THE BROWNS BOARD

Ben Tate discontented.

The Cysko Kid

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, Tate had a couple shots today and basically ran backwards again. Compared to the other 2 backs, he's looked really rough 3-4 games in a row now. He's had fewer opportunities. yes. But this is why.

Wonder whats up? head case? lingering injury? just not as good? all of the above?

It sucks that he had to go running off with his mouth during the mini-bye week, and after a huge win no less........ That shit doesn't help the team.

He did not "run his mouth"... he made the gross error of answering a question compounded it by not answering a couple others.

The first of Tate's two carries today was a 3rd and long draw out of the shotgun...

The second and worst of Tate's two runs today was wide where we pretty much did nothing all game. He did make the second one worse by trying to run around Schwartz, who'd been blown back 3 yards by Watt.

What running we managed was all inside the tackles today... and not out of the gun.

What ever label we slap on it T, it still isn't good for the team. I'm not saying he's the reason we lost by any means, but it isn't something heard out of the Broncos or Patriots locker rooms.

What ever label we slap on it T, it still isn't good for the team.

By "we" I assume you mean Mary Kay... and, no, she isn't good for the team.

I doubt that Tate's responses had any impact whatsoever in the Locker room.

Today was the first game in my estimation that l saw an attempt at a feature running back.

Crowell was in there a helluva lot.

A helluva lot.

Crow is our future feature back (say that 5 times fast).......... That is if he gets his ball security fixed, and fixed by the end of this season.

I thought not shifting the ball while in the hole was a cardinal rule...

I was shocked to see Crow start the 2nd half.

That's what leads me to believe that Crow is heading towards being our "featured" back (as much as any back is featured in this day & age)

And y'all think Ben Tate is "discontented"...

Marshawn Lynch stayed on field at halftime

Posted by Mike Florio on November 16, 2014, 9:41 PM EST

Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch bolted from the locker room quickly after Sundays loss to the Chiefs. At halftime, he didnt even make an appearance there.

Via Mike Silver of NFL Media, Lynch remained on the field throughout intermission of the game.

While Lynch told former teammate and NFL Media analyst Michael Robinson that Lynch didnt go to the locker room because he couldnt walk, Silver wonders aloud (or at least in print) whether Lynch hoped to indicate displeasure with reports that hes on the outs in Seattle. After the game, Lynch spoke by phone with Silver after successfully ducking the reporters assembled in Kansas City for the game.

Do I think Ill be gone after this season? Lynch said. I dont know, man. The Seahawks, their front office gets in the media; they talk a lot. I dont talk too much. I just play the game.

If they have something going on, I dont know about it.

In July, Lynch held out in part to get more money now, given the strong possibility that the Seahawks will cut the cord before the final year of Lynchs deal.

The bigger question for the Seahawks and Lynch is whether the current year of his deal will last beyond Week 17. Now three games behind the Cardinals in the NFC West, the Seahawks currently would be omitted from the postseason field.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/11/16/marshawn-lynch-stayed-on-field-at-halftime/

Well Crowell better learn to protect the ball better.. he's pretty sloppy as a ball handler.. He wont last long if he keeps that shit up.

Archived