THE BROWNS BOARD

All of us Hoyer backers should admit one thing...

Clevfan4life

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's always the talent factor. I know guy who play the guitar every day and never get better than mediocre. I know other guys who rarely practice but can just tear it up.

WSS

Ahhh, like Allen Iverson.......practice?.......PRACTICE?!?!!!???.....;)

Maybe he will be, but the browns are winning so we won't be seeing him unless Hoyer gets hurt. The arguments that the browns wins would be much better with Johnny is actually pretty silly.

No problems with Johnny as a player or person, but some of the Johnny new browns fans are crazy. Winning sucks without Johnny... Right.

I have enjoyed the wins with Hoyer as quarterback because right now I am a Browns fan. I'm not saying the browns would be much better but I think that they would be better. I feel like I have to say the same thing over and over but there is so much Johnny hate that I have to try and give people my opinion as someone who actually watched Johnny play. It is not "manlove" as some say. I really like Johnny as a player and in fact I am not much of a fan of him as a person but like I said when the time comes to play he shows up. And yes, everything I am saying is speculation too but I have followed him far more than you all have.

I have enjoyed the wins with Hoyer as quarterback because right now I am a Browns fan. I'm not saying the browns would be much better but I think that they would be better. I feel like I have to say the same thing over and over but there is so much Johnny hate that I have to try and give people my opinion as someone who actually watched Johnny play. It is not "manlove" as some say. I really like Johnny as a player and in fact I am not much of a fan of him as a person but like I said when the time comes to play he shows up. And yes, everything I am saying is speculation too but I have followed him far more than you all have.

I don't think for a moment that their record would be better if JFF had been playing. Sipe....err, I mean Hoyer has that intangible about him that gets his team wins. JFF may have had that in college.....but he may have just been like Crash Davis.....one of the best minor league performers of all time....but not good enough for the majors. Yes, that is speculation.

And it is not "Johnny hate"...it is merely skepticism....not that we think he is bad, its just that he is an unknown commodity....and a rookie, so we are not going to invest ourselves in him yet til he can prove it.....and FYI, we ALL had Televisions and could watch Johnny play most of his games. Just like we watched all the other good college QBs that went bust.....and those that didn't.

We are not Kool-Aid drinkers here, even if you are.

I don't think for a moment that their record would be better if JFF had been playing. Sipe....err, I mean Hoyer has that intangible about him that gets his team wins. JFF may have had that in college.....but he may have just been like Crash Davis.....one of the best minor league performers of all time....but not good enough for the majors. Yes, that is speculation.

And it is not "Johnny hate"...it is merely skepticism....not that we think he is bad, its just that he is an unknown commodity....and a rookie, so we are not going to invest ourselves in him yet til he can prove it.....and FYI, we ALL had Televisions and could watch Johnny play most of his games. Just like we watched all the other good college QBs that went bust.....and those that didn't.

We are not Kool-Aid drinkers here, even if you are.

If we can all agree to wait and see about Johnny then I would be satisfied. Not all of you are Johnny haters but its the ones that say he will be a bust based purely off of past quarterbacks and his off the field issues, not at all on his play. And I would be willing to bet that the majority of you didn't watch more than a couple of games of Johnny's. I may very well be drinking the Kool-Aid just as Baylor fans do with RG3 or Texas fans did with Vince Young but I am trying to be fair with Johnny and with Hoyer. If Hoyer plays well the last 5 games then I think the Browns should sign him to a reasonable extension and he should be the starter going into training camp next year. But based on what I have seen I don't think that will happen.

Here's why we're skeptical. The other three rookie quarterbacks who are starting Bortles, Carr, and Bridge-water have a combined record of 6-27. That's reality. To think had Manziel started every game this season, we'd still be 7-4? Sorry, MHO that's JFF fanboy fantasy. At this point to toss Manziel out there-unless Hoyer should get injured, with the Browns making a serious playoff run for the first time since 2007, would be nuts.

I've said many times there really isn't much Manziel hate around here, but we're riding the horse that got us this far. The thing us long time Browns fans don't much like is the notion Manziel can't fail. I'm not saying he will, and I hope he has a HOF career- eventually. But Manziel was drafted in the exact same spot as Brady Quinn and Brandon Weeden- so hence the wait and see attitude- at least from this corner.

None of Johnny's off the field issues have ever shown up... in practice.

I don't know what he is doing in practice...

I just want to reread these two thoughts over and over for a half hour or so...

If we can all agree to wait and see about Johnny then I would be satisfied. Not all of you are Johnny haters but its the ones that say he will be a bust based purely off of past quarterbacks and his off the field issues, not at all on his play. ...... ...

We are waiting to see.....90% of us haven't formed an opinion one way or the other.....it's the other 10% that go on and on and can't figure out that EVERYONE will NEVER agree 100%. So, if you're waiting for "us all to agree". it aint never gonna happen......and everyone who is 100% CERTAIN he'll be great or awful, based only upon college play or a few off field transgressions dont know jack....Im tired of hearing both....and, yes, you definitely drank the kool aid.....

I just want to reread these two thoughts over and over for a half hour or so...

:) . exactly....

:) . exactly....

Just having a little fun at Kevin's expense... with no hard feelings I hope...

Kevin, here's what I know:

JM is the physically superior talent compared to BH.

All pre-season it was "Johnny vs. the playbook."

Pettine is a Defensive oriented HC.

Defensive HC's love emphasizing the run and minimizing turnovers.

BH is the starter because...

Everything from this point on is conjecture, but here goes...

... BH has shown day in and day out, in the practice sessions and in the film sessions that he understands where plays need to go based upon the play call and the Defense.

JM? Not so much...

And at least until the ATL game, BH reinforced this view in games as well.... even in his prior "bad games".

You want to chalk the above up to BH's experience alone? Fine... but I think you are fooling yourself. I would wager anything you cared to venture that BH outworks JM day in and day out, works more hours per week and more quality hours per week.

We know BH worked harder in TC. We know BH worked while JM partied. Appears to still be the case...

JM's a kid. I get it. And someday hopefully he will get it, too.

"It" is no longer only a game, son. Now it's your job.

Of course if you buy into the fact that Brian Hoyer is the hardest working player on the team it's a little disappointing since this is the best you can expect. And we will need better to go to the next level in my opinion. I was kind of hoping he had a little upside left, weren't you guys?

People said that Colt McCoy and Charlie Frye worked hard. And you guys hate them.

(not to mention Tim Tebow)

WSS

How do we know Johnny wouldnt have had a rookie season like Griffin? Luck? Wilson? or Newton?

They were all rookies and had huge rookie seasons.

What is stopping Johnny from putting up a rookie season like that?

How is it a "pipe dream" if it has happened 4 times in the last few years?

Your post is silly, but here it goes:

How do we know Johnny wouldnt have had a rookie season like Griffin? Luck? Wilson? or Newton?

How do we know Johnny would have had a rookie season like Griffin? Luck? Wilson? or Newton?

They were all rookies and had huge rookie seasons.

What about the rookies who didn't have huge rookie seasons: Bortles, Bridgewater, Carr, Geno Smith, EJ Manuel, Matt Barkley, Tannehill, Weeden, Gabbert, Ponder...... could go back forever

What is stopping Johnny from putting up a rookie season like that?

The fact that he's the backup

How is it a "pipe dream" if it has happened 4 times in the last few years?

How many times has it NOT happened in the last few years where teams had hoped that it would? Hint: See above

We're having a good season without Johnny. When and if his time comes I will support him fully...It isn't "Hoyer Love" just that I'm not going to assume what "could have happened" if he started the season instead of Hoyer. As far as we all know, Johnny is an unknown in the NFL.

Also, of the guys you listed:

Griffin: Washington wishes they never drafted him...He's about to lose his job to COLT MCCOY.

Newton: I don't question his physical talent, but I question many other things about him...so does Carolina. As of this point I don't want him to be my franchise QB...and I was a huge Newton fan.

Wilson: He's a good, smart QB. But, he leads the 30th ranked pass offense in the NFL. He's solid, as of yet he hasn't shown he has an elite future like the other guy you mentioned - but I don't mind him being my franchise guy...

Luck: Not in the same league as the other 3. Not even worth being compared to Manziel at this point...

We're on pace to have a season comparable to the 2012 skins, colts, seahawks. And already better than the 2011 panthers with Newton.

I'm happy with 2014 so far...manziel is still on the roster no need to keep getting ya panties in a bunch over him.

Thats my point..

You can bring examples for both sides..

So why would you automatically start out from the negative point of view for the Browns 1st rd QB we traded up to get and say he cannot do what those other 5 RECENT Qb's did.. as opposed to being POSITIVE and saying he can?

Doesnt make sense

Thats my point..

You can bring examples for both sides..

So why would you automatically start out from the negative point of view for the Browns 1st rd QB we traded up to get and say he cannot do what those other 5 RECENT Qb's did.. as opposed to being POSITIVE and saying he can?

Doesnt make sense

I don't get what you're trying to say. He could come in and light the world in fire or he could come in and play like a turd. I hope if he has to come in he does the former, but I don't expect him to come in for a while yet...

If we can all agree to wait and see about Johnny then I would be satisfied.

Well, that is what most of us want.....to wait and see about him. For many JFF fanboys that isn't enough.

Not all of you are Johnny haters but its the ones that say he will be a bust based purely off of past quarterbacks and his off the field issues, not at all on his play.

I don't say he will be a bust based on his play or on his off field issues. I say there is 50/50 chance he could be a bust simply because statistics of the last 50 years say that is the fate of first round QBs.

And I would be willing to bet that the majority of you didn't watch more than a couple of games of Johnny's.

He was on TV around here about every week for two years due to his national renown. Why would you think we would not have seen him...unless you are saying Browns fans don't watch college football?

I may very well be drinking the Kool-Aid just as Baylor fans do with RG3 or Texas fans did with Vince Young but I am trying to be fair with Johnny and with Hoyer. If Hoyer plays well the last 5 games then I think the Browns should sign him to a reasonable extension and he should be the starter going into training camp next year. But based on what I have seen I don't think that will happen.

What you have seen is a 7-4 record. That is called winning. We haven't seen much of it out of any other QB around here for a long time. Maybe you are too busy watching reruns of Johnny's college years to see what the Cleveland Browns are doing. They are winning. Has Hoyer been perfect? No....but we only needed him to be perfect for 44 seconds Sunday. And that was enough. We now believe based on that and other actions this year that he can win. We don't know that about JTMZ.

Of course if you buy into the fact that Brian Hoyer is the hardest working player on the team it's a little disappointing since this is the best you can expect. And we will need better to go to the next level in my opinion. I was kind of hoping he had a little upside left, weren't you guys?

People said that Colt McCoy and Charlie Frye worked hard. And you guys hate them.

(not to mention Tim Tebow)

WSS

I think the upside we need to see is pretty simple: a better completion pct. ...which I believe is entirely possible because he can be so spot on so often that it makes your head scratch when he is off target. Also, no more swallowing ostrich eggs like on that pass in the end zone that.....you know....got me going crazy.

There are several points that I still dispute.

Number 1 is the fact that Hoyer definitely worked harder in the off season. Just because he won the job doesn't mean that he worked harder. Their preseason numbers were very close and that is with Hoyer being in the NFL for several seasons and Johnny for a couple of months. And honestly Hoyer hasn't really improved on his play from the preseason to now. If this is the best Hoyer can give you with all the hard work he puts in then maybe he just isn't very good. And you keep saying how Hoyer can look so good in stretches. Every quarterback looks good in stretches, that's why they are in the NFL.

Number 2 is the need to continue to compare Johnny to past quarterbacks. I get it. A lot of 1st rounders are bust. But that has nothing to do with Johnny. If most of you really have a wait and see attitude why not be more optimistic and say Johnny could be a Russell Wilson or Andrew Luck. I know college isn't the NFL but based on stats and eye test Johnny is not Brady Quinn or Brandon Weeden. He is an all time great in college and that has to count for something. Tebow and Vince young were as well but they clearly had limitations with there arm that Johnny doesn't have.

Number 3 is the defending of Hoyer based on the record. I know 7-4 is great but field goal after field goal when they start with good field position keeps happening. The bad throws and poor play for stretches of the game keep happening. I think if Johnny played last game they score on at least one of the drives that they had to settle for a field goal. So I actually do believe that we could be 7-4 with Johnny starting. Why do you want good enough when it comes to your quarterback? Don't you want a quarterback who you can count on for a whole game? Do you honestly feel confident about Hoyer going into New England and winning a playoff game? I'm not saying Johnny could win that game but I know for certain Hoyer isn't going to. What good team has he beaten other than Pittsburgh. I know you play who is on your schedule but we have played the worst schedule in football. I wan't to know how Hoyer is any different than Tebow who finished the 2010 season 7-4 and beat Pittsburgh in the playoffs. His numbers weren't very good but he found ways to win. Ultimately though he wasn't a very good quarterback.

No we would not be 7-4 with Johhny starting. We'd be lucky to be 4-7. For now, Hoyers superiority in running the offense vs Johhny is unquestionable. Don't forget we're talking not just about making passes, we're talking about setting protection..reading defense's etc, etc. Yes...there are absolutely some plays left out there this season that Manziel could have made...and they would have had us all turgid. For that one play. I know you Johhny guys don't want to hear this, but the vast majority of this season has been Hoyers ability to stand in the pocket and make important throws with guys barreling into him. I know he's made some shit throws, it's like his accuracy increases 1000% when there's a guy trying to finger him...I don't understand it. His bad throws in a completely clean pocket are startling at times. But the throws that he has made, a lot of em are throws that Johhny wouldn't have made cause he would have bailed out of the pocket 1.5s prior. And that's RG syndrome.

That can go away though..no question. But it takes time. Manziel was not a cerebral qb in College...he's not Andrew Luck. He's the next Brett Farve that has to learn "precisely when" to bail and not to bail. Roethlisberger is a god at this. Pocket reads first...than extend. But it's also "how" you bail out of the pocket to extend plays. It's incredibly nuanced and none of us can completely grasp it unless you were in that situation with 1 or 2 or 3 extremely large and powerful individuals are coming for your ass while you have to keep eyes downfield and know "exactly" where your guys are going to be and where they "can be" given where you're about to drift out of the pocket. It's an incredible skills set that takes time.

No we would not be 7-4 with Johhny starting. We'd be lucky to be 4-7. For now, Hoyers superiority in running the offense vs Johhny is unquestionable. Don't forget we're talking not just about making passes, we're talking about setting protection..reading defense's etc, etc. Yes...there are absolutely some plays left out there this season that Manziel could have made...and they would have had us all turgid. For that one play. I know you Johhny guys don't want to hear this, but the vast majority of this season has been Hoyers ability to stand in the pocket and make important throws with guys barreling into him. I know he's made some shit throws, it's like his accuracy increases 1000% when there's a guy trying to finger him...I don't understand it. His bad throws in a completely clean pocket are startling at times. But the throws that he has made, a lot of em are throws that Johhny wouldn't have made cause he would have bailed out of the pocket 1.5s prior. And that's RG syndrome.

That can go away though..no question. But it takes time. Manziel was not a cerebral qb in College...he's not Andrew Luck. He's the next Brett Farve that has to learn "precisely when" to bail and not to bail. Roethlisberger is a god at this. Pocket reads first...than extend. But it's also "how" you bail out of the pocket to extend plays. It's incredibly nuanced and none of us can completely grasp it unless you were in that situation with 1 or 2 or 3 extremely large and powerful individuals are coming for your ass while you have to keep eyes downfield and know "exactly" where your guys are going to be and where they "can be" given where you're about to drift out of the pocket. It's an incredible skills set that takes time.

Johnny's first year he would look at his first option then take off. But his second year he was the best pocket passer in the country. He rarely threw into coverage or missed throws. And Manziel was the best I have ever seen at knowing when to run, at least in college. For sure he has a lot to learn but I don't see why you don't think Johnny couldn't have taken this team to 7-4. Johnny couldn't have played worse than Hoyer in at least 6 or 7 games. Most of Hoyer's game winning drives shouldn't have been needed in the first place. How do you excuse field goal after field goal against terrible defenses? Hoyer played one really good game against Pittsburgh and if he would have continued to play that way I would have a different opinion.

And when you say Johnny would have taken off why is that a negative? Anytime I hear people talk about his running ability it's either that he will get hurt running in the NFL or it's just highlight plays. But his running wins games. Why is a ten yard completion from Hoyer any different then a ten yard run from Johnny. When talking Johnny vs Hoyer most of you leave Johnny's running completely out of it. You might say Johnny is more athletic but his running is so much more than a side show. It's what made all of you watch him. It's what kept Coaches up at night. It's what beat Alabama. Hoyer has 4 rushing yards the whole season. Johnny would average that.

I get that I sound like a fan boy but I watch just as much football as all of you, NFL and college, and I really have never seen anything like Johnny. I'm not guaranteeing his success by any means but my opinion is that if Hoyer remains the starter this year or next because the Browns are 7-4 they are making a mistake.

There are several points that I still dispute.

Number 1 is the fact that Hoyer definitely worked harder in the off season. Just because he won the job doesn't mean that he worked harder. Their preseason numbers were very close and that is with Hoyer being in the NFL for several seasons and Johnny for a couple of months. And honestly Hoyer hasn't really improved on his play from the preseason to now. If this is the best Hoyer can give you with all the hard work he puts in then maybe he just isn't very good. And you keep saying how Hoyer can look so good in stretches. Every quarterback looks good in stretches, that's why they are in the NFL.

Number 2 is the need to continue to compare Johnny to past quarterbacks. I get it. A lot of 1st rounders are bust. But that has nothing to do with Johnny. If most of you really have a wait and see attitude why not be more optimistic and say Johnny could be a Russell Wilson or Andrew Luck. I know college isn't the NFL but based on stats and eye test Johnny is not Brady Quinn or Brandon Weeden. He is an all time great in college and that has to count for something. Tebow and Vince young were as well but they clearly had limitations with there arm that Johnny doesn't have.

Number 3 is the defending of Hoyer based on the record. I know 7-4 is great but field goal after field goal when they start with good field position keeps happening. The bad throws and poor play for stretches of the game keep happening. I think if Johnny played last game they score on at least one of the drives that they had to settle for a field goal. So I actually do believe that we could be 7-4 with Johnny starting. Why do you want good enough when it comes to your quarterback? Don't you want a quarterback who you can count on for a whole game? Do you honestly feel confident about Hoyer going into New England and winning a playoff game? I'm not saying Johnny could win that game but I know for certain Hoyer isn't going to. What good team has he beaten other than Pittsburgh. I know you play who is on your schedule but we have played the worst schedule in football. I wan't to know how Hoyer is any different than Tebow who finished the 2010 season 7-4 and beat Pittsburgh in the playoffs. His numbers weren't very good but he found ways to win. Ultimately though he wasn't a very good quarterback.

More Blind Faith. Leave that shit to Steve Winwood and Eric Clapton.

Our Cavaliers announcers has a famous saying: "Don't bring that weak stuff in here". All you got are Blind Faith arguments. Why don't you just shut the fuck up until you have some evidence to bring to the table. Wait til the boy actually gets in there and does something worthy of talking about other than your wishing and hoping. Maybe Blind Faith is the wrong reference. More like Dusty Springfield.

Exactly why I loathe Toothlessburger, but that bastard can extend a play better than any other QB (except maybe Tarkenton).

That is a talent that really can't be coached. The QB either has it, or he doesn't.

Johnny's first year he would look at his first option then take off. But his second year he was the best pocket passer in the country. He rarely threw into coverage or missed throws. And Manziel was the best I have ever seen at knowing when to run, at least in college. For sure he has a lot to learn but I don't see why you don't think Johnny couldn't have taken this team to 7-4. Johnny couldn't have played worse than Hoyer in at least 6 or 7 games. Most of Hoyer's game winning drives shouldn't have been needed in the first place. How do you excuse field goal after field goal against terrible defenses? Hoyer played one really good game against Pittsburgh and if he would have continued to play that way I would have a different opinion.

And when you say Johnny would have taken off why is that a negative? Anytime I hear people talk about his running ability it's either that he will get hurt running in the NFL or it's just highlight plays. But his running wins games. Why is a ten yard completion from Hoyer any different then a ten yard run from Johnny. When talking Johnny vs Hoyer most of you leave Johnny's running completely out of it. You might say Johnny is more athletic but his running is so much more than a side show. It's what made all of you watch him. It's what kept Coaches up at night. It's what beat Alabama. Hoyer has 4 rushing yards the whole season. Johnny would average that.

I get that I sound like a fan boy but I watch just as much football as all of you, NFL and college, and I really have never seen anything like Johnny. I'm not guaranteeing his success by any means but my opinion is that if Hoyer remains the starter this year or next because the Browns are 7-4 they are making a mistake.

There are no old running QB's in the NFL - Sam Rutigliano

First off let me state that nothing you have said warrants anyone telling you to STFU. You have an opinion and at least from what I've seen you're not a dick about it and you bring up valid points.

Now, as to your points...like I said they're valid. But it was college. He showed in preseason that things were a little overwhelming for him. And Shanny's system is complicated apparently. There's things going on in NFL offense's that don't look complicated to us...but are. Especially at sunday game speed. All there is to it. I too want JM to take over this team, I just don't want him to do it soon. Here in Cleveland we have a habit of throwing draft picks out there behind center on day one and it ends up "ruining" them. I honestly think had we started Johnny he'd have been run out of the city by now cause he'd have made some awesome plays but our record would suck and everybody knows Cleveland fans live SUnday to SUnday. Like I have no doubt there were people calling for Pettine's job after the Houston loss. No question. There were people calling for his job after our preseason losses.....inconceivable. There's just no way that Johnny is ready this year to run a complex offense. A lot of things would have to be trimmed out of the playbook and it would make our offense less potent. Athletically, yes he would give opposing teams something else to think about. Perhaps it would work against one team. But like we see when other backups come into the game and do so freakin well that the fanbase is calling for them to be the starter....eventually teams prepare for them and then it's back to reality. Teams would solve Johnny pretty quick without an offense designed for him that he has time under center with. It may not even happen next year.

First off let me state that nothing you have said warrants anyone telling you to STFU. You have an opinion and at least from what I've seen you're not a dick about it and you bring up valid points.

Its just an expression. He just reminds me of a teenage girl screaming and tearing her hair out at the sight of Donny Osmond. Girls acting that way for The Beatles was warranted....and they proved deserving of it. It was not warranted for Donny Osmond.

I just want this guy to wait to see if he has the Beatles on his hand....or Donny Osmond.

(are these references too outdated for you?)

Its just an expression. He just reminds me of a teenage girl screaming and tearing her hair out at the sight of Donny Osmond. Girls acting that way for The Beatles was warranted....and they proved deserving of it. It was not warranted for Donny Osmond.

I just want this guy to wait to see if he has the Beatles on his hand....or Donny Osmond.

(are these references too outdated for you?)

Again I am not saying Johnny could win the Super Bowl and it is true that none of us know what we have with Johnny. But speaking of what we have seen Hoyer has not played well, no matter what metric you use. If the coaching staff came out and said that Johnny isn't ready to handle NFL defenses then I would shut up and let Hoyer play through without saying anything. But rookies have had success in the past, more success than Hoyer is having this year so who's to say Johnny couldn't be one of those rookies. And AJ Mccarron went undefeated and won championships at Alabama but nobody would say that adding Johnny would have made the team worse.

This is as much to do with how Hoyer has played as it is with what I hope to see with Johnny but at this point obviously the coaching staff isn't going to make a change.

You still did not address anything I posted..

Im asking you why you automatically expect Johnny to be bad.. instead of good...

I mean.. he was our first round draft pick that we traded up to get..

He had all the proper metrics in college that you look for.. for a QB with NFL potential..

I really dont understand why you automatically assume the worst instead of the best..

Again I am not saying Johnny could win the Super Bowl and it is true that none of us know what we have with Johnny. But speaking of what we have seen Hoyer has not played well, no matter what metric you use. If the coaching staff came out and said that Johnny isn't ready to handle NFL defenses then I would shut up and let Hoyer play through without saying anything. But rookies have had success in the past, more success than Hoyer is having this year so who's to say Johnny couldn't be one of those rookies. And AJ Mccarron went undefeated and won championships at Alabama but nobody would say that adding Johnny would have made the team worse.

This is as much to do with how Hoyer has played as it is with what I hope to see with Johnny.

If you didn't get the reference, just say so. Donny Osmond had a hit in the 80s. It's as current as he goes, sorry man. Take some time and reflect. It has true bearing on this conversation.

http://ri.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0LEVzfqDXVUzJoA.ptx.9w4;_ylu=X3oDMTByMG04Z2o2BHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDMQRjb2xvA2JmMQR2dGlkAw--/RV=2/RE=1416986218/RO=10/RU=http%3a%2f%2fm.youtube.com%2fwatch%3fv%3dUMmAd73Ni3E/RK=0/RS=r0YqVBFLCdiaJgSd537cw7pfx10-

You still did not address anything I posted..

Im asking you why you automatically expect Johnny to be bad.. instead of good...

I mean.. he was our first round draft pick that we traded up to get..

He had all the proper metrics in college that you look for.. for a QB with NFL potential..

I really dont understand why you automatically assume the worst instead of the best..

Who are you addressing? I have seen no assumptions.

Johnny could be better for this team, he could not be. That's all we know (nothing) only NFL experience we've seen from johnny is pre season. Nobody is assuming he's going to be bad or good, he's an unknown.

Archived