THE BROWNS BOARD

Navy Bans Chaplain

OldBrownsFan

But if the one God you are asked to worship is the guy with all these good rules that you should actually follow what's the problem? (and if you were angry for instance for not being allowed to worship the devil that's the point right?) But honestly I think the most important one is not coveting your neighbors shit. I truly think what's hurting society the most is greed and anger toward the people who have more. if you spend your time seething about your neighbor having a nicer car or more money or prettier wife.... Well in my mind thats fucked up and more damaging than most anything.

Plus you can watch football any day of the week. I don't think it would kill us to take one day and kick back being thankful for what we have with our friends and family.

(seeing as how the Democrat liberal union members spend so much time insisting on time off, right?)

WSS

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's weird how non-Christians raise all these derogatory arguments.

Libs are the first ones to whine about "paranoia" and "fairness".

Then, when they don't believe, want pot to be legal, whatever,

everyyyyybody else is supposed to be agreeing to change

how the libs want things changed and overruled.

So, while libs are "fearful" of intimidation by the TEN COMMANDMENTS being on display

in some gov building, they lash out at folks who don't want pot legalized, by calling them

"paranoids".

Again, words and principles have no meaning, except for the warped meanings that libs keep

changing to suit their emotional kneejerking.

Archived