THE BROWNS BOARD

Fun season so far

Suomi

I've been having a great time watching the Browns be competitive in all their games this year (sans Jacksonville). They're in every contest, they're over .500 after seven games, they've made some fantastic plays, and - most importantly for me - they're exciting to watch.

What more can you want from a team that's been a perennial doormat for the past decade?

This team is a work in progress. New coaches, new front office, new owner, new players, new schemes, new playbooks. For my 2-cents, the team is performing very admirably. If I owned the team, I'd be happy that I made the hires that I did. If I ran the team, I'd be happy that the players that I drafted are proving capable. If I coached the team, I'd be happy that the squad has adopted my style, schemes, and dog collars as well as they have in such a short time.

Bottom line - I'm happy with what I'm seeing this year. I honestly couldn't say that for the last several years.

The glass, my friends, is half full. Enjoy it.

GO BROWNS!!!

I would never call last in the AFC North fun...

Either Baltimore or Pittsburgh is losing today, and we have Cincy Thursday ... If you are not pumped up than you, sir, are no Browns fan.

Zombo

Either Baltimore or Pittsburgh is losing today, and we have Cincy Thursday ... If you are not pumped up than you, sir, are no Browns fan.

Zombo

Wouldn't it be funny if the rarbirds and squealers tied today . That would get me really pumped.

GO BROWNS!

Just looking at how things are, I never get ahead of myself b.c as a browns fan I know that can come back and bite me in the ass.

So you're incapable of having fun... got it.

Something you and Stocky have in common... maybe the only thing...

Because that is not a conversation, it's a Debbie Downer statement that is meant for an audience of 1.

So there really are wise, ol' Ags... ;)

I've been having a great time watching the Browns be competitive in all their games this year (sans Jacksonville). They're in every contest, they're over .500 after seven games, they've made some fantastic plays, and - most importantly for me - they're exciting to watch.

What more can you want from a team that's been a perennial doormat for the past decade?

This team is a work in progress. New coaches, new front office, new owner, new players, new schemes, new playbooks. For my 2-cents, the team is performing very admirably. If I owned the team, I'd be happy that I made the hires that I did. If I ran the team, I'd be happy that the players that I drafted are proving capable. If I coached the team, I'd be happy that the squad has adopted my style, schemes, and dog collars as well as they have in such a short time.

Bottom line - I'm happy with what I'm seeing this year. I honestly couldn't say that for the last several years.

The glass, my friends, is half full. Enjoy it.

GO BROWNS!!!

Good job Suomi.....nice to see a post from a winners perspective....

I will say the whole reason I watch football is for fun....it's like watching a movie or something.....so win or lose, it doesn't change my life or get me too high or too low ....

So, yeah this season is fun....but, now that we're in every game with a chance to win, its even more than fun, it's exciting!

The time the football is in play in a 60 minute game is about 5-7 minutes. Im all for 5-7 minutes of fun in a 3 hour time slot. Same as me on a date and getting lucky at the end.

Archived