THE BROWNS BOARD

John Fox out in Denver!

BrownBoB

What round? As high as necessary. Depends if he even declares- he has until today to decide.

Well it wasn't exactly Rocket Science to Google "Manziel Aspen" to see what he was up to. He was hoisting a few- or probably more than a few. Now to be fair, almost everyone has a few drinks- or more than a few drinks- when they're on a ski trip. One of my all time drunks involved a pitcher+ of Margaritas at Vail.

BUT Johnny Boy- Big Brother is most definitely watching, and you're not impressing him at all.

People think we can't dump Manziel because he was a first round pick. I say sure we can. I'll leave it up to our resident historian Gipper to find other first round picks that got unceremoniously dumped in short order.

EDIT: I did look- Lawrence Philips got released after one year- for misbehavior, no less. :) .

Look no further than Trent Richardson......I think you can call that trade a "dump". And Brandon Weeden. JFF will last here as long as he does.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look no further than Trent Richardson......I think you can call that trade a "dump". And Brandon Weeden. JFF will last here as long as he does.

Richardson was a 'hand-off' not a dump ;) Weeden was a steaming hot dump though.

Richardson was a 'hand-off' not a dump ;) Weeden was a steaming hot dump though.

They were both a "WET" steaming hot dump ,to be exact LOL!

Archived