THE BROWNS BOARD

Week 13: @ Bills

Tour2ma

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Offensive weapons thrown at us?

Fucking SERIOUSLY?

I gotta spit out my coffee laughing at that one.

When was the last time you guys played Brady, Gronk, Edelman, Amendola & co?

How about twice a year?

Dude, we are laughing so hard at that one it's sick...

Dude, were you laughing hard every time they crushed you?.....cause thats what happens when the Pats play the Bills....every time.....

It's not as if you guys have actually "won" a game against them or anything.....

Let's take a poll here. Who here rather have the patriots offensive skill position players than the browns? I honestly don't even think it's all that close. Patriots would replace their receivers and running backs with ours in a heart beat I'd think

GOOD! Laughing with me or at me, the end result's the same. I aim to entertain.

We are kinda fired up about finally having all our playmakers on the same field though.

That's why l say the offensive scheme is the key here. It don't mean shit if Hoyer can't get the ball to them.

And l really don't know much about the Pats offense, honestly. Do they employ smaller wide outs? That's something the Browns have done, and had better than expected results this year with. We've had to lean pretty heavily on them some games due to the absence of our taller guys (Gordon, Cameron).

yes, the Pats use small wideouts. Edelman and Amendola.

Let's take a poll here. Who here rather have the patriots offensive skill position players than the browns? I honestly don't even think it's all that clise. Patriots would replace their receivers and running backs with ours in a heart beat I'd think

haha. If Belichik wanted to deal with Gordon then yes, he has more natural talent than the guys they have. Otherwise, he could have had any of those FA or UDFA guys and passed. He also could have kept Hoyer as a backup and passed.

The pats passing on hawk, Crowell, Austin, west, and Gabriel means absolutely nothing to their talent and production.., that's a Retarded statement. Theyre not good because the pats passed on them.. Like they could just snap their fingers and put every player they liked on their own team. and let's not forget Cameron is a pro bowl tight end too. Also, the patriots draft record the last 6-7 years is by far the worst in the league. Their judgement of talent is garbage. Pure trash their drafts have been

The pats passing on hawk, Crowell, Austin, west, and Gabriel means absolutely nothing to their talent and production.., that's a Retarded statement. Theyre not good because the pats passed on them.. Like they could just snap their fingers and put every player they liked on their own team. and let's not forget Cameron is a pro bowl tight end too. Also, the patriots draft record the last 6-7 years is by far the worst in the league. Their judgement of talent is garbage. Pure trash their drafts have been

This is why they hired Lombardi. An excellent evaluator of talent.

they are fine. Pats wouldn't trade their guys for yours, because if they wanted to they would have.

Umm, how many Lombardy's you you have in your closet in Cleveland?

I suspect the same as us, zero....

Another one is coming to NE this year friend....

What does this have to do with anything? New ownership and new regime. They've done a terrific job of putting talent on the field this year.

How many of you are going to stick around after the browns lay the wood Sunday? I suspect just George :-P

But it's nice to see the leading discussions today are amongst bills fans. Carry on.

I'll stick around. Even if we win I'm not a trash talker...if we lose, so be it. I can take ridicule because, after all, I'm a Bills fan. This is actually a pretty good Board. Keep up the good work.

Not as nonsensical as you saying if the Pats had the chance to trade their offensive weapons for yours, they would.

From a pure talent standpoint, if belichek got to choose one groups skill position players to start a team with, he and every other person would take the browns'

sure. Lmao.

You think Gronk, Amendola, Edelman, wright, and whoever their running back at the moment is, is better than gordon , Cameron, Hawkins, Austin, benjamin, Gabriel, Crowell, and west ?

Do you think I'm a hypocrite or something?

I watch the Bills play the Pats with my hand over my eyes, sometimes peaking through my fingers...

The cattle can put up a fight, but in the end, Tom Brady still wields the butcher knife.

I wouldn't be talking any buffalo smack until Cleveland plays NE bro....

Um, we aren't scheduled to play NE(yet)....but, to clarify...

You implied that our offense wont be shit(laughable, with coffee thru the nose, etc), because you play NE twice a year....

And, Im just saying that means nothing, considering you haven't even beaten them....

Over the last 5 games, NE avgs 38 pts against you<<<< quite the fight, you cattle put up(roll eyes)

And, if there is a different implication that I completely missed, then please explain it to me...

how does playing NE twice have anything to do with what our receivers, running backs or TE might do this week??

..are you saying that you will easily handle Gordon, Cameron, Hawkins, Crowell, West and Gabriel, BECAUSE you play NE twice? Or because we haven't played NE yet?...or.... What is the point again??

Did I studder?

Again, it really doesn't matter.. If Tom Brady is your QB, and Bellicheat is your coach, that drunk bum your thief owner talked to about drafting Manziel...yeah if that guy as Toms wide out...he's now a great receiver because the QB WILL MAKE YOU GREAT.

Brady is that good.

Did you stutter? Did you not notice I quoted someone else in that post? Are you Retarded? And your avoiding the point. If patriots replaced their skill position players with our, with no other consequences with chemistry and etc.. They're a better team

1. It means that you guys have never faced an offensive threat like Tom Brady. Period. Not burger, not dalton, nobody even close yet.

2. We haven't beaten them because they are heads and tails better.

3. Give them a shot sometime and tell me how your D fares...

4. It has nothing to do with playing you guys, but don't say that we have never faces so many offensive weapons. With no insult intended, you guys are a 2 on a scale of 10 when it comes to the offensive talent in NE.

5. I'm saying that your boys will surely be tough, but www have gotten our asses kicked many times over by better.

Sorry if that doesn't make sense, but we know what playing against elite talent looks like, and we aren't that afraid of Cleveland by a long shot.

As far as Cleveland playing NE, if you do make the playoffs, I hope you get your shot at them to understand just how fucking great Tom Brady is, and how the game isn't over until he says it is..

We played them last year, and lost on recovered onside kick leading to a bogus PI call and TD. Brady is Brady, but we did pretty well.

Gronk vs. Cameron? Seriously?

The rest of Clevelands offense is better than NE, and so is the Bills.

They have Tom Brady, end of story. Go get some and you will under stand..

It's not Gronk vs Cameron (who, Btw, Ben Watson said has a very similar game and skillset to Gronk).. It's Gronk vs gordon.. Then Edelman vs Cameron, then Amendola vs hawkins. Then whoever the next guy is vs austin, then the next guy vs Gabriel, then their RB's vs Crowell and west. Then it's their o-line vs ours, who was rated the best in the nfl before Mack went down.

Archived