THE BROWNS BOARD

Thoughts On Wild Card Games

miktoxic

is cam newton the biggest bitch qb ever to play the game?

anyone see the first snap he took where he kissed his own hands? after every play he looks up at the monitors? when he just threw the interception he skipped off the field with a little kid pouty face?

god i can't stand that fruit.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

anyone see the first snap he took where he kissed his own hands? after every play he looks up at the monitors? when he just threw the interception he skipped off the field with a little kid pouty face?

I can't stand him either. He's a punk

wow. fozzy whitaker sighting.

arizona just lost this game with the fumble on the kickoff at the 3.

Still, the NFL is trying their hardest for a panthers win. Bigger ratings with newton than a no name QB. Block in the back on fozzys TD then a phantom pass int call on jefferson.. Arians has every right to be pissed..

Carolina's fan base considers Super Cam to be the best football player in the history of the NFL. Any QB rating that shows Super Cam lower than 1st creates a message board melt down. The general consensus is that everyone must be racist.

Carolina's fan base considers Super Cam to be the best football player in the history of the NFL. Any QB rating that shows Super Cam lower than 1st creates a message board melt down. The general consensus is that everyone must be racist.

Let me guess, you were on their message board because of DA?

Archived