the Bengals picked Trey Flowers, DE, Arkansas to finish up the 3rd round

Titans need SOMEONE to block for new QB select:

Mitch Morse, OT, Missouri

And Round 4 is on the way...

6 Hour Time Limit starting now...

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And the Patriots still need the same for Brady inside. Patriots select another L-OT converting to Guard from Utah OG Jeremiah Poutasi-at 6'5" 335 lbs he is just better suited for that inside position.

Raiders (cbbacker) are on the clock. PM sent.

Titans need SOMEONE to block for new QB select:

Mitch Morse, OT, Missouri

This kid has possibilities inside... my sleeper O-lineman of the Year.

And the Patriots still need the same for Brady inside. Patriots select another L-OT converting to Guard from Utah OG Jeremiah Poutasi-at 6'5" 335 lbs he is just better suited for that inside position.

lol... wasn't all that long ago that 6'5 was considered too tall to play inside...

Jacksonville Jaguars select David Johnson ...Running back Northern Iowa

Need a RB ...they have Gerhart and Denard Robinson and picked up Bernard Pierce but need a young promising guy

Hey guys, sorry I dropped out of this draft the past couple days. I have been spending all my time looking for my family's dog. He ran off the other night and we still have not found him.

Sorry to hear that....good luck, hope he comes home safe

Have you tried the dog pound......and I dont mean at the stadium .....

GB needs a TE and next available in CBS is @ #91 overall, so they take Jeff Heuerman TE Ohio State. Seems reasonable.

Seahawks on the clock until 2am est. PM sent to thenew23.

If picker for GB (andeftw) sees this pick before the Seahawks make a pick, feel free to change it.

Sorry guys, I had no internet access for the last couple of days. Thank you TA1969 for the pick, Heuerman and Richard Rodgers make a pretty solid tight end duo.

You got some of the rounds wrong. You put round 4 instead of 3 for some of the picks haha

Sho' 'nuff did...

I actually saw that earlier and fixed it in my last update... to my "notepad". Only problem was I never updated post #8.

Tis now fixed...

Sorry guys, I had no internet access for the last couple of days. Thank you TA1969 for the pick, Heuerman and Richard Rodgers make a pretty solid tight end duo.

And this will help you tons this year. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000482484/article/bj-raji-returning-to-packers-on-oneyear-deal

Sho' 'nuff did...

I actually saw that earlier and fixed it in my last update... to my "notepad". Only problem was I never updated post #8.

Tis now fixed...

Tour - how about making a pick for the Giants if gftChris doesn't make it by the deadline in about 20 min. You know the players and the teams pretty well. Thanks.

Best available by my list

1. Lorenzo Mauldin Louisville OLB34
  2. Markus Golden Missouri DE43
  3. Chris Hackett TCU FS
  4. Travis Raciti San Jose St. DE34
  5. Jacoby Glenn Central Florida CB
  6. Kevin White TCU CB
  7. Hayes Pullard USC ILB
  8. Joey Mbu Houston DT43
  9. Jesse James Penn St. TE
  10. Terry Poole San Diego St LOT
  11. Grady Jarrett Clemson DT43
  12. Lorenzo Doss Tulane CB
  13. Anthony Chickillo Miami DE
  14. Andy Gallik Boston College OC
  15. Nick O'Leary Florida ST TE

Unfortunately that signing and Letroy Guion's took place after the board draft started. At the time the Packers had no nose tackle on the roster so I felt like I had to go with Jordan Phillips despite better players, like Marcus Peters, still being available.

Looks like you beat me to it this time....

Im not even sure he'll get drafted.....though, wasnt he one of your sleeper picks?.......where do you have him going?...5th-6th?

Some folks have him going as high as the late 4th all the way to 6th round. He won't go undrafted unless he fucks up royally before the end of April. Far too much potential. If I'm a team that has a handful of luxury picks or compensatory, I'd take him as high as the 4th. If you're the Browns? 5th is the highest Id go barring getting additional picks in a trade down

With the first of our 2 4th round picks, the Browns select... Nick O'Leary, TE, Florida State

TE is a major need, and getting one of these mid-round guys to develop seems perfect for this team. DeFilippo talked about needing what he called an "F-back" to play a similar role as Marcel Reece played in Oakland, and of all the TEs left, this is the guy. He has strong, reliable hands and good blocking technique. He was used out of the backfiled and in the slot while at FSU. At 6'3", 252lbs, he also looks like a decent redzone weapon.

With the first of our 2 4th round picks, the Browns select... Nick O'Leary, TE, Florida State

TE is a major need, and getting one of these mid-round guys to develop seems perfect for this team. DeFilippo talked about needing what he called an "F-back" to play a similar role as Marcel Reece played in Oakland, and of all the TEs left, this is the guy. He has strong, reliable hands and good blocking technique. He was used out of the backfiled and in the slot while at FSU. At 6'3", 252lbs, he also looks like a decent redzone weapon.

I like this pick. After being off a week I don't know if I can catch up on this.

Agree with and we need 1 of the 3 top catching TE to develope in this draft and hope it falls this way to get 1 of them in 4th to 5th round if they last. We can not risk not getting a top TE that can get open down field..

Archived