THE BROWNS BOARD

Week 13: @ Bills

Tour2ma

Time to quit celebrating... if that's what you call what we've been doing.

Starting this week, it gets real folks...

Bills are the:

20th ranked passing Offense with 226.0 YPG

25th ranked rushing Offense with 95.6 YPG

27th ranked scoring Offense with 20.0 PPG

6th ranked passing Defense allowing 222.6 YPG

8th ranked rushing Defense allowing 99.0 YPG

9th ranked scoring Defense allowing 20.4 PPG

All stats exclude MNF's bonus game vs. the Jets... who the Bills stomped. I do know they jump to 5th in scoring Defense.

It's gonna be a war...

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Time to quit celebrating... if that's what you call what we've been doing.

Starting this week, it gets real folks...

Bills are the:

20th ranked passing Offense with 226.0 YPG

25th ranked rushing Offense with 95.6 YPG

27th ranked scoring Offense with 20.0 PPG

6th ranked passing Defense allowing 222.6 YPG

8th ranked rushing Defense allowing 99.0 YPG

9th ranked scoring Defense allowing 20.4 PPG

All stats exclude MNF's bonus game vs. the Jets... who the Bills stomped. I do know they jump to 5th in scoring Defense.

It's gonna be a war...

The Bills goin' down and you know it!

The Bills have a "nobody thinks he's good QB"

The Bills have a rookie head coach

The Browns have a QB that most people want to fail so they can see the backup

The Browns have a defense hurt bad by injury

The Browns have Josh Gordon

The Bills have Sammy Watkins

The Browns must win

The Bills must win

Browns 31 Bills 18

The Bills goin' down and you know it!

I'm working on knowing it... and it does not hurt that Buffalo is on a short week. Sorry about the reason, but happy to have that little edge. Not that it'll come anywhere close to offsetting the homefield that awaits us.

But so far, I'm just happy to have a meaningful game on December's doorstep.

Speaking of the doorstep, here's the forecast:

A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

The Bills have a "nobody thinks he's good QB"

The Bills have a rookie head coach

The Browns have a QB that most people want to fail so they can see the backup

The Browns have a defense hurt bad by injury

The Browns have Josh Gordon

The Bills have Sammy Watkins

The Browns must win

The Bills must win

Browns 31 Bills 18

The bills do not have a rookie head coach. It should be q very close game assuming the browns defense shows up and Hoyer can avoid the terrible picks.

The bills do not have a rookie head coach. It should be q very close game assuming the browns defense shows up and Hoyer can avoid the terrible picks.

Must have meant the Browns.

The Bills have played good ball, especially on D despite their offensive woes (Orton mainly I guess? idk). I think it'll be close...Browns 21 bills 17

Must have meant the Browns.

The Bills have played good ball, especially on D despite their offensive woes (Orton mainly I guess? idk). I think it'll be close...Browns 21 bills 17

I did mean the Browns rookie coach

I still see the Browns winning.

yeah i watched some of the game as it was televised locally but the jets just BLOW! the jets got lucky when pitt did their version to them of what the browns did vs. jax.

jets have a strong hold for years now in mangold at center but everything about their team is in disarray. ryan has seen his last year in NY and i believe pettine is in an upswing in his first year right now coming off that last minute victory.

hopefully they (pettine, shanny and o'brien) can put some steam in these guys shorts and let them realize we're going into an ice palace with a buzz saw inside it.

no room for error in this game whatsoever even if kyle orton is their QB.

Buffalo just annihilated the football Jets. Is their defense THAT good or are the Jets THAT bad?

I think it's a little of both. Browns have a better offense and the defense is playing lights out when you account for the injuries to several major players.

If the Browns limit mistakes and Hoyer doesn't throw an interception than I like the Browns to win. And if it snows I like our running backs better. Granted the Jets were supposed to be tough against the run and Boobie Dixon and Fred Jackson ran all over them.

We win if they feed the Crow, limit turnovers and penalties and play smart football. No clock mismanagement needed.

Time of possession by running the ball and winning the line of scrimmage.

I trust Pettine this week.post-28564-0-50229100-1416894497_thumb.jpg

Buffalo just annihilated the football Jets. Is their defense THAT good or are the Jets THAT bad?

I think it's a little of both. Browns have a better offense and the defense is playing lights out when you account for the injuries to several major players.

If the Browns limit mistakes and Hoyer doesn't throw an interception than I like the Browns to win. And if it snows I like our running backs better. Granted the Jets were supposed to be tough against the run and Boobie Dixon and Fred Jackson ran all over them.

We win if they feed the Crow, limit turnovers and penalties and play smart football. No clock mismanagement needed.

Time of possession by running the ball and winning the line of scrimmage.

I trust Pettine this week.attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Yes the Jets ARE that bad, one of the regulars at our Sunday Browns gathering is a Jets Fan (we let in all types, besides Jets, we have Vikings, Packers, Bengals, and even a Steeler fan show up) and his opinion is the Jets SUCK. LOL, come for the wine, stay for the abuse. Ryan is as good as gone- and if you saw some of the postgame comments- the team has already quit on him. That they managed to beat the Steelers is one of the many great flukes of this whacky season.

Back in NC from Atl. game, it was awesome!! Boys, there is no doubt, Atl. owns the smokingest cheerleading staff in all the world.. On to the Bills, They own properly one of the best D front and LB's in all of football, if you can get to there secondary there beatable, Mack will be missed big time in this one. Tour2ma, your our best lineman we know and this matchup is all about our O Line. Pass Protect and run block. Got the match ups and your thought's???

Brandon Weeden beat them last year. Enough said.

Actually looking at the boxscore... more like Jeff Tuel beat the Bills...

Ryan is as good as gone- and if you saw some of the postgame comments- the team has already quit on him. That they managed to beat the Steelers is one of the many great flukes of this whacky season.

Did not see any player comments, but Ryan looked defeated. Main thing the guy had going for him was his bravado... and it is nowhere to be seen now.

Don't see Rex making it to season's end... again...

We definitely need the Schwartz to be on his game.

Yup.. SuperMario is looking super again. Mitch will need a lil help from his buddy, "chip"...

In re-examining the game against the Falcons, the Browns dominated. Two turnovers led to only 6 points. Two sure touchdown passes were dropped. A turnover in the end zone and a dropped pass before the halftime long field goal attempt took another 6 points off the board. I know the scoreboard is all that matters, but to many, we won a game we should have lost (and I see their point). But to me, they won a game that shouldn't have been close.

If they just execute better, I like their chances in Buffalo. Our team has talent on offence and one of these games they are going to prove that by lighting up the scoreboard. Let's hope it's in Buffalo!

If you are going to beat Buffalo, you better have a strong 4 man rush, and get out to a early lead. If you load heavy towards Watkins like the Jets did last night, Robert Woods will eat you alive one on one. Our receivers are as deep and fast as it gets.

Except, now with Gordon back they are not as deep or as fast as the Browns WR corps is.

The Bills have arguably the best D in football right now, and without question the best front four and maybe linebackers.

It all depends on which Kyle Orton you get. It could be worse if he's hot, or it could be closer if bad Kyle shows up. I don't see that happening this week.

24-17 Bills.

Hoyer wont believe what's coming for him, and you will get the litmus test he hasn't had this season.

I think he will believe it....and is capable of handling it. He has been around. I don't know if your front 7 rates as highly as you say. Maybe they do, but I don't think they are that much greater than the DLs he has seen in the AFCN

I might be a secondary man, myself - but this game will be an absolute WAR in the trenches. I hope McDonald eats his wheaties because Dareus and Smith are no joke. JT will be ready for Hughes and I hope schwartz can keep Mario from 4+ sacks again.

Yes, this is a concern. If Mack were in there I wouldn't be worried...but we saw how Gerald McCoy blew up Nick McDonald. And The Schwartz does have to come to play. Bills are smart not putting their best up against JT.

In re-examining the game against the Falcons, the Browns dominated. Two turnovers led to only 6 points. Two sure touchdown passes were dropped. A turnover in the end zone and a dropped pass before the halftime long field goal attempt took another 6 points off the board. I know the scoreboard is all that matters, but to many, we won a game we should have lost (and I see their point). But to me, they won a game that shouldn't have been close.

I agree. The Browns controlled this game and it was their own fuckups that prevented that game from being a blowout. A team does not win many games where they lose the turnover battle. The Browns did just that. Without the TOs that game should have been about a 17-20 point victory.

If they just execute better, I like their chances in Buffalo. Our team has talent on offence and one of these games they are going to prove that by lighting up the scoreboard. Let's hope it's in Buffalo!

Archived