THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns @ Titans Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Browns got really lucky Whitehurst came in the 2nd half but I'll take it!

You mean the same Whitehurst that threw 2 TDs in the 1st half? ;)

So all the doom sayers, negative mother fuckers gone now?

Im still here, and this coaching staff sucks Shanny is the only one getting his monies worth

I went and played 9 holes at halftime, guess I was the problem.

play 18 next week

Nice come from behind win.

I honestly did not expect a second half shutout from the d. They really stepped up.

Overall, need to start faster and continue to play good second half football. But we really need to get it right in the first half.

5-0 these next few games is a real possibility, but we need to play 4 qtrs for each and every game to have a chance to do that

Nice come from behind win.

I honestly did not expect a second half shutout from the d. They really stepped up.

Overall, need to start faster and continue to play good second half football. But we really need to get it right in the first half.

5-0 these next few games is a real possibility, but we need to play 4 qtrs for each and every game to have a chance to do that

That's a Ray Horton "shit to bed" 4th quarter defense for ya.

I'm glad his ass is on another team now.

So all the doom sayers, negative mother fuckers gone now?

Not much to hang your hat on in this one.

We threw everything we had, even the kitchen sink, and barely squeaked past one of the worst Teams in the League.

We're not going to win many more games with a D like we've seen so far this year.

They've had all Pre-Season and five weeks of Regular Season and they play like the worst D in the League (which they may now rank as).

The nay-sayers may not sound good, but they seem to be on the mark so far from what I've seen.

I don't know what it's going to take to get this D playing like they should be, but it needs to happen PDQ.

My heart is still pumping! What a redemption for Benjamin, I was livid after that fumbled fair catch, he comes back and delivers 2 TDs! Amazing comeback~ Simply Astounding! This team is crazy. Cardiac Kids Incarnate...

Somebody call me drunk on this W. I can't be the only one.Goodnite Tenn. Cu in Ctown.I'll be the one smiling all week.Cu Shitsburg,can't wait..

Not much to hang your hat on in this one.

We threw everything we had, even the kitchen sink, and barely squeaked past one of the worst Teams in the League.

We're not going to win many more games with a D like we've seen so far this year.

They've had all Pre-Season and five weeks of Regular Season and they play like the worst D in the League (which they may now rank as).

The nay-sayers may not sound good, but they seem to be on the mark so far from what I've seen.

I don't know what it's going to take to get this D playing like they should be, but it needs to happen PDQ.

super excited about the win, there's no doubt it. The thing that scares me is this was the game, coming off a bye, that the defense had to show they turned the corner. They absolutely did not and I shudder to think what might have happened if Locker didn't get hurt. BUT, the silver lining is offense wins games in the NFL. Now we need for our mental health to score those points more consistently haha. I still just can't put my finger on the overall problem with the defense though. These seemingly group of solid player couldn't have all gone to hell in one season.

play 18 next week

LOL...

I'm not inclined to give credit to those who give up on the team before the team gives up on a game...

We are playing to the level of our competition.

Problem is that 5-weeks into the season, I still don't even feel like I know what our competition's level has been.

LOL...

I'm not inclined to give credit to those who give up on the team before the team gives up on a game...

We've beat the Saints, who look to be bad this year, and the Titans.

Our D looks worse now than it did earlier this year.

On the plus side, Hoyer's doing what I expected - we need to keep him.

Our WR's, who'd have guessed?

Gabriel is ballin' for a UDFA.

Our Run game is far better than I expected or even hoped for.

Bitonio has been amazing for a Rookie.

I'm not going to give our D a pass, too much talent to be playing as awful as they have.

No Run D, and horrid Pass Rush.

I'm not buying their shit anymore that we're going to have this all amazing Defense - been hearing it for years now.

Sorry Tour2ma, not going off on you, just sick of the BS.

Archived