• San Diego
  • Kansas City
  • Seattle*
  • St. Louis
  • Pittsburgh*
  • Cincinnati*
  • Baltimore*

*Team made playoffs in 2014.

http://espn.go.com/blog/cleveland-browns/post/_/id/10904/browns-2015-opponents-home-and-away

Outside of KC and Seattle, not all that bad.

Buffalo is a better team than the Jets. The Chargers don't concern me with their defensive issues and problems on the Oline.

We get Peyton manning in his twilight at home and arizona possibly still searching for a QB and no Todd Bowles.

We don't have a London game, they were already announced.

Damn... and I was already gearing up for the mother of all road trips...

Oh well... there's always "Hard Knocks".

.. and KC with hoorta...

LONDON 2016!

Looks like a nice line up of home games. Should provide some good games.

I really think we step up next season. With all that happened this year, we were in pretty much every game this year. Looking back we could have, and probably should have won 2-3 more games. I think next year we figure out how to win those games.

I'll have to do the Denver game. I have never seen Peyton play as a pro. I saw him 5-6 times in college, but never as a pro. That to me is kind of like a Babe Ruth, Jim Brown, Wayne Gretsky, Wilt Chamberlain moment. He might be the best QB ever. When you get the chance, you might as well take it.

Much is predicated by the schedule dates which will come out in mid April....I mean I am going to the opener, our 3 division games, and probably Denver, but my picks as of now would be Pitts, Cincy, Baltimore, Denver, SF, andTennessee for my 6 games.

I have seen Oakland a ton the last 4-5 years, and don't really care about Az, but if those are the opener and last game, I guess I see them. I always go to the first game, and hold the last. I don't always go to that game, but hold the seats in the hope it is a game of meaning.....like a win locks home field, or something like that.

I really think we step up next season. With all that happened this year, we were in pretty much every game this year. Looking back we could have, and probably should have won 2-3 more games. I think next year we figure out how to win those games.

quote]

Heh....we were closer to losing 2-3 extra games than winning those. New Orleans and atlanta in particular.....

quote]

Heh....we were closer to losing 2-3 extra games than winning those. New Orleans and atlanta in particular.....

We weren't close to beating Pittsburgh the first time? Baltimore the first time? Indy? Carolina?

4 playoff teams we had on the ropes.

Heh. You fucking troll.

Zombo

I'll have to do the Denver game. I have never seen Peyton play as a pro. I saw him 5-6 times in college, but never as a pro. That to me is kind of like a Babe Ruth, Jim Brown, Wayne Gretsky, Wilt Chamberlain moment. He might be the best QB ever. When you get the chance, you might as well take it.

Much is predicated by the schedule dates which will come out in mid April....I mean I am going to the opener, our 3 division games, and probably Denver, but my picks as of now would be Pitts, Cincy, Baltimore, Denver, SF, andTennessee for my 6 games.

I have seen Oakland a ton the last 4-5 years, and don't really care about Az, but if those are the opener and last game, I guess I see them. I always go to the first game, and hold the last. I don't always go to that game, but hold the seats in the hope it is a game of meaning.....like a win locks home field, or something like that.

How about the Titans game Peen. You could fly up on the team plane!!

I assume you have seen Brady play. We can get into that argument: who is better Peyton or Brady. I say Brady. (and I wager you say Peyton)

We weren't close to beating Pittsburgh the first time? Baltimore the first time? Indy? Carolina?

4 playoff teams we had on the ropes.

Heh. You fucking troll.

Zombo

Well, here is the Breakdown of the Browns season:

1 One point win: Titans

1 One point loss: Colts

2 Two point wins: Saints, Falcons

1 Two point loss: Ravens

1 Three point loss: Steelers

1 Four point loss: Panthers

1 Five point win: Buccaneers

So exactly 1/2 of their games were decided by 5 pts. or less: 4 wins and 4 losses

1 Ten point win: Raiders

1 Ten point loss: Ravens

1 Sixteen point loss: Bills

1 Seventeen point loss: Texans

1 Eighteen point loss: Jaguars

2 Twenty One point wins: Steelers, Bengals

1 Thirty point loss: Bengals

So they had twice as many blow out losses 4 compared to blowout wins 2 (blowout: 16+ points)

Archived