THE BROWNS BOARD

Josh Gordon suspended....again

LondonBrown

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was told the same. RT @MikeSilver: I'm told Johnny Manziel and Josh Gordon were both absent from the Browns' walkthrough today.

Manziel's on IR

I just saw it on Facebook and would really like to see some sort of verification. I don't mean to sound like Woody but I'd like to see the actual evidence.

WSS

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12083760/josh-gordon-suspended-cleveland-browns-season-finale

Manziel was not on IR on Monday, I would think he was required to be there as well.

Had trouble locating them? Lol.

Manziel, Gilbert, Gordon, West ... we have four players on the All-Punk team.

Z

Manziel was not on IR on Monday, I would think he was required to be there as well.

Had trouble locating them? Lol.

Manziel, Gilbert, Gordon, West ... we have four players on the All-Punk team.

Z

what does monday have to do with the suspension?

OH no!

Q: What kind of team ARE we without Gordon?

A: Better than the 3-14 we are WITH him in the lineup this year & last. We were better without him both years.

PLAY LIKE A BROWN?.. I think not.

Conclusion: IMHO, Mr Gordon really hasn't helped this team.

Mike

Wow, when it rains...,

Some serious considerations for this team as we move into the offseason. What looked stable is now seriously misaligned. If I'm Haslam, I would say let's get people here that want to be here and want to practice and play hard. If it takes one step back to move two steps forward, let's do it. We don't need players that see themselves as more important than the team itself. This is a blue collar town and we want players that represent the notion of playing like a Brown. Time to spend money on a few key FA's and then a good draft to complement. Gordon might be gone. JM and JG have one more year to prove themselves or they are gone as well.

Wow, when it rains...,

Some serious considerations for this team as we move into the offseason. What looked stable is now seriously misaligned. If I'm Haslam, I would say let's get people here that want to be here and want to practice and play hard. If it takes one step back to move two steps forward, let's do it. We don't need players that see themselves as more important than the team itself. This is a blue collar town and we want players that represent the notion of playing like a Brown. Time to spend money on a few key FA's and then a good draft to complement. Gordon might be gone. JM and JG have one more year to prove themselves or they are gone as well.

I'd say Gordon is definitely gone.

maybe the root of the problem starts above the players this sounds like a page out of the Crennel Country Club

what does monday have to do with the suspension?

Oh, I misread the news. I thought they were both missing from "Monday's walk through".

That wouldn't make sense.

Sorry for calling Johnny a punk.

Not really

Zombo

I don't think I have ever seen a situation where a more talented player was such a bonehead and constantly screwing his team over by his blatant stupidity. At this point it makes little difference as it's Week 17 and we're out of it but all this does is force the front office to evaluate the situation and likely move him for a horrendous rear ending in return. This guy is, literally, the Ebby Calvin LaLoosh of the NFL (before Crash came to town).

Archived