THE BROWNS BOARD

Fantasy football! I'll show you mine if you show me yours....

GuNNerGatSKi

Hi guys,

So fantasy football is about to be in full swing and I thought it would be cool and interesting to share our rosters and starting lineups with each other and offer suggestions and comments. Were all Brown's fans here so let's help each other out and have some constructive fantasy conversation.

I have three teams: One CBS team with a standard format for scoring and two APEX teams with a custom PPR scoring format.

CBS Barking 4 a SB 1

Starting lineup for week 1:

QB Nick Foles

RB1 Reggie Bush

RB2 Stevan Ridley

WR1 Julio Jones

WR2 Pierre Garcon

Flex TY Hilton

TE Jimmy Graham

PK Mike Nugent

Def/ST: Tampa Bay

Bench:

Andre Williams RB

Christine Michael RB

Jordan Mathews WR

Miles Austin WR

Aaron Dobson WR

I picked last at twelfth overall in this draft and as all the game breaking RBs were already off the board I figured to get a jump at TE and WR I'd take Graham and Jones with my first two picks. My biggest area of concern with this roster is my suspect starting running backs. Let's hope my prayers are answered: Ridley has a breakout year and the bush has as good or better of a year than last.

Apex Barking 4 a SB 2

QB Matt Ryan

RB1 Alfred Morris

RB2 Ryan Mathews

WR1 AJ Green

WR2 Brandon Marshall

WR3 Anquan Boldin

FLEX Reggie Bush

TE Greg Olsen

PK Phil Dawson

DEF/ST Houston Texans

Bench

Devonta Freeman RB

Isaiah Cromwell RB

Knowshon Moreno RB

Steve Smith WR

Greg Jennings WR

Andrew Hawkins WR

Allen Robinson WR

Charles Clay TE

This is my favorite roster of the three. Have some very serviceable backs, a stellar WR Corp, great bench depth, and bushy bush the potential ppr god again this year.

APEX Barking for a SB 3

QB Aaron Rodgers

RB1 Jamaal Charles

RB2 Arian Foster

WR1 TY Hilton

WR 2 Miles Austin

WR3 Sammy Watkins

Flex Doug Martin

TE Charles Clay

PK Justin Tucker

DEF/ST: Kansas City

Bench:

Eli Manning QB

Khiry Robinson RB

Stevan Ridley RB

Brandon Cooks WR

Dwayne Bows WR

Jordan Mathews WR

Robert Woods WR

Austin Seferian Jenkins TE

This is my huge gamble roster. Its major boom or bust here, as I went Charles, Foster, Martin with my first three picks fucking myself out of a high grade WR. This forced me to load up on boom or bust prospects like Watkins, Austin, Cooks, and Mathews and hope for a breakout or two. If my plan pays off and Charles, Martin and Foster end up all being top ten RBs I may have struck the gold mine.

Lemme know your thoughts and suggestions one what I can do to improve my rosters. Share yours and I will do likewise.

Good luck in your leagues this year everybody!

I'm only reading one because 3 teams is just whoring yourself out. 2 is the sweet spot.

I'm curious as to where you got foles?

As for your RB situation, its pretty much terrible, so good luck with that.

Julio and Pierre is an interesting combination so long as RGThrice can get Garcon the damn ball.

Hilton at flex is solid. Could be a boom type season -or- he could be hurt by week 4.

Can't argue with Graham.

Tampa Def? Another interesting pick.

I'm only reading one because 3 teams is just whoring yourself out. 2 is the sweet spot.

I know. I couldn't resist though as Apex was offering a discounted buy in with and increased payout to fill the league last night.

I'm curious as to where you got foles?

I nabbed foles in the 6rh. The fools I was drafting with started a run on QBs in the back end of the fourth round. Wanted to make sure I got my guy,Files is an interesting super boom or disappointing bust gamble IMO.

As for your RB situation, its pretty much terrible, so good luck with that.

Yes for my CBS League its horrific. I'm not panicking yet though gonna let the first couple weeks play out and if I'm taking a nosedive I'll attempt to orchestrate a mega deal of a trade with somebody.

Julio and Pierre is an interesting combination so long as RGThrice can get Garcon the damn ball.

Yes I'm counting on RGknee to stay healthy a and matt Ryan returning to a great but not elite level of play.

Hilton at flex is solid. Could be a boom type season -or- he could be hurt by week 4.

Yea I really liked Hilton this year. He's the best Indy has at WR and he has the skill set to be a superstar.

Can't argue with Graham.

No, you can't

Tampa Def? Another interesting pick.

Gambling on Lovie who I love and have the utmost faith in. Pun intended.

Archived