THE BROWNS BOARD

2015 Browns Board Draft

thenew23

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And now the Pats can drop their high $ underachiever Danny Amendola with another good slot receiver in Jamison Crowder WR Duke-another all-around kind of player that Brady seems to favor. 2 for the price of one when teamed with the prior selection of Rashad Greene from FSU.

Where do you get "your" list?

Its not a list I personally made Its a list from when the draft started I think top 300 from a CBS list or maybe a Yahoo. I just copied to a word doc. and have been deleting as they are being picked. So far everyone picked has been on the list with Quayshawne Buckley NT Idaho being the lowest at 297. I looked over probably a dozen lists and this was the one I agreed with most. Just trying to put a list out for people who don't have time or desire to do research for their picks.

I guess I should word the title differently I Did not make list just keeping track on this list

Dolphins will go with Jeremy Langford, RB, Michigan State

He is the fastest RB in the draft, and fits the speed run scheme better then Bishop Sankey

He's already been picked. And it's the Titans pick, not the Dolphins

Time's up. I'll give the Titans another RB in Cameran Artis-Payne Auburn. Not quite as fast but a very excellent back. CK can change it if he does not like the pick. Really did well in the Senior Bowl. Leading rusher in the tough SEC this year.

LOL... took a taken player for the wrong team... this effort is disintegrating badly...

Darren PM'd me his proxy...

5.3. Jaguars (darren15): Jacoby Glenn, CB, UCF

Best available by the list I am going off of

1. Travis Raciti San Jose St. DE34
  2. Anthony Chickillo Miami DE
  3. Laurence Gibson Virginia Tech OT
  4. Brian Mihalik Boston College DE34
  5. Javorious Allen USC RB
  6. Kaleb Eulls Mississippi St DT43 DE34
  7. Geneo Grissom Oklahoma DE43
  8. Cody Riggs Notre Dame CB
  9. Martrell Spaight Arkansas OLB 43
  10. Ramik Wilson Georgia ILB
  11. Cedric Reed Texas OLB34 DE43
  12. Senquez Golson Ole Miss CB
  13. Christian Covington Rice DT43
  14. Za'Darius Smith Kentucky DE34 OLB34
  15. Jeff Luc Cincinnati ILB

Time's up. I'll give the Titans another RB in Cameran Artis-Payne Auburn. Not quite as fast but a very excellent back. CK can change it if he does not like the pick. Really did well in the Senior Bowl. Leading rusher in the tough SEC this year.

Auburn will have the leading rusher every year though.

Yeah Let me change to Karlos Williams, I don't like Artis-Payne, too slow.

Yeah, he only ran a 4.53 40 as opposed to a 4.48. The fact that he is a far better instinctive runner through the holes should have no bearing. LOL! Your loss!! :P :P

Have an idea to speed it up......whoever makes a pick can they PM the next guy to pick right away :)

We should get all 7 rounds in before the real draft

Archived