THE BROWNS BOARD

Hoyer hurt? Connor Shaw up?

Mudfly

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

200246008_b5b1a7b170.jpg

Shaw me the money!

shows the true nature and stupidness of internet trolls.

loose one turn? how about loosen the doors to the middle school you're supposed to be going to Retard.

not you bb. the person who made up that whack assed print.

Somebody should get a patent and take that jump to conclusion mat to the Shark Tank. It's going to make someone millions of dollars.

you don't patent a work of art. you copyright it.

someone trying to take that and make it their own would get slapped so fast by a lawsuit it would make manziel's scramble seem like a sunday drive in miami beach.

I don't know if that would be copyrighted or patented? I have been surprised at the kind of things that get patented watching Shark Tank. It's not a work of art as much as it is a game. Anyway just kidding ...The mat was going to make the guy on Office Space millions of dollars but he hit the jack pot anyway by getting hit by a car and suing.

So do you trade away all those draft picks that need to be used on linemen for another running QB Heisman winner? Browns learn nothing from history. You need linemen more than any other position. Give it back to Hoyer, sign another journeyman, keep Conner Shaw and trade JM for a decent pick of another lineman. There are teams out there that will take him off your hands for a 3rd rounder that need to increase ticket sales. Just stop with the insanity of looking for the next "Savior" at QB. None can help the Browns if they have no lines both sides of the ball to open holes and stop other offenses.

So do you trade away all those draft picks that need to be used on linemen for another running QB Heisman winner? Browns learn nothing from history. You need linemen more than any other position. Give it back to Hoyer, sign another journeyman, keep Conner Shaw and trade JM for a decent pick of another lineman. There are teams out there that will take him off your hands for a 3rd rounder that need to increase ticket sales. Just stop with the insanity of looking for the next "Savior" at QB. None can help the Browns if they have no lines both sides of the ball to open holes and stop other offenses.

I'm under the impression that our oline is actually pretty good when healthy. Could upgrade the right side and add depth though. (I mean 2 perennial pro bowlers possibly a 3rd in bitonio ain't too bad)

Dlines been injured too but has some pieces already.

But we don't know what the browns are going to do yet, so we can't say they don't know what some of us do. I put it at a 1% chance we move up for another first round QB.

So Manziel is officially out with a bruised labia, but Hoyer kept playing with a seperated shoulder and isnt ruled out this week?

Got it. Johnny Franchise.

Zombo

If Manziel was OK to go in the second half Sunday I can't see him being out this next Sunday being anything more than keeping him alive.

Suggs may plant him 6 ft into the turf if he played.

As much as I like shaw, this is an awful situation to put him in for his first start. If he can muster up even an average showing I'll be impressed.

Team playing for nothing, practice squad to starter, road game against a division opponent that still has a slim chance for a playoff birth.

Last game of the season + team suddenly needs a quarterback + NFL career possibly on the line. I suspect Shaw's been dreaming about this opportunity all his life. Shaw will be prepared if he gets the call.

can't do any worse than the last guy that was supposed to 'ready'.

I would not resign Hoyer and Manziel i really have doubts about but you do not give up totally on him yet. To many think the browns are better then what they really are!!

The o line has big weaknesses

The running game went downhill fast

The defense looks good 1 week horrible the next.

WE do not have PLAY MAKERS!

The coaching staff clock management blows.

With are running game are line Andrew luck would not suceed.

I would not resign Hoyer and Manziel i really have doubts about but you do not give up totally on him yet. To many think the browns are better then what they really are!!

conjuntion junction, what's your function?

Did you see Luck last night? They pulled him in the 3rd quarter for Hasselback. Luck and the Colts have a worse team than the Browns!

I'm goin with "shawarma" ... He's going to dish out some better quarterback play !

He won't be a recipe for disaster !

A Connorundrum:

"Riddle me this: Who is the qb, for the Browns, who is actually tall enough to

see over the center's butt at the snap, and doesn't use the fingers "shaw me the money" sign,

that annoys and riles up opponents?"

Shaw me some victory, dammit.

I'm goin with "shawarma" ... He's going to dish out some better quarterback play !

He won't be a recipe for disaster !

A Connorundrum:

"Riddle me this: Who is the qb, for the Browns, who is actually tall enough to

see over the center's butt at the snap, and doesn't use the fingers "shaw me the money" sign,

that annoys and riles up opponents?"

Shaw me some victory, dammit.

wow. didn't think i'd ever see that word used in some type of nickname for a brown's qb.

do shirts for the 'falafel shack' in hastings and his tag line is "nothing wronga with a chicken schwarma."

said he stole it from seinfeld.....dunno.

just heard the browns reached out to grossman and he turned them down. lol.

Dude said "No thanks, I would rather spend time with my family on Christmas"....... I love it.

Archived