THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns waive DB Jamoris Slaughter

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why are you speaking like a thug?

You didn't school me at all. Of course, Heckert was going to have more players on the team. He was there 3 times as long. Lombardi also didn't have a second rounder from the Gordon trade and he lost picks from the TRich trade. He also acquired more picks for the 2014 draft.

Yet, you choose to ignore all of those facts and present pure numbers. That's objective brilliance.

I was not a fan of Lombardi. However, the new regime cutting a 6th round pick is not proof of him sucking. Btw---------I was mistaken when I typed Carlton Mitchell---I meant the DE from Minnesota that Heck was so high on...what was his name? Jamie Mitchell?

I just think that most people overrated Heckert and Holmgren. The Big Show was an arrogant, lazy, piece of shit who was out of town more than he was there. Heckert did make some good picks, but he really whiffed on others. The TRich and Weeden moves were huge failures. His FA record was pathetic. He gave away draft picks when he didn't need to. He also reached on too many players.

Now, I will be waiting for your reply that will be filled more w/middle school language than w/intelligent banter.

Frosty. Spoon. We fuck dwarves in the ass.

It's from a movie.

You're right, Heckert was in Cleveland three times as long. That's the point. He wasn't fired after one year. He drafted back to back Pro Bowlers with his first two picks as Browns GM. Lombardi did not. Lombardi couldn't even manage to draft one starter.

I didn't ignore the fact that Lombardi had less picks. It's a foregone conclusion that he had less picks, being that he was only here for one season.

At no point did I mention Mike Holmgren. I firmly believe that the Brandon Weeden pick was purely because of Holmgren. Holmgren merely came to Cleveland to collect a paycheck.

At the end of the day, there are still starters left over from the Heckert drafts. There aren't any from Lombardi's. Heckert may have whiffed on Richardson and Weeden but Haden, Ward, Cameron, and Gordon more than make up for those egregious errors.

You're criticizing Heckert on trading for Jayme Mitchell? Heckert gave up a sixth round pick for Mitchell, when we were seriously thin along the defensive line.

Let me get this straight... you're going to shit on Zombo for criticizing a sixth round pick...then chastise Heckert for one of his sixth round picks...and then, when you get called out for it, you're going to make up some excuse about confusing two players and bring up yet another player that was had for a sixth round pick?

You are out of your league. Go back to your kiddy board and talk about how mean we are over here.

Is Vers....Versatile Dog?

Aw man, I used to know Vers from back in the day on the official board.. got banned for life though. :ph34r:

Vers is a good dude though. Smart football knowledge. He can teach you a few things. I can't tell you what but I'd venture that we could all teach a little something to each other in one way or another.

It's a shame Slaughter was injured and didn't capitalize on his chance to lock down a safety spot. I was hoping he would stick, he's got a sick name anyways. But, I'm still pissed that Lobotomy and Golem passed on Mathieu and took McFadden instead. Idiots. Also they wiffed on Burfict, anybody could see it from a mile away that guy was going to be pretty badass.

Boyfriend? How old are you? And you are an administrator on this board? LMAO

The people on DawgTalk won't know who you are. I don't know who you are, other than you are coming across like a freaking punk w/a big mouth and an insecurity complex.

You made an ignorant post. I called you on it. You and Timid then proceeded to act like middle school kids w/inferiority complexes.

Lombardi has sucked for most of his career. However, the Slaughter pick is not proof of that, despite your claim.

Heckert made some good picks. He made some terrible picks. He reached too many times. His FA record was terrible. Mike Adams was not good enough, but Usama Young was? Hysterical.

Hopefully, DawgTalkers will be back up tomorrow and I can actually read some football posts. I might frequent this board just to rattle your short chain, though.

Have a nice day.

Vers.....let me introduce you to Zombo....Zombo....to Vers

Vers.....Zombo is a good guy.....To the Lot!

Zombo.....Vers has great knowlege of the game....don't dismiss that. He's a good guy. In the world of the Net, I'll always stand up for Vers

Vers......this board is different is all I can say.....minimal moderation. When I first showed up here I found it odd as well....but then again, here you can say what you want and it takes a lot to get a detention around here.

Thanks to you guys who vouched for me.

Timid--------------you made some good points, but my point about Heckert and Jamie Mitchell is that Heckert came out in public and bashed Mangini for not playing Mitchell and said he was going to be a very good player. It was wrong for him to bash his coach and he was certainly wrong about Mitchell's talent.

peen: Thanks for the introduction, but Zombo seems like a dick. You know me, bro------------I don't like bullies and he is coming across as one. And you also know I won't back down from a fight.

Btw---------I have to go back to Vanderbilt for a check-up around the first of July. I'm going to hook up w/Pit while I am there. Are you close to Nashville? If so, maybe all three of us can get together.

yeah the more I think about it, the more I probably placed my gnarled paw over the line.

Even though with one paw out the doggie door and the other in the dawg house I have to say my peace to the members of this board.

Last I looked we have freedom of speech and I was taken aback by the loose lips of this motley crue.

It's just that potty mouth behavior doesn't further or strengthen your point.

Last that I knew we were Browns fans not internet gangsta seeking approval from deprived adolescents.

Calling someone out on a message board is like slapping a women so if that's the definition of "runnin wit da big dawgs" then ....well...you know

Vers.....let me introduce you to Zombo....Zombo....to Vers

Vers.....Zombo is a good guy.....To the Lot!

Zombo.....Vers has great knowlege of the game....don't dismiss that. He's a good guy. In the world of the Net, I'll always stand up for Vers

Vers......this board is different is all I can say.....minimal moderation. When I first showed up here I found it odd as well....but then again, here you can say what you want and it takes a lot to get a detention around here.

He seems really stupid. Can't wrap his head around the fact that I base my observation on Lombardi on the totality of his record and not this one guy. He's dumb.

I think everybody else gets it. Everybody. But not this dumb fucker.

Z

Thanks to you guys who vouched for me.

Timid--------------you made some good points, but my point about Heckert and Jamie Mitchell is that Heckert came out in public and bashed Mangini for not playing Mitchell and said he was going to be a very good player. It was wrong for him to bash his coach and he was certainly wrong about Mitchell's talent.

peen: Thanks for the introduction, but Zombo seems like a dick. You know me, bro------------I don't like bullies and he is coming across as one. And you also know I won't back down from a fight.

Btw---------I have to go back to Vanderbilt for a check-up around the first of July. I'm going to hook up w/Pit while I am there. Are you close to Nashville? If so, maybe all three of us can get together.

I'm no bully. You walked in, said something stupid, and you're still not getting it. Not sure why you feel bullied, maybe you are one of those people who always sees himself as a victim.

We just call it "can't hang" around here.

Z

yeah the more I think about it, the more I probably placed my gnarled paw over the line.

Even though with one paw out the doggie door and the other in the dawg house I have to say my peace to the members of this board.

Last I looked we have freedom of speech and I was taken aback by the loose lips of this motley crue.

Last that I knew we were Browns fans not internet gangsta seeking approval from deprived adolescents.

Calling someone out on a message board is like slapping a women so if that's the definition of "runnin wit da big dawgs" then ....well...you know

Calling someone out on a message board is like slapping a woman?

Please do elaborate because I see absolutely no correlation between the two.

no one that is a regular anywhere likes someone coming into their 'clubhouse' and talking shit. you won't be liked. sorry, it's just the way it is.

come in, say hi, feel the place out. if it's not for you, fine. but don't go into a gin joint talking shit to the regulars and for that matter one of the bartenders without a little shit coming back at you.

you could be asked to leave without being served.

common sense.

What makes you think there is a line? There is no line.....

to quote Dave Mason "There ain't no good guy, there ain't no bad guy, there's just you and (Zombo) and you just disagree"

(was that a chick thing to quote Dave Mason's song? ...I can't tell you in how many interviews for divorces I have heard that line recited)

Peace? Or Piece?

Loose Lips keep this ship afloat (and fyi, your right to free speech only applies to political speech...not commercial speech, which this is)

Maybe to the purveyor of potty mouth behavior it does. Leave your sensibilities outside when you open the door to this forum.

Some people on here are Peter Pans....deprived adolescents that never grew up....but I don't know that they care whether or not you are seeking their approval. Why would you care about seeking their approval? That is not how it works here.

"Calling someone out"...you mean like "put up your dukes"? No man, no one does that, other than in a proverbial sense. Now, if you are called a douche or a dumbass...you don't get mad, you get even. But if you sulk...well, yes, that is puppified behavior.

no one that is a regular anywhere likes someone coming into their 'clubhouse' and talking shit. you won't be liked. sorry, it's just the way it is.

come in, say hi, feel the place out. if it's not for you, fine. but don't go into a gin joint talking shit to the regulars and for that matter one of the bartenders without a little shit coming back at you.

you could be asked to leave without being served.

common sense.

You will take my shit if I decide to give it to you. Deal w/it.

And you will take all our verbal abuse you cum stained ass rammer.

... and so begins the new-name list...

Sure it is. Check out your own sig, man. You sound like an ignorant ass who is craving attention, but you are just not quite sure how to get it. Thus, you resort to saying stupid shit that you call "edgy."

Bring football, little boy. We'll see how it goes and who laughs last.

...nom nom nom... mmmm... nom nom nom... lol...

^like if anyone understands this then marvel at the stupidity of knowing it^

Sure it is. Check out your own sig, man. You sound like an ignorant ass who is craving attention, but you are just not quite sure how to get it. Thus, you resort to saying stupid shit that you call "edgy."

Bring football, little boy. We'll see how it goes and who laughs last.

Sure, dude. Whatever you say.

Archived