THE BROWNS BOARD

WHO DEY!

Comeonman

Enjoy

Saddest thing about most of those throws is he had plenty of time That rivals anything Brandon Wee-Done did on a bad day. At least he didn't pull off the underhand flip interception.

After seeing that- it was not only bad, it was epically bad. Mike Brown should demand a refund on 1\2 of what he's paying him.

Saddest thing about most of those throws is he had plenty of time That rivals anything Brandon Wee-Done did on a bad day. At least he didn't pull off the underhand flip interception.

After seeing that- it was not only bad, it was epically bad. Mike Brown should demand a refund on 1\2 of what he's paying him.

Did Weedone ever have a PR of 2? He may have and I just blocked it out

Enjoy

Noticed this in my Grading review..

Remember the conspiracy theory eruption when Hoyer threw past the LOS and the linesman had moved downfield?

Did Weedone ever have a PR of 2? He may have and I just blocked it out

Wheezy posted around a 5 in his NFL debut...

To be fair, I did see 3-4 dropped balls in that sequence, and a few good plays by the defender, but no, overall, it was a horrible performance.

What makes me happy is that the Bengals have him signed up long term for like 100 million bucks. Hopefully that means we will see a lot more of the same to come.

I've had some really good chilli at many places under many different recipes. The time I had skyline, I thought it was just middle of the road, average chilli, maybe it wasn't what they usually serve up. I could pick many other places and get better chilli.

Dumping it over spaghetti and adding 1lb of cheese doesn't make something specially awesome, it makes spaghetti with average chilli and a lb of cheese.

All you need to now about Cinci chili is they put chocolate in it...

Since I put him as my avatar we haven't lost a game. Its staying unless we lose!

It's only weird, if it doesn't work...

Archived