THE BROWNS BOARD

WHO DEY!

Comeonman

I hear nothing but crickets

Ah, it's going to be a fun Friday at work proudly wearing the colors here in SW Ohio. I hope Dave Lapaham killed himself after that loss- worst homer announcer in the NFL- and it's not even close.

Hairy Taintsniffer? Anybody? Ok I'm going to bed

Harry was pretty cool pre-game... fessed up some uncertainty that it turned out was well-founded...

It's actually really good. Slather some hot sauce on there. Mmmm...

Ummmm... no...

The only places you can find a Skyline or a Goldstar or one of a couple other of these so-called chili purveyors is Cinci and a couple towns in Florida where enough Cincinnatins retire to support them...

Shit is nasty...

their to busy eating cinci chili or whatever the fuck that's called.

spaghetti with chili over it and a ton of cheese?

yarp.

Chilli = Good. Spaghetti with pasta sauce = Good. Skyline or Gold Star = Barf. I used to do a takeoff of the Gold Star commercial - instead of "the taste that's taking over". It's the taste will make you vomit.

Chilli = Good. Spaghetti with pasta sauce = Good. Skyline or Gold Star = Barf. I used to do a takeoff of the Gold Star commercial - instead of "the taste that's taking over". It's the taste will make you vomit.

You guys never ate C-Rats. Beans and meatballs with hot sauce, ummm.

Ah, it's going to be a fun Friday at work proudly wearing the colors here in SW Ohio. I hope Dave Lapaham killed himself after that loss- worst homer announcer in the NFL- and it's not even close.

Me too but I live in Colt country now. Originally from SW Oh. Hamilton!

GO BROWNS

Me too but I live in Colt country now. Originally from SW Oh. Hamilton!

GO BROWNS

Regarding Lapham, heard from a co-worker who was stuck at work listening to the Bengals radio feed of the game- Old Homer Dave was bitching about the reffing. Really? The guy is so over the top, he ought to be coaching the Ben-gals, not doing color(ed) commentary on the radio. You want a cheerleader doing the work of an analyst? Need a turnover now, great play great play, go go go. Dave, do me a favor- go to the I-75 bridge, jump, and see if you'll live with the fall into the Ohio River. Can't hardly wait to hear Bungle-line this coming Monday on WLW with Homer Dave sucking up to Dalton's 2 qbr.

Trust me, Cincy has very few hardcore football fans. I know this as I live there. There will be tons of jerseys out before the game, but I promise you will not see another Bengals jersey for a week if they lose. They are the biggest pussy fan base and deserve to have their team moved to a city that deserves an NFL franchise. Stick to what you know best Cincy: craft beer and baseball

Trust me, Cincy has very few hardcore football fans. I know this as I live there. There will be tons of jerseys out before the game, but I promise you will not see another Bengals jersey for a week if they lose. They are the biggest pussy fan base and deserve to have their team moved to a city that deserves an NFL franchise. Stick to what you know best Cincy: craft beer and baseball

Really? You think Hudepohl is a craft beer? (fyi, the Who Dey slogan came from Hudepohl beer....which was shortened to Hudey

Really? You think Hudepohl is a craft beer? (fyi, the Who Dey slogan came from Hudepohl beer....which was shortened to Hudey

I did not know that...

Always thought it was a rip off of the Saints "Who Dat". Although why Cinci would do that always escaped me...

Tipped a few "Little Kings" with my ex-Dad-in-law over the years...

I did not know that...

Always thought it was a rip off of the Saints "Who Dat". Although why Cinci would do that always escaped me...

Tipped a few "Little Kings" with my ex-Dad-in-law over the years...

Cincinnati claims that they were using Who Dey before the Saints used Who Dat. I don't know and I don't care. Those chants began in the early 80s. I only know that in the 70s if you ordered a Hudepohl you would say Give me a Hudy" and Hudey beer was made in Cinci.

Archived