THE BROWNS BOARD

Voter Turnout Lowest Since 1942

MLD Woody

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow Osiris you want to throw an Allahu akbar in there? Walter just trolled you into a death to America statement.

By the way the use of atomic weapons on Japan was completely justified. An invasion of the islands would have resulted in 10x the death toll.

"Death to America" is how you are choosing to interpret it.I think you completely missed the point of my posting that long list and had a knee-jerk reaction to it. The first point is anyone can post a long list of bad things ANY group of people has done. The second point is Walter is completely devoid of perspective and is unable to to see the bad things our own society has done, so I decided to show it to him.

That doesn't mean death to America any more than praise God, Erin go Bragg or go Browns.

But it's a valid point that those actions were not only 70 years ago but in war.

WSS

The Iraq war was not 70 years ago, and there is an entire section in that list of acts that occurred outside war, like testing on civilian populations without their knowledge. And personally I feel that a war of self-defense is always justified (i.e. WW2) but pre-emptive wars (like Iraq) are highly questionable.

Second, if declaration of war alone justifies action, then when Jihadist nutjobs declare war on the USA or a Middle-Eastern government before killing a bunch of civilians, do we consider their actions justified?

Exactly. You guys shouldn't dignify the stupid cocksucker. I should just start deleting all of his posts but it's a pain in my ass. You can see who posts this shit and I would suggest not even reading his repetitive crap.

WSS

It's not a matter of dignifying for me. It's a matter of combating bigotry against Muslims, and he's been an a tear lately (maybe off his meds?) so I stepped up. If he were banned, that'd save you the trouble of having to delete his posts and me the trouble of having to combat them.

Also, I'd point out that not 5 minutes after I posted the American list, Cysko responded with a defense of WW2. I'm not knocking Cysko at all, just pointing out it is human nature to feel the need to defend a group one identifies with.

But world war 2 WAS justified. Notice I did not mention iraq and it should be noted that I served in the military in support of operation iraqi freedom. Every nation has a list of human rights abuses. Walters list of terrorism doesn't actually begin to cover middle eastern countries' state sponsored human rights abuses. Only religiously motivated attacks. In such context he has a point although I highly disagree with his presentation and overall character.

But world war 2 WAS justified. Notice I did not mention iraq and it should be noted that I served in the military in support of operation iraqi freedom. Every nation has a list of human rights abuses. Walters list of terrorism doesn't actually begin to cover middle eastern countries' state sponsored human rights abuses. Only religiously motivated attacks. In such context he has a point although I highly disagree with his presentation and overall character.

I actually agree with you, as I said WW2 was justified as we were attacked by the Japanese. Hiroshima and Nagasaki, I waffle about but that's neither here nor there. There is little disagreement between you and I, I know there is plenty of human-rights abuses in the ME.

The problem I am address is Walter lacks the perspective and humility to see that his own nation has its own long list of abuses and blood on its hands.

Islam is dangerous. Possibly on its own it's not but in combination with other factors, like a chemical reaction, it becomes highly dangerous. Would Christians or Hindus or jews be just as dangerous in the same circumstances? Maybe but we don't know because it's not them. Its muslims.

Capitalism combined with greed and a lack of ethics is dangerous. Nationalism combined with anger is dangerous. Religion combined with ignorance is dangerous. Christians have already done the same things in similar circumstances when religion combined with the ignorance of the Dark Ages, Witch Trials, the Inquisition, etc. Christians now predominantly live in enlightened societies and therefore don't do those things anymore. I hope someday the Middle-East will follow suit.

Exactly. You guys shouldn't dignify the stupid cocksucker. I should just start deleting all of his posts but it's a pain in my ass. You can see who posts this shit and I would suggest not even reading his repetitive crap.

WSS

Are the posts stored somewhere after deletion? It's things like that which will come to light in a 'we should have known this guy was a psychopath' kind of way after he goes on a killing spree in his local mosque. "He should never have had access to guns, he was clearly disturbed"

Capitalism combined with greed and a lack of ethics is dangerous. Nationalism combined with anger is dangerous. Religion combined with ignorance is dangerous. Os

But that isn't capitalism. It's sicko invidividuals who falsely claim

to be capitalists. Now I'm combatting bigotry against our country.

I thought you'd be above that. ISLAM combined with anger is far, far, far more dangerous. @@

Capitalism combined with greed and a lack of ethics is dangerous. Nationalism combined with anger is dangerous. Religion combined with ignorance is dangerous. Os

But that isn't capitalism. It's sicko invidividuals who falsely claim

to be capitalists. Now I'm combatting bigotry against our country.

Cal, do you realize you're making my point for me right now? On. So. Many. Levels.

Capitalism combined with greed and a lack of ethics is dangerous. Nationalism combined with anger is dangerous. Religion combined with ignorance is dangerous. Christians have already done the same things in similar circumstances when religion combined with the ignorance of the Dark Ages, Witch Trials, the Inquisition, etc. Christians now predominantly live in enlightened societies and therefore don't do those things anymore. I hope someday the Middle-East will follow suit.

No argument on any of that

I would say no actually it seems like other people here are suggesting he be reported so...

again how many times must I repeat that only the administrators have the power to ban a member? I've referred him to them and that's all I can do. Personally I don't understand why intelligent men are incapable of ignoring the asshole and not reading his shit.

WSS

I would say no actually it seems like other people here are suggesting he be reported so...

again how many times must I repeat that only the administrators have the power to ban a member? I've referred him to them and that's all I can do. Personally I don't understand why intelligent men are incapable of ignoring the asshole and not reading his shit.

WSS

Yeah, I was asking if it was bannable, not if you could do it as I know you don't have those powers. Thanks I'm glad you did report him.

Osiris, Take a joke you fucking jerk off.

If I seriously had suspicion you were a terrorist or made threats this would be a totally different conversation.

I don't dislike you because you're Muslim, I don't like you because you're a fucking moron.

Are you REALLY that big of a fucking dumbass?

YOU REALLY THINK I WOULD TAKE THE GOD DAMN TIME TO REPORT A FUCKING GUY ON A BROWNS MESSAGE BOARD TO THE FUCKING FEDS?

You are one dumb fucking guy.

Walter, don't trip as you backpedal, I'd hate for all the bullshit your full of to spill out of you and stink up the place.

It's okay, keep praying to an imaginary god for reassurance.

Science always wins over your made up beliefs that have no effect on any outcome.

Allah is not real. He never was. Religion is mind control and that's it.

I choose reason and science, you choose a book written by stoic old men.

Who's more full of shit?

Me who believes in science and reason or you who believes Allah is real and coming to save you?

hahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahah

It's okay, keep praying to an imaginary god for reassurance.

Science always wins over your made up beliefs that have no effect on any outcome.

Allah is not real. He never was. Religion is mind control and that's it.

I choose reason and science, you choose a book written by stoic old men.

Who's more full of shit?

Me who believes in science and reason or you who believes Allah is real and coming to save you?

hahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahah

Don't say things like that to intelligent people like Osiris.

It undercuts me saying similar things.

You're cheapening my brand!

Archived