THE BROWNS BOARD

What the Hell?

Axe

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoiCagJhmQc

I thought it was an attempted hurdle that turned bad but the above link is hilarious anyway.

If I were the special teams coach, Antonio Brown would be eating from a straw for a few months. I would have gotten the biggest fastest third stringer and just blew him up on that fair catch and taken the fifteen yards. That dirty bastard should have been ejected from the game ! Oh well maybe next game in Cleveland. ;)

Brown should sit for the next 8 games. Made a deliberate mid air adjustment to kick him in the face. Plus he pulls his foot back so he's leading cleats first. Simple call and should be a relatively straight forward suspension of at least 4-8 games plus whatever pittance the NFL calls a "fine" these days towards multi millionaires.

Brown should sit for the next 8 games. Made a deliberate mid air adjustment to kick him in the face. Plus he pulls his foot back so he's leading cleats first. Simple call and should be a relatively straight forward suspension of at least 4-8 games plus whatever pittance the NFL calls a "fine" these days towards multi millionaires.

Ya but there won't be. It will only be a fine and they will move on. Just like they let Blount and Bell play today after getting a DUI and possession charge for weed. No random drug test for these guys? Meanwhile Gordon serves his time for the same thing.

Lol. If it were a brown doing it to a steelers you all would be in here celebrating. Get real. He went for the hurdle and couldn't pull it off with the way your punter fell. I wish he would have just went sideline at that point because he would have scored. I'm sure brown thought I'm going to karate kid this guy in the face. Get fvcking real fellas

Ya but there won't be. It will only be a fine and they will move on. Just like they let Blount and Bell play today after getting a DUI and possession charge for weed. No random drug test for these guys? Meanwhile Gordon serves his time for the same thing.

Gordon was on his 4th offense, its not the same and you dips realize its a dui for weed not drinking.

yeah we might be snickering about it, but when the suspension and fine came down I wouldn't say shit cause we all would know it was coming. Plus it's the whole thing that the steelers get away with this shit constantly.

Lol. If it were a brown doing it to a steelers you all would be in here celebrating. Get real. He went for the hurdle and couldn't pull it off with the way your punter fell. I wish he would have just went sideline at that point because he would have scored. I'm sure brown thought I'm going to karate kid this guy in the face. Get fvcking real fellas

In reality your team the players and you the Pittsburgh fans are all pieces of shit

did he put a little "stank" on it at the end that will earn him a fine and earned a deserved 15yrds? oh yes, definitely.

did he intend when he began to jump to "big sexy" your punter into next Sunday? I really doubt it.

i saw it amongst other team's fans and agreed that the guy was trying to hurdle the kicker......no malintent IMO on the returners part.

now if he would've landed on the gy's throat and caused blood to spill there would be a new rule tomorrow and maybe some type of civil suit brought against the stooler's player.

as much as i hate it, i told a bill's fan today after watching this on replay...it's football, shit happens.

look at nhl platers geting slit with other player's skates and then tell me about how bad this looked.

punter should've closed lined the fuck.

What happened is he went for the hurdle, saw he was going to get tackled, and decided to use his leg to "break" that tackle. It's pretty clear to me to see his leg came down with force, not just a natural reaction of a hurdle. He will be fined for it, but he won't get suspended.

In reality your team the players and you the Pittsburgh fans are all pieces of shit

Thats funny you coming from a fanbase and team that wears brown.

This much anticipated sour grapes thread proves how sour grapes can completely block out mental reasoning..

It's absurd to suggest Brown kicked him in the face on purpose...he was clearly trying to hurdle the player. That is clear because his leg maintained a 90 degree angle as one would do hurdling until the browns players face happened to get in the way.

The game is over. It's time to get real.

That said, Pittsburgh is not a very good defensive team. I anticipated a 3 point or less win by either team, not the blowout that some predicted. Based on how awful the Steeler D was in preseason, I felt this was the year the brownies could finally turn things around and get an season opening win.

The browns punched your fucking team in the mouth today bro. We have nothing to be ashamed of and you have everything to be ashamed of. The Steelers blew an epic lead and damn near lost and made Brian Hoyer look like Dan Marino in the process.

Yep, Dan Marino never won a Superbowl either.

Gordon was on his 4th offense, its not the same and you dips realize its a dui for weed not drinking.

It's not the same thing? Smoking weed is smoking weed. Just like when you smoke poles. And we all know the DUI was for smoking weed not drinking asshat, where in that sentence did I even say it was for drinking?

No, the suspension wouldn't be the same, because it wasn't their fourth offense, but the second they are pulled over and charged where is their drug test? Where is their suspension? They can smoke weed and not be tested but others can't?

Spin that dip.

What a bunch of pussies you clowns are. Don't ever claim to be a fan of smashmouth football, ever. Brown jumped anticipating the punter diving at his knees. being a punter, the guy doesnt know how to fucking tackle and he kneeled right in front of Brown and took a foot to the face. Typical Queefland Clowns fans crying over physicality in football. Put flags and dresses on em if you don't like it.

It's better with sound....

Lol. If it were a brown doing it to a steelers you all would be in here celebrating. Get real. He went for the hurdle and couldn't pull it off with the way your punter fell.

Some? Yes. All? No. Nice try at an excuse, but he kicked... just as your fellow fan stated in the post found below...

did he put a little "stank" on it at the end that will earn him a fine and earned a deserved 15yrds? oh yes, definitely.

did he intend when he began to jump to "big sexy" your punter into next Sunday? I really doubt it.

But the latter does not matter...

He definitely "put a little 'stank' on it"... AKA he produced the proverbial "blow to the head." And that made it the same as a punch...

He should have been ejected. He will be fined. But no, he will not be suspended.

Archived