THE BROWNS BOARD

Jordan Cameron may be out for season

WalterWhite

It reiterates that we needed to get a #1 type WR in last years draft or in FA. We knew that if Cameron went down or one of our WR's went down we'd be real fucking thin.

Yeah, we've been pretty fucked this season.

Not getting Watkins has really hurt us.

Lets be real honest here the dude hasn't done a damn thing all season while he was in there.

He had a nice few plays, but yeah, no letters to mom about it. And Dray and Barny have stepped up for sure.

I'm curious how all this will play out with his free agency coming. Before the season some were talking like we'd have to franchise tag him to keep him here, but now l don't know. And at this point the FO may be thinking they can get similar production for way less dough.

I took some heat for saying we should've traded him to Seattle for Harvin and a pick, I stil think we should've. At the time it was due to the fact I didn't think he was worth the money a top 5 TE would get, that was pre-concussion. Now I think he will be much more affordable but his reliability is pretty low, wouldn't want him unless he was looking for an incentive laden deal with not much guaranteed.

AND when these youngins WRs that farmer brought in were still wet behind their ears cameron was hoyer's only legit target and single-handedly won a couple of games for us early in the season.

He broke 50 yards receiving once this season and has 1 TD, yeah game changer

he was the only one catching the ball in one game dickface.

i don't know stats al i see is highlights and when you see cameron open down the middle running for a TD when everyone else was doing squat, yeah he was a game changer THEN.

fuckin stoopid fuckin fans.

go fuck yourself.

Cameron will rest another week. There is nothing saying that he will miss the rest of the year. Taylor is out the season though, that sucks. But, maybe they feel confident enough with Dr. Dray and Barney with Hawkins coming back that they can afford to let Cam get right and be ready for the return of Josh Gordon the following week in ATL. With Gordon out there the D won't be able to TEE OFF on Cameron or Josh will burn them deep. Maybe, fingers crossed that is the deal...

Cameron will rest another week. There is nothing saying that he will miss the rest of the year. Taylor is out the season though, that sucks. But, maybe they feel confident enough with Dr. Dray and Barney with Hawkins coming back that they can afford to let Cam get right and be ready for the return of Josh Gordon the following week in ATL. With Gordon out there the D won't be able to TEE OFF on Cameron or Josh will burn them deep. Maybe, fingers crossed that is the deal...

The browns aren't the ones choosing if cameron rests another week or not (so it isn't a matter of confidence in dr. dray and barney), they have to deal with the concussion protocol. I'm sure shanny would love to have him out there this week but it isn't possible.

Archived