THE BROWNS BOARD

Dwayne Bowe is a Brown

darren15

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm all for The Kraken. He's talented, he's young and the girlfriend that claimed he abused her later recanted her story and then refused to show up to court.

I'm not claiming he's innocent but he's no Ray Rice.

Live in NC and theirs a lot more to the story unless you like to throw your women on assault rifles (not that you would by any means). A great talent on the field and would love to have that need but, he will never accept a reduce rate for his action off the field and that's why teams are not touching this guy. Only a 2 game suspension for NOW???

Wanna race, smartass? :lol: Canton Mike

If you had a bad knee, too, I'd hobble past your ass in two seconds...

just because I could hardly walk into the NFL Browns draft party.

dammit. B)

Wanna race, smartass? :lol: Canton Mike
If you had a bad knee, too, I'd hobble past your ass in two seconds...
just because I could hardly walk into the NFL Browns draft party.
dammit. B)

I DO have a bad knee but I can STILL outrun ya!

just more ignorance about what we really are....

which is one of the youngest teams in the league(#7 or 8, actually)......

and we only have 3 players that are 30 or older.....thats 3!....Dansby, McCown and Thomas......thats a geriatric ward?? really?

and Id say 2 of em are pretty effing good!.....

and Id also say that veteran leadership is a MUST if you want to win.....so signing some older guys would be the right thing if you want the young uns to learn how to do it.....

Is Thomas even 30 yet?

And now we are apparently "determined" to sign Bowe... at least according to this writer...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000479087/article/cleveland-browns-determined-to-sign-dwayne-bowe

I did not think nfl.com writers went quite so hyperbolic...

And now we are apparently "determined" to sign Bowe... at least according to this writer...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000479087/article/cleveland-browns-determined-to-sign-dwayne-bowe

I did not think nfl.com writers went quite so hyperbolic...

Here is an excerp from that link: "Cleveland suffered a setback on Thursday when tight end Jordan Cameron spurned the team to sign a two-year deal with the Dolphins." I couldnt disagree with this any more. Cameron has been banged up for the last two years. I say good riddence.

I think it may appear obvious that Farmer's philosophy is: WRs who only touch the ball on 5-6-10 at most plays in a game are not worth high ...or even mid draft picks. And if you are going to acquire a WR, better to grab a somewhat proven veteran rather than an unproven rookie.

Is that kinda like being somewhat pregnant?

Scary Crabbit is reporting we tried(and failed) to trade for Larry Fitzgerald....interesting tidbit....

http://www.yardbarker.com/all_sports/articles/report_browns_tried_to_trade_for_cardinals_wr_larry_fitzgerald/18462911

I love Larry, but if Ray was doing anything other than fishing for a bargain, then I'd be surprised.

Is that kinda like being somewhat pregnant?

I love Larry, but if Ray was doing anything other than fishing for a bargain, then I'd be surprised.

I heard he text him the offer during the Cardinals last game of the season .......

I heard he text him the offer during the Cardinals last game of the season .......

LOL. MKC would have certainly reported this to the League..

LOL. MKC would have certainly reported this to the League..

Interesting to listen to the radio this week, cause Tony Grossi has been on and (indirectly)ripping MKC pretty good......basically naming the recent "stories" she's reported then tearing into them as "unconfirmed" and "non stories"....and wondering out loud where "this stuff comes from"....

And he is disputing the recent Fitzgerald / Bradford rumors(not that they matter, which is a big part of what he's saying)..

So....not that Grossi is anything special, but it's unique to see one reporter taking so many swipes another.....

Deal done ........terms to be reported tonight

I predict a 2 year deal worth $8m ?

Thoughts

Ill predict a little more just cause they've been at it so long.....maybe closer to 6m/yr?....though I hope YOU are closer...;)

To me, this forebodes the fact that the Browns will likely NOT be going for a WR high in the draft....if at all.

I reiterate: Farmer thinks that using picks on WRs, players that touch the ball rarely in his opinion, is fruitless. He would rather have a proven veteran WR than an unproven rookie. Pretty clear with his actions in signing Bowe/Hartline.

While this probably also means goodbye to Miles Austin....or is it Austin Miles, you never know. Farmer may want him back (but with Hawkins, Taylor Gabriel, Travis Benjamin, Marlon Moore plus Bowe and Hartline, roster spots will be scarce.

Archived