THE BROWNS BOARD

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

jcam222

I am aware that I often take every opportunity to bust a few balls and take some smart ass shots at people here. I have to say I feel they are often warranted but its just my opinion and we all know the saying about opinions.

Aside from all that I do want to wish each and every one of you and your families a safe and happy holidays. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year (or whatever holiday you chose to celebrate) to each and every one of you. Go Browns

Merry Christmas to my dysfunctional bunch of delusional, jumping to conclusions, revelers of self-pity, abstract thinking, forever optimistic, abundantly loyal, painfully obvious and objectively blunt family on the Brownsboard.

All kidding aside, I hope you all live long and prosper. I can always count on you to make mountains out of molehills or be a ray of sunshine on a cloudy day, make me laugh when I want to cry. I can count on you guys to be there to share in the spoils of victory or the sorrows of defeat. You definitely make the world a more colorful place and have helped me many times to pull through the drudgery of the everyday struggle.

Anyways, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to the most bad-ass Cleveland Browns forum in the world. Peace Out.

Archived