and that other person were the problem, not me.

if you guys weren't so one-sided with your views it'd make for a better experience. but i'm sure you've heard that more than once outside this forum, so why beat a dead horse.

you think Shaw will get the 3rd qb spot? Are we going to carry 3 qbs on the roster this year? thought only two are required to be active only. Shaw on the PS?

I'd think we would have to carry three. Look at seasons past, we have a history of injuries there. Might as well have three know the playbook and system well.

So the board went full Retard... Ok.

Yes, Texas should secede as should every state. The federal government has become so toxic and overreaching, it is the only viable option left.

It's called math.

California wanting federal laws to force their economy killing policies on everyone else so they don't lose jobs to competition as well is not a sound plan.

Right and left wingers trying to legislate away any female responsibility to develop the single mom culture is absolutely killing us. Children of single moms turn out (in the vast majority) to be a mega drain on the state. And then they multiply. More single moms=more useless bums.

Feminist own federal politicians in both parties. Otherwise this problem would be recognized. Look at the stats, it's crazy. 80% of welfare recipients come from single moms... And that number is growing. Having a baby has become a way of survival. It's not sustainable.

I'm a vet and I don't even consider myself an American. Im a Texan. I have no respect for northerners, they're typically ignorantly pretentious and extremely hateful. That's ok, I return the favor to them. They don't like me, I don't like them; no reason to force anything on each other. Let's just separate...

Lol at the guy who cited the military as a reason not to secede.

Something like 15% of combat vets are texans.

Plus, who cares?! 95% of the world lets us pay for their defense so I think we should just go stand in that line and let you guys be the idiots for once.

This isn't a belt buckle go team issue here. This is math. The US is committing suicide.

Obviously far more complicated than can be discussed here but there is zero doubt in my mind that Texas would be better off returning to nation status.

Our biggest problem would be border security from the north. Especially, Oklahoma.

I am writing this in Confederate gray so that you will possibly take a liking to it. Texas was a nation for what..ten years? You want to go back to their glory days of independence? You know anything about those days?

You also say that every state should secede, but yet, if we all did that you may not have the freedom to say such treasonous drivel. You have the right of free speech because of the federal government.

You hate all northerners? What the fuck are you doing on an internet forum for the fucking Cleveland Browns you fucking moron?

You try to preach of how you know all the problems of our country, and the only way to fix it is by separating into 50 different countries...right? Well, look at the former Soviet Union. That is what we would become.

I have no problem with Texas, I actually like it a lot, but I do have a problem with assholes that think they know everything. Whether they are Texans or Americans..

dude, first off stop it. you are putting words in my mouth. what i'm saying is IS i at least post in other thread topics besides those concerning JF. second i don't cry about anything. i post plenty about the team. i was here before JF got here. how is it that i can get along with every other JF fan here except you and another guy? so if we take all the other JF fans line them up and only 2 stick out, i would say that you and that other person were the problem, not me.

if you guys weren't so one-sided with your views it'd make for a better experience. but i'm sure you've heard that more than once outside this forum, so why beat a dead horse.

I'm sorry I hurt your feewings. It will be ok, I promise. Of course you weren't crying...you're a big boy!

I have praised Shaw, and haven't said anything negative about Hoyer. The worst I've said about Thigpen is he's probably the odd man out.

Yes, I am the reason you demean new Browns fans. Me and one other poster, whoever that is. I have that power over you. It's all our fault you post like you do.

By the way buddy, its down to just you still bitching about newbie fans. Guess according to your logic, you are the problem after all!

I'm sorry I hurt your feewings. It will be ok, I promise. Of course you weren't crying...you're a big boy!

I have praised Shaw, and haven't said anything negative about Hoyer. The worst I've said about Thigpen is he's probably the odd man out.

Yes, I am the reason you demean new Browns fans. Me and one other poster, whoever that is. I have that power over you. It's all our fault you post like you do.

By the way buddy, its down to just you still bitching about newbie fans. Guess according to your logic, you are the problem after all!

wrong. i'm bitching about you personally, faggot. you really want to keep this going? i suggest you don't. hey but if you are such a big browns fan come join me at the tailgate this year. i'll pick you up from the airport. i swear i will hold a grudge.

you are like a little bug and when you leave here because JF bit the bed i'll be playing the bass drum in that parade.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wrong. i'm bitching about you personally, faggot. you really want to keep this going? i suggest you don't. hey but if you are such a big browns fan come join me at the tailgate this year. i'll pick you up from the airport. i swear i will hold a grudge.

you are like a little bug and when you leave here because JF bit the bed i'll be playing the bass drum in that parade.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmm..you declare me a faggot and then want to pick me up at the airport and tailgate me?

No thanks, I'm not into that.

Although you do seem to enjoy being my bitch.

Hmmm..you declare me a faggot and then want to pick me up at the airport and tailgate me?

No thanks, I'm not into that.

Although you do seem to enjoy being my bitch.

you sure you are not a troll. shit the Steeler trolls are more tolerable. They have a reason to be annoying

fixed, I was pooping. Gave it all I had cap'n

I was going to go deeper, but it's unlikely the post survives, plus I was done shitting. New Gestapo protocols by the worst moderator/football fan I've ever met here suggests it may not.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't digging for praise.

Good on you.

Read your responses on the thread, and what I posted on the thread up until this post of yours.

Who's the troll?

I'd rather a JFF fan who will cheer for the Browns, than an old, pathetic group of bitches who will root against him (and the Browns in the process) just because they can't accept being wrong.

Some of you guys act like you're 13 years old, have actual convictions about your shitty media-fed football opinions, and are ego maniacs above all else, including Browns fans.

Fossils like Hoorta and Tour will lie, and claim neutral at times because they realize theye wrong, but they let the venom show plenty.

Mik is just an alcohol-fueled parrot of other people's bad opinions. Not as bad as the former guys, because he actually makes jokes when he's on a weekend bender. If you're going to devote so much time here, at least Mik is funny.

Gipper and Zombo are like the last two reasons to even come here (of the regulars, there are plenty of good casual posters who get drowned out by assholes). TCPO also fucks bitches with written words from time to time. He even knows football, which escapes plenty here.

But they aren't enough.

After vacation, I read through a lot of these posts and none are even worth a reply.. from a football standpoint, this place has gone completely to shit.

I think it's crazy how much time some people spend here, one of the worst collections of football dialogues I've ever read.

Be proud, because this place used to be fun until the dumbest voices became the loudest.

Good luck, go Browns.

It's the offseason, it always gets gay in here. Between the draft and training camp is the worst. The fact that our fourth string quarterback has an 11 page thread while the corner we drafted #8 overall has a one page thread buried 5 pages back is all you need to know right now.

Tour and Hoorta are excellent Browns fans and I always find their takes interesting whether I agree or not.

And what's wrong with a little venom?

Things shift from player performance to poster personality in the offseason, and that's where things always get ugly. The good news is that women are wearing less clothes and there are some very tastey summer ales out there.

And yes, Mik is funny. That's why he is here. Walter was not.

Z

As a new guy to the board, l truly appreciated that. Ironically, this is also probably the time of year when guys like myself go hunting for other sources of football talk because after the draft there's a lull in the press. We get fired up about the upcoming season but there ain't no new news. So here l am.

With that said, Fuck Yeah, Connor Shaw!!!

It's the offseason, it always gets gay in here. Between the draft and training camp is the worst. The fact that our fourth string quarterback has an 11 page thread while the corner we drafted #8 overall has a one page thread buried 5 pages back is all you need to know right now.

Tour and Hoorta are excellent Browns fans and I always find their takes interesting whether I agree or not.

And what's wrong with a little venom?

Things shift from player performance to poster personality in the offseason, and that's where things always get ugly. The good news is that women are wearing less clothes and there are some very tastey summer ales out there.

And yes, Mik is funny. That's why he is here. Walter was not.

Z

So much of the inanity that has gone on here over the years has always had to do with someone's preference for this or that Quarterback.

I wasn't on here much in the days in the days, apparently, that the likes of Shep and Lumbergh each had their love affairs with either Brady Quinn or Derek Anderson. I was, luckily, spared all that. Apparently the split was so bad that neither of them post here any more. I guess maybe they went and started their own forum because Stan and Z et al (I surmise) said shut the fuck up alreay with your man love battles over these two.....bad....quarterbacks. (Doesn't it all seem so stupid now).

And certainly there had to be man love battles over Couch and Holcomb. And more recently between Colt McCoy and Weeden? (or was someone else in there in the mean time).

It does all become a huge major bore....and I tune it out at least about 80% of the time. I gloss right over all those man love arguments about this QB or that one.

I am a fan of the Browns QB....whomever that may be. And I don't care if it is one guy or another....Couch/Holcomb/Frye/Anderson/Quinn/McCoy/Weeden/Hoyer/Manziel.

Just give me a motherfucking quarterback who will win games and I will support him and won't care otherwise.

The thing that kills me with all this is I swear some of you want a guy to fail to be "right". Honestly at this point Satan himself could line up under center and I'd root for the dude if he was winning games. I was fine with the opinions of any guy before the draft but at this point it's simple. Manziel (and Shaw and Hoyer) are Browns now. Root for the fucking team and hope they win with those guys. Or would some of you really prefer to be right and sit through 10 more years of crappy browns football?

I am a fan of the Browns QB....whomever that may be. And I don't care if it is one guy or another....Couch/Holcomb/Frye/Anderson/Quinn/McCoy/Weeden/Hoyer/Manziel.

Just give me a motherfucking quarterback who will win games and I will support him and won't care otherwise.

Didn't read this before but yep, that's exactly it.

The thing that kills me with all this is I swear some of you want a guy to fail to be "right". Honestly at this point Satan himself could line up under center and I'd root for the dude if he was winning games. I was fine with the opinions of any guy before the draft but at this point it's simple. Manziel (and Shaw and Hoyer) are Browns now. Root for the fucking team and hope they win with those guys. Or would some of you really prefer to be right and sit through 10 more years of crappy browns football?

I don't think anyone wants any of them to fail. Winning is key. I could care less if Hoyer, Thigpen, shaw, manziel or Chomps taking snaps on gameday. Winning on sundays is all that we care about.

I'd rather a JFF fan who will cheer for the Browns, than an old, pathetic group of bitches who will root against him (and the Browns in the process) just because they can't accept being wrong.

Some of you guys act like you're 13 years old, have actual convictions about your shitty media-fed football opinions, and are ego maniacs above all else, including Browns fans.

Fossils like Hoorta and Tour will lie, and claim neutral at times because they realize theye wrong, but they let the venom show plenty.

Mik is just an alcohol-fueled parrot of other people's bad opinions. Not as bad as the former guys, because he actually makes jokes when he's on a weekend bender. If you're going to devote so much time here, at least Mik is funny.

Gipper and Zombo are like the last two reasons to even come here (of the regulars, there are plenty of good casual posters who get drowned out by assholes). TCPO also fucks bitches with written words from time to time. He even knows football, which escapes plenty here.

But they aren't enough.

After vacation, I read through a lot of these posts and none are even worth a reply.. from a football standpoint, this place has gone completely to shit.

I think it's crazy how much time some people spend here, one of the worst collections of football dialogues I've ever read.

Be proud, because this place used to be fun until the dumbest voices became the loudest.

Good luck, go Browns.

So this is goodbye? :(

So much of the inanity that has gone on here over the years has always had to do with someone's preference for this or that Quarterback.

I wasn't on here much in the days in the days, apparently, that the likes of Shep and Lumbergh each had their love affairs with either Brady Quinn or Derek Anderson. I was, luckily, spared all that. Apparently the split was so bad that neither of them post here any more. I guess maybe they went and started their own forum because Stan and Z et al (I surmise) said shut the fuck up alreay with your man love battles over these two.....bad....quarterbacks. (Doesn't it all seem so stupid now).

And certainly there had to be man love battles over Couch and Holcomb. And more recently between Colt McCoy and Weeden? (or was someone else in there in the mean time).

It does all become a huge major bore....and I tune it out at least about 80% of the time. I gloss right over all those man love arguments about this QB or that one.

I think things may get real ugly around here in September/October regardless of how JFF does. We have a definite split here I reckon.

The thing that kills me with all this is I swear some of you want a guy to fail to be "right".

If you can find any post I have made where I have come close to saying I want any Browns player to "fail", then I will leave this board to never return.

Same offer to you, Mikey. Time to put up or shut up.

If you can find any post I have made where I have come close to saying I want any Browns player to "fail", then I will leave this board to never return.

"You" was figurative, I wasn't calling out any one person in particular. In fact, my dad is one of those people who has flat out said he hopes Manziel fails to prove they made a bad draft choice. I'm just tired of reading the same garbage with people trying to stroke their ego.

is that for Mike H or me?

Things will go better once you guys have decided you've put us new fans in our place.

I'll be laughing at your innernet bravado until then.

FWIW, I enjoyed visiting Cleveland a few years ago. Which was surprising given its reputation.

Things will go better once you guys have decided you've put us new fans in our place.

I'll be laughing at your innernet bravado until then.

FWIW, I enjoyed visiting Cleveland a few years ago. Which was surprising given its reputation.

It doesn't surprise us. We know how good things are here.

I on the other hand was surprised when I visited Dallas a couple of times and found how boring and uninteresting it is. Surprising given its reputation.

Really....Dealey Plaza of course was interesting, but beyond that I found it a fairly sterile morass.

Maybe I missed something. Perhaps you can fill me in on what that is.

But they aren't enough.

Good luck, go Browns.

see mike, now you're funny too, cuz that post was hilarious!

Archived