THE BROWNS BOARD

Leaked uniform concept, thoughts?

WalterWhite

I like it. I grew up in the 60's and as a kid I always preferred the brown jersey at home. Plus the Orange goes with the rest of it. Just keep the helmets the same because we are the only team without a logo on the helmet.

I'm just not gonna like anything they do to it.. Im a purist I guess. But dear god.. Nike?.. C'mon.. theres better uniform designers out there...

No where near as bad as feared...

i just noticed a light brown or gold accent stripe added next to the browns stripes on the helmet and sleeves......

hope they aren't trying to add another color just to 'add another color'.

nope... to add "sales"...

Before we all draw conclusions here, I have to question the validity of the "leaked" uniform.

Just did a search for Browns Leaked Uniform and found about 20+ articles CLAIMING to have the leaked design. But they all showed different ones.

So, what is the source for this "leaked" uniform that we are to believe it's legit???

Johnny Football will look awesome in this uniform.

Yup, very slimming................ He'll look great holding the clipboard.

From a Bills (and purist) perspective, I would say no changing from the originals..

Here in Buffalo, we've had some truly ugly re-do uniforms, and the most popular are the (old) new ones we wear today.

I wouldn't change a thing because when you do, the older stuff always feels like home.

Having said that, I think I like the more aggressive helmet stripe, and leave it at that..

Funny you write that, as I use the Bills & Buccaneers as example of a ruined uniform. I'm glad the Bills went back to the 60s-70-s helmet- that red one was awful.

I'm not a fan of Tennessee's or Denver's uniforms either.

Like those uniforms also.

Ditto... 'bout the only Browns' uni I have not liked is the pairing of the stripe-less brown pants with the brown jerseys...

i just noticed a light brown or gold accent stripe added next to the browns stripes on the helmet and sleeves......

hope they aren't trying to add another color just to 'add another color'.

at first I didn't care for the gold accents, but it is quickly growing on me, I especially like the facemask.

Archived