THE BROWNS BOARD

Ferguson reaction prediction.

WalterWhite

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What happened to the riots? I don't see any

I'm watching the protests and the people are walking around with their hands up. And there might be 20-30 of them

Maybe they finally learned not to threaten the police.

Looks like the initial gathering is being chased off. But there's like five police tanks rolling down the street, on live tv. The agitators don't have the time to get everyone really good and angry right now. That's also, in my opinion, why it's been announced at night. At least half the protesters who have a point are adults and probably would rather be home than out in the cold ass night being chased off by police tanks.

Looks like the initial gathering is being chased off. But there's like five police tanks rolling down the street, on live tv. The agitators don't have the time to get everyone really good and angry right now. That's also, in my opinion, why it's been announced at night. At least half the protesters who have a point are adults and probably would rather be home than out in the cold ass night being chased off by police tanks.

Good, roll the tanks and arm the police.

Turned to football then back and shits on fire and liquor stores are robbed. Liquor stores and metro pcs. How predictable.

How come they don't go after Macy's and Subway?

Justice served, this is what you get when the scientific evidence is brought in and politics isn't. I pray all my fellow brothers and sisters in LE come home safe tonight.

the problem is politics is always going to trump science in these cases.

Because you are dealing with the stupid

It's a fucking warzone.

I just turned on CNBC and it's an info for the "Profit"

then I switched to fox news and it's some show called "kelley files"

I guess the news missed the warzone

Comments from black people and liberals all over the internet is making me nauseous.

are there comments from white people and consevatives?

Some black lawyer was on tv, and saying that the injustice to black people, is that

the prosecutor didn't push the grand jury to indict the officer.

The prosecutor is a democrat....

I see this as a subculture of people who are extremely bigoted, and who have

absolutely no legit understanding of consequences of their actions. And they live

for their "entitlements".

How stupid, saying that the officer "got away" with killing their kid because he wasn't indicted.

Self defense. It just doesn't only work for black people, fools of Ferguson.

Like the case of the 12 yr old kid. That airsoft gun, missing the orange cap...and the kid

draws on cops called to the scene? That gun looked absolutely real.

btw, making toy guns in neon colors is fine...but idiots will just paint them black so they look real.

Archived