THE BROWNS BOARD

predict our final record now

LBC mike

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The last 8 games look tougher to me than the first 8. We have no bye, and the injuries are starting to mount. Our run game "issues" seem to be a real thing, rather than an anomaly.

However, our defense is playing better every week, and we soon get back last year's NFL leading WR. Cam should also return, and I can only imagine that the oline gets better as they figure out life without Mack.

So with all of that being said, and with the fear of the Debbie Downer clip being attached to me ...................................

8-8

Really you think we will lose out the season? So with that attitude you never went for the super hot chick at college or the bar that everyone was too much of a pussy to go for? Just went for for the fattie hanging out with the hot chick? Pathetic.

Really you think we will lose out the season? So with that attitude you never went for the super hot chick at college or the bar that everyone was too much of a pussy to go for? Just went for for the fattie hanging out with the hot chick? Pathetic.

Football and pulling girls? Not a great metaphor.

Then you have never have gotten anything by being over confident?

Again, what your preaching isn't overconfident. It's false confidence. Sometimes they're the same things. More specifically, you're rambling about a team neither of is are apart of. From a fans perspective, I'm allowed to not have confidence. If I'm on the team, I'm going to have confidence in myself and my teammates because I have to. I have no other choice. But again, I'm not playing.

To return to my original point of false

Confidence, if you're a raiders fan are you going to thump your chest going up against the Hawks? No.

7-9

They are still learning to play as a team and have confidence. Im still troubled by some inability to convert on third down. We were like what 4-15 today. We are doing play action roll outs too much, because they cant give hoyer the protection he needs. Our guys need to believe in themselves more.

When there is 2 minutes left, and your worried our team will still fuck it up. Imagine what they are feeling on the field. When you dont feel that anymore, you know we are a proven team.

One game at a time... This Thursday is a HUGE game to really see where this team is...

All 8 are winnable, but I see...

Win 2 out of 3 at home, and 2 out of 5 on the road, and we got ourselves a 9-7 season... that's my best guess right now

13-3 We're finding ways to win. We'll continue to do so. There isn't a team that this defense can't hang with and the offense finds ways to grind out wins until Gordon and Cam get back.

Pessimistic: 7-9

Realistic: 9-7

Optimistic: 10-6

Atlanta and Houston we should win. The others are tougher matchups but I think we should win at least two of them.

Gotta think we win 2/3 of Houston, Atlanta and Buffalo.

Split with Cincy (hopefully).

2 weeks ago I was looking for nothing from the Ravens game, but recently it seems like they're very beatable.

Panthers before the season looked very difficult, now not so much.

vs Colts - depends which Colts team turns up. The team that shut out the bengals, or the team that let the Steelers drop 50 on them?

Gotta think we win 2/3 of Houston, Atlanta and Buffalo.

Split with Cincy (hopefully).

2 weeks ago I was looking for nothing from the Ravens game, but recently it seems like they're very beatable.

Panthers before the season looked very difficult, now not so much.

vs Colts - depends which Colts team turns up. The team that shut out the bengals, or the team that let the Steelers drop 50 on them?

I'd feel a lot better about Panthers if we were playing them in Cleveland. Still, I think they are the most likely win after Houston and Atlanta. Colts are visiting, so that is a plus. You're right, with division matchups I think we can throw records out the window. I think there is a good chance we split with Cincinnati.

It figures the Browns are in the only division with a combined 20 wins among its teams.

Archived