THE BROWNS BOARD

Gilbert limps off practice field today....

GuNNerGatSKi

Its been pretty humid. I'm not sure how much rain Cleveland is getting but Columbus has been getting a bunch. Humidity leads to cramping. Worilds came off the field today as well cramping.

Ok glad it's not serious thanks guys.

I was driving out to the rig I'm working in south western PA and I heard it on the hourly news blurb on NFL radio and I started tweaking out.... I can't take anymore bad breaks for our team after the Gordon debacle that is still up in the air....

Ok glad it's not serious thanks guys.

I was driving out to the rig I'm working in south western PA and I heard it on the hourly news blurb on NFL radio and I started tweaking out.... I can't take anymore bad breaks for our team after the Gordon debacle that is still up in the air....

Justin Gilbert (knee) insists that he's fine, and should return to practice Friday, the Cleveland Plain Dealer reports.

May 29 2014, 4:53 PMRotowire

Gilbert (knee) insists that he's fine, and should return to practice Friday, the Cleveland Plain Dealer reports.

Analysis:

Gilbert left Wednesday's OTAs early to ice a sore knee, but it doesn't sound as if he'll be out of action long. The rookie remains in competition for a starting cornerback job, but has also been in the conversation about returning kicks and punts.

Archived