THE BROWNS BOARD

Obama to keep 5 million illegals in The USA

WalterWhite

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good one. Why don't you go sh.it your pants. What makes you think people care about what you think about Obama? I'm here to break up the circle jerk. You all have been shooting loads in each others faces for too long unchecked.

Uh oh rorbotron is here to tell us why Barry is great. You should start by defending his spying on private citizens. Then tell us why running guns to mexican drug cartels was actually a GOOD idea. We'll go from there

I wish I could trust snopes to make my mind up for me

Who doesn't trust snopes? The brain dead? Its their sole purpose in life to fact check. Its what they make money doing and they've been doing it for well over a decade. I also couldn't care less if someone shoots a rail here and there and while I thought "w" was a terrible president, Id get a beer with the guy tomorrow.

par for the course..... a squealer squid stinking up the Browns football forum,

AND the political forum.

fit's the profile.arrogant, belligerent, whiney-ass, dimwitted bitch, bitch, bitch.

par for the course..... a squealer squid stinking up the Browns football forum,

AND the political forum.

fit's the profile.arrogant, belligerent, whiney-ass, dimwitted bitch, bitch, bitch.

You've been stinking it up in here with your bs, then other bullish.itters jump in and its a circle jerk of like minded bullshitters. Get out your pom POM's. Let's just start with citizens united. You've been ducking everything else. I've answered questions, why can't you do the same?

The infrastructure is laid for a massive power and resource grab and you think anyone in that position is going to go "well I can't do that snopes said so"?

Read the snopes findings. Obama didn't do anything that hasn't already been in place for decades. Are you really this dumb?

You asked cal a question. Not me. Unless it was "who doesn't trust snopes" the answer to which is "anyone who has the political power to do anything they want"

How are you this lost? Snopes fact checks. Its not for Obama to read its for people like us to read when something questionable is discussed. Especially things discussed on the internet. Now follow along, in this instance snopes via extensive fact checking determined that the executive order did nothing to give the president more power and the power people have trumped up has been in place for decades. Following along now?

If you are still lost I can get you and cal each your own juice box and I can walk you through it item by item. Cool?

Slave wages? Well those wages must be better then they were able together before they entered the United States illegally no?

But Cysko is right I guess we needed another dyed in the wool Obama apologist. Heck was pretty smart so you have some big shoes to fill.

So, VG, you support this executive order or not? Or are you just upset that the presidents has been maligned?

WSS

Slave wages? Well those wages must be better then they were able together before they entered the United States illegally no?

But Cysko is right I guess we needed another dyed in the wool Obama apologist. Heck was pretty smart so you have some big shoes to fill.

So, VG, you support this executive order or not? Or are you just upset that the presidents has been maligned?

WSS

Read my posts above, I'm sure you can figure out my thoughts on the order. Where did heck go?

Oh yes snopes has made you quite the expert has it? I'll trust snopes to debunk an Internet meme about a veteran's dog and that's about as far as I'll trust it. By your own snopes finding they admit Obama added non emergency clauses to grab resources. If you're ok with the government having the power to seize assets in times of non emergency because the internet told you not to worry about it that's an issue with you.

Now tell me about the NSA and mexican gun running. And granting amnesty to non citizen immigrants.

Oh yes snopes has made you quite the expert has it? I'll trust snopes to debunk an Internet meme about a veteran's dog and that's about as far as I'll trust it. By your own snopes finding they admit Obama added non emergency clauses to gran resources. If you're ok with the government having the power to seize assets in times of non emergency because the internet told you not to worry about it that's an issue with you.

Now tell me about the NSA and mexican gun running. And granting amnesty to non citizen immigrants.

I have a meeting at 7. I will respond to the above later.

Read my posts above, I'm sure you can figure out my thoughts on the order. Where did heck go?

I'm just asking. Sometimes it's a bit tedious to read through reams of "fuck you no fuck you no fuck you" posts:. I'm sure you understand.

I think he's grandstanding and he probably knows that it will be reversed and that's what he's hoping for.

I'm not in favor of open borders and I am in favor of enforcing the law. And honestly if the opposite meant more money and power in my pocket I might feel differently. As does the president seemingly.

WSS

I don't think anyone would argue that immigrants who come here contribute and attain citizenship would be unwelcome in America.

But here's the thing

"A 2007 Congressional Budget Office (CBO) report on the impact of undocumented immigrants on the budgets of local and state governments cited IRS figures showing that 50% to 75% of the about 11 million unauthorized U.S. immigrants file and pay income taxes each year"

50% is not a good enough number and 75% is barely a passing grade

"Currently, the average unlawful immigrant household costs taxpayers $14,387 per household, according to a recent report by The Heritage Foundation."

If you assume, and it's a big assumption that of these 5 million illegals there's 1 million additional households that's $14,370,000,000 we're going to shell out. Using the same formula of assuming 4 person household for undocumented workers that's an additional $41,362,625,000

$55,732,625,000 a year for undocumented illegals. That sounds super. Am I supposed to just say we'll fuck it they take the landscaping, construction, hotel and agriculture jobs no one wants? I assure you, someone wants them.

I don't think anyone would argue that immigrants who come here contribute and attain citizenship would be unwelcome in America.

But here's the thing

"A 2007 Congressional Budget Office (CBO) report on the impact of undocumented immigrants on the budgets of local and state governments cited IRS figures showing that 50% to 75% of the about 11 million unauthorized U.S. immigrants file and pay income taxes each year"

50% is not a good enough number and 75% is barely a passing grade

"Currently, the average unlawful immigrant household costs taxpayers $14,387 per household, according to a recent report by The Heritage Foundation."

If you assume, and it's a big assumption that of these 5 million illegals there's 1 million additional households that's $14,370,000,000 we're going to shell out. Using the same formula of assuming 4 person household for undocumented workers that's an additional $41,362,625,000

$55,732,625,000 a year for undocumented illegals. That sounds super. Am I supposed to just say we'll fuck it they take the landscaping, construction, hotel and agriculture jobs no one wants? I assure you, someone wants them.

I think your numbers are light.

You've been stinking it up in here with your bs, then other bullish.itters jump in and its a circle jerk of like minded bullshitters. Get out your pom POM's. Let's just start with citizens united. You've been ducking everything else. I've answered questions, why can't you do the same?

You are making it very hard for me to dislike you for being a Steelers fan. Quit describing exactly what happens here.

In any case, I hope the people upset about this were equally upset when Reagan granted amnesty to every illegal immigrant that entered the USA before 1982, close to 3-million all told.

You are making it very hard for me to dislike you for being a Steelers fan. Quit describing exactly what happens here.

In any case, I hope the people upset about this were equally upset when Reagan granted amnesty to every illegal immigrant that entered the USA before 1982, close to 3-million all told.

Of course barking at the most hyperbolic posterse with nothing but "leave Obama alone!" doesn't contribute much to the conversation.

Apparently as far as I can tell he thinks the five million illegals should stay. Oh and he doesn't seem to like Citizens United. Only liberals should be allowed to contribute to political campaigns?

WSS

Archived