THE BROWNS BOARD

This game is going to be closer than you think..

domcucch1994

With the return of Clowney and cushing, andd a red hot JJ Watt who creates nightmares for opposing lineman and QBs,
this game is going to be alot closer than you think it is. It will be a big test of our O-line, will be a slobberknocker in the trenches.

I believe the Kardiac Kids show up this week and squeak out one in the final minutes. That's what I believe will happen. But hey, any given Sunday right? Like what one poster said on here, this game will be a test to see how well the young Brownies handle success following a big win and going against a team they SHOULD beat.

But like I said, any given Sunday. Go Browns!

of course it's going to be close. Anybody that thought the Browns are gonna walk all over that defense was kidding themselves. The game will come down to can our O line generate enough running lanes to keep the Texans pass rush honest, and can our defense make Mallet look like the mid level talent that he is. We should win a close game if our defense comes to play and our running game has a decent day. If the Texans score early and we have to start throwing, meaning Hoyer is going to have to stand in a pocket with that pass rush's ears turned back....it could get ugly. Like potentially record setting ugly in terms of team sacks allowed.

I think their defense is somewhat over rated as far as overall results go. Yes they have some individual standout players no doubt. However they are not so great against the pass. They give up the 4th most passing yards per game in all the NFL at 274 per game. They are tied at 6th with Washington, Jacksonville, and Denver for giving up 18 passing TDs this year. We have 20 sacks this year they have 19. Scoring wise we give up 19 vs. their 22. Their run D is stout giving up about 117 yards per game with only 5 TD's.

We will need to run enough to make play action work and torch their secondary. Our secondary is going to need to play big like the did against Cincy to keep Hopkins and Johnson in check. We need to get pressure on Mallets ass early and often. This is definitely not a cake walk but should be our game with home field advantage. The fans should be friggin insane welcoming home their FIRST PLACE BROWNS!!

I think their defense is somewhat over rated as far as overall results go. Yes they have some individual standout players no doubt. However they are not so great against the pass.

Houston has been weak at the Safeties for years... thus their 2013 signing of a diminished Ed Reed. But their corners are decent.

LBs will react to what they see... just like every opponent...

Run Ben Run! Maybe they'll decide to give Tate the ball so he can let out some steam against his old team. He's motivated so let him shine tomorrow. We don't have a Peyton Manning with a ton of pro bowl weapons but the play action and Tate in Beast Mode should work against a way overrated defense. Did you see what the Steelers did to them. And Mark Sanchez found rookie Jordan Mathews for a score in their house.

I'll be sending out positive vibes because this is a must win at home if the Browns are contenders.

I sure hope it snows ⛄️

It's warm down here in Tampa

Run Ben Run! Maybe they'll decide to give Tate the ball so he can let out some steam against his old team. He's motivated so let him shine tomorrow. We don't have a Peyton Manning with a ton of pro bowl weapons but the play action and Tate in Beast Mode should work against a way overrated defense. Did you see what the Steelers did to them. And Mark Sanchez found rookie Jordan Mathews for a score in their house.

I'll be sending out positive vibes because this is a must win at home if the Browns are contenders.

I sure hope it snows ⛄️

It's warm down here in Tampa

Yeah I hope it snows in Tampa too.

I think their defense is somewhat over rated as far as overall results go. Yes they have some individual standout players no doubt. However they are not so great

The fans should be friggin insane welcoming home their FIRST PLACE BROWNS!!

I agree with this^^

They have a few great players, but not a great defense. Big difference. I do expect JJ to get his plays in, but he cant beat us alone.

Wonder what the over/under is on Clowney making big plays. Probably 1. Im honestly intrigued to see him play, but not really afraid he'll do anything spectacular beyond a play or 2.

And the stadium should be ROCKING TODAY BABY!!!

May Ryan Mallets ears ring with the screaming voices of the dog pound, whilst he struggles to find an open receiver.

Archived