THE BROWNS BOARD

why do Muslims not Condon these acts of terror?

LBC mike

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Which nation has. The Palestinian fake president attending the rally? The Iraqis because of fear of Isis and our air strikes. I have not heard any Muslim group come out and say this is not what they represent. Because the koran tells them to kill

... uh... they have?

Once again, groundbreaking and in-depth analysis on the issue.

Faggoty Liberal "we brought this on ourselves" guilt.

It's the fundamentalism behind Islam that's so scary but once again,

if my life was on line and I had to go into battle, a beta male bitch like Woody is the last guy on earth I want on my side.

He's a complete coward, pushover, and would probably side with the enemy to save his own ass. Bitch boy.

I'm telling you. Exterminate them from the Earth.

Most dangerous and violent religion alive.

Beheadings, Suicide Bombs, Honor Killings, Rapes, Stonings, Hi Jackings, etc you name it aren't coming from Catholics, Jews, Amish, Buddhist, Athiest, Hindu's, or Scientologist.

It's the fucking sand people. They should be killed one by one.

Walter i take offense of the sand people comment. I am one but Christian. They killed and pushed most Christians out of that region. My grandma and father tell me how awesome Lebanon used to be. Beirut Used to be called little Paris.

Which nation has. The Palestinian fake president attending the rally? The Iraqis because of fear of Isis and our air strikes. I have not heard any Muslim group come out and say this is not what they represent. Because the koran tells them to kill

Yes... every Muslim is pro ISIS. Not a single one has said anything against them. Brilliant.

So most Christian Arabs have a hatred for Muslims. My dad told me never trust a Muslim

My Dad told me never root for the stoolers

Walter i take offense of the sand people comment. I am one but Christian. They killed and pushed most Christians out of that region. My grandma and father tell me how awesome Lebanon used to be. Beirut Used to be called little Paris.

There is a big Lebanese community around Summit County. Sand people? There are deserts in Lebanon?

I don't think there are.

WSS

I know a lot of Christian arabs. They all, without question hate Muslims. They tell me how they were persecuted and had to flee their country.

My friend Pele is from Iraq and he hates Muslims. He's the one who actually got me hooked to calling them sand people.

Sand people refers to the savages from Star Wars. Primitive, Deadly, Move in packs, and hail from the desert.

I have three good friends that are practicing Muslims. Two originally from Tehran, parents came over when they were kids. Sweetheart parents. Let their kids celebrate Christmas because they wanted to immerse themselves in American culture. Both of them party harder than I on the 4th of July.

There is a good portion of crazies following Islam, won't doubt that. There are however, some downright good people that do the same as well.

I have three good friends that are practicing Muslims. Two originally from Tehran, parents came over when they were kids. Sweetheart parents. Let their kids celebrate Christmas because they wanted to immerse themselves in American culture. Both of them party harder than I on the 4th of July.

There is a good portion of crazies following Islam, won't doubt that. There are however, some downright good people that do the same as well.

Unfortunately, the muslim religion seems to draw many more fanatics then any other religion. That I can guarantee you.

Unfortunately, the muslim religion seems to draw many more fanatics then any other religion. That I can guarantee you.

This times 1000.

78% of British Muslims thought The Danish Cartoonist should have been charged.

75% of Egyptian Muslims felt suicide bombings could be justified.

No other religion on earth has the amount of fundamentalism as Islam.

This times 1000.

78% of British Muslims thought The Danish Cartoonist should have been charged.

75% of Egyptian Muslims felt suicide bombings could be justified.

No other religion on earth has the amount of fundamentalism as Islam.

So now you are saying not ALL Muslims are bad?

Just when I think these threads can't get worse. They do. Congrats.

We now know all Muslims agree with ISIS. All are sand people. None of them have spoken out against ISIS and terrorism in general. None. Shocking I know, but it is true. Walter said so.

No of course not ALL Muslims are bad.

It is their radicals that kill, rape, murder, bomb, stone, behead, and make life on this planet a living hell.

MOST Germans were peaceful but the Nazi's drove the agenda and 60 million people died as a result. The peaceful majority were irrelevant.

MOST Russians were peaceful but they were able to kill 20 million people. The peaceful majority were irrelevant

MOST Chinese were peaceful but they were about to kill over tens of millions of people. The peaceful majority were irrelevant.

MOST Japanese prior to WW2 were peaceful. They did not stop them from butchering their way across Southeast Asia killing 12 million people mainly with shovels and bayonets. The peaceful majority were irreverent.

MOST Muslims in the United States are peaceful but all it took was 19 radicals to bring America on it's knees on Sept. 11, 2001 killing 3000 people and changing our entire security and military infrastructure. THE PEACEFUL MAJORITY WERE FUCKING IRRELEVANT.

The moral of the story: THE PEACEFUL MAJORITY doesn't matter shit.

Just when I think these threads can't get worse. They do. Congrats.

We now know all Muslims agree with ISIS. All are sand people. None of them have spoken out against ISIS and terrorism in general. None. Shocking I know, but it is true. Walter said so.

You are such an arrogant twat. I'd love to see you get airlifted into a Muslim country. You and every other apologist. Change your fucking attitude real quick.

This is why you're such a fucking cornball Woody:

Liberals will proudly lecture everyone on women's rights, gay rights, and Liberal values yet ignore the Muslim oppression of women, gay rights, freedom of expression, freedom of the press, atheism, and free thinking.

Oh right, my bad. I'm not going around calling them all sand people, so clearly I agree with everything they do. Sorry about that.

No shit there is plenty of awful shit going on in the Middle East. Plenty of human rights violations. You think that just because people aren't as crazy as you, and they dont go around shouting sand people at the top of their lungs, that theyre for that? Fuck off you dumbass.

Those groups focus on hate groups in their country because that is where they live. That is where they can have the most impact. I'm sure if you asked them their answer wouldnt be "We're afraid of insulting Muslims, so they're allowed to do all of the things we are campaigning against"

Archived