THE BROWNS BOARD

This is what I don't understand. (Steelers)

WalterWhite

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And, as if on cue for this thread.. Blount was released by the Steelers and signed by the Pats for 2 yrs.

Everyone who grabbed Gray for fantasy.. can leave him on the bench again.

I picked up blount and have gray in one of my others. I still think gray has value but probably less value now.

And, as if on cue for this thread.. Blount was released by the Steelers and signed by the Pats for 2 yrs.

Everyone who grabbed Gray for fantasy.. can leave him on the bench again.

Belichek is very much a 'hot-hand' type of guy, so until Gray messes up I wouldn't be surprised if Blount doesn't see the field. The second he fumbled or plays bad though, that's a different story.

Thomas is hold machine? omg stfu and lmfao. If he was a hold machine Harrison would have cried about it years ago. James Harrison himself has said that JT is the best tackle he's faced in his whole career. I think Suggs has said the same, or at least one of the top 2 or 3 that he's faced. Gtfo with that hold bullshit vag. Not with your O line that throws a rear naked chokehold on anyone that rips under em cause they've been told in no uncertain terms that their gone if they let Berger get dipsacked. There is not a OL in the NFL that gets away with more holding and chop blocking than the Steelers.

we draft undersized smart technicaly sound white guys. pitt drafts big strong physically imposing guys. bitonio is the first road grader we've drafted since? we get another mauler at the rg spot next draft and alex back.will be unstopable

I don't understand the white guys comment. So black offensive lineman aren't smart and technically sound? And our pasty white boys can barely bench 225 and run 5.4's but man check out those mensa cards?

Thomas is hold machine? omg stfu and lmfao. If he was a hold machine Harrison would have cried about it years ago. James Harrison himself has said that JT is the best tackle he's faced in his whole career. I think Suggs has said the same, or at least one of the top 2 or 3 that he's faced. Gtfo with that hold bullshit vag. Not with your O line that throws a rear naked chokehold on anyone that rips under em cause they've been told in no uncertain terms that their gone if they let Berger get dipsacked. There is not a OL in the NFL that gets away with more holding and chop blocking than the Steelers.

Harrison complained all the time about Thomas holding. Bottom line all good offensive lineman figure out a way to hold and get away with it. My hold machine comment was more about my hate for the browns than Joe Thomas. I still 100% believe he's no longer the top left tackle tho. He plays for Dallas.

Harrison complained all the time about Thomas holding. Bottom line all good offensive lineman figure out a way to hold and get away with it. My hold machine comment was more about my hate for the browns than Joe Thomas. I still 100% believe he's no longer the top left tackle tho. He plays for Dallas.

So, you are saying that for all Harrison's bluster over the years, he was just a big fucking pussy, whining about holding?

As for your statement about the guy from Dallas, again I ask for the 3rd/4th time.....back up your claim. I know there are these services out there that grade every player at each position....show us those results. Don't just give us "your" opinion. You know your opinions hold no credence around here....because they are so often wrong and based on your homerism. Give us the basis for your claim. No one denies that there are other good LTs out there, but have some fucking ammunition in that gun of a mouth of yours when you shoot it off.

This service still ranks JT as #1:

http://cover32.com/2014/06/02/top-10-in-2014-the-best-offensive-tackles-in-the-nfl-today/5/

This one has a couple of other people ahead of him (but not Smith) It has Mack as #1 center (it was preseason)

http://athlonsports.com/nfl/2014-nfl-player-rankings-offensive-linemen

Harrison was a cheapshot artist on a team full of whiney ass beeches who

complained to the refs as a matter of trying to get a call that wasn't there.

They did it all the time, on important pass plays. then they'd be laughing

that they did/didn't get one.

And previously you denied any of your comments being Homerism. Ok.

I disagree, Thomas is having one of the best seasons of his career (out of many good ones), he hasn't regressed a bit.

Smith is really good, but you can't definitively say he's better than Thomas. JT made Clowney look like a boy, and stuffed Watt the few times they matched up - can't do better at LT than what he did on Sunday, and pretty much every week.

Harrison complains about a lot of things, maybe he's just disappointed he can't beat JT even though he's juicing.

I disagree, Thomas is having one of the best seasons of his career (out of many good ones), he hasn't regressed a bit.

Smith is really good, but you can't definitively say he's better than Thomas. JT made Clowney look like a boy, and stuffed Watt the few times they matched up - can't do better at LT than what he did on Sunday, and pretty much every week.

Harrison complains about a lot of things, maybe he's just disappointed he can't beat JT even though he's juicing.

It was Clowneys 2nd game and he did get through a couple times, didn't get home but he did flash...even on that right side against JT. But yeah there was a reason they put Watt on the other side almost all day long...as I knew they would.

Belichek is very much a 'hot-hand' type of guy, so until Gray messes up I wouldn't be surprised if Blount doesn't see the field. The second he fumbled or plays bad though, that's a different story.

Agree... Having seen both run this year, Gray is clearly the better runner at this point.

They fucking have 1-2 decent offensive lineman and make La'Veon Bell look like a fucking hall of famer.

Roethlisberger is behind his best line ever.

Pouncey is great and DeCastro is very good, and it's the first time that those two first round picks have played together due to their revolving injuries.

Health Miller is an outstanding blocker as well along with Matt Spaeth who is a blocking TE, who rarely touches the ball.

Having Mike Munchak as their coach has helped immensely as well especially Monday Night against TEN.

La'Veon Bell may be the best all-purpose running back that PIT has ever had in that he has developed into an every-down back with the very soft hands of a receiver.

And I realize that is all that matters to many of you mental midgets. But in the NFL, it's more than just one game. You see, the NFL is built for parity where even a team like the Browns can beat a team like the Steelers "on any given Sunday" but those single games, just like the Browns, seldom mean squat in the long run.

Divisional games will be very important in an undecided AFC north division in these final games... Doesn't matter when they were played.

1. Once the OC started to call quick pass plays and runs at the blitz, Ben wasn't sacked any more.

Obviously the Titans did not "get the memo"... either that or you did not watch the game.

not for nuthin. every game that i've seen the steelers play this year (browns and jets and some of the titans game) ben's been getting hit just as much as last year. your QB takes a pounding. if not for his size he would've been done years ago.

And I realize that is all that matters to many of you mental midgets. But in the NFL, it's more than just one game. You see, the NFL is built for parity where even a team like the Browns can beat a team like the Steelers "on any given Sunday" but those single games, just like the Browns, seldom mean squat in the long run.

True.....but in the long run the Browns and Steelers have the same record. On any given Sunday a team like the Steelers can beat a team like the Browns.

The question is: can a team like the Steelers win against a team like the Bengals, whom they play twice.

Archived