THE BROWNS BOARD

Ted Nugent speaks the truth about racism - Liberals are enraged

Ted loves enraging liberals, adopting underaged girls so he can fuck them, and being a draft dodging warhawk. I fucking hate that he is attached to the pro 2nd amendment movement.

Lol...apparently he enraged you. You responded exactly like one.

Four liberal musician draft dodgers and one conservative.... and everyone is all over the one conservative.

http://myfivebest.com/musicians-who-dodged-the-draft/

Although not a musician there's Mohammad Ali.

Adopting underage girls in the plural?

In 1978, Nugent began a relationship with seventeen-year-old Hawaii native Pele Massa. Due to the age difference they could not marry so Nugent joined Massa's parents in signing documents to make himself her legal guardian, an arrangement that Spin magazine ranked in October 2000 as #63 on their list of the "100 Sleaziest Moments in Rock".-Wiki

Eh, #63?...apparently there have been a lot worse sleazier moments. Jerry Lee Lewis marrying his 13 yr. old cousin was probably right up there. Betcha he'd be a liberal.

Politicians are just as sleazy btw.

Lol...apparently he enraged you. You responded exactly like one.

Four liberal musician draft dodgers and one conservative.... and everyone is all over the one conservative.http://myfivebest.com/musicians-who-dodged-the-draft/

Although not a musician there's Mohammad Ali.

Adopting underage girls in the plural?In 1978, Nugent began a relationship with seventeen-year-old Hawaii native Pele Massa. Due to the age difference they could not marry so Nugent joined Massa's parents in signing documents to make himself her legal guardian, an arrangement that Spin magazine ranked in October 2000 as #63 on their list of the "100 Sleaziest Moments in Rock".-Wiki

Eh, #63?...apparently there have been a lot worse sleazier moments. Jerry Lee Lewis marrying his 13 yr. old cousin was probably right up there. Betcha he'd be a liberal.

Politicians are just as sleazy btw.

I am not enraged. I am irritated that pro 2nd Amendment orgs attached themselves to a guy who was a kid diddler and talks big about attacking other countries while having shat his pants at a draft hearing to avoid it. Liberals who did it were at least not hypocrites.

While there are aspects of agreement I have with Ted, he comes across more and more like an extreme right wing nut constantly spouting off the same thing like a broken record.

That said, I love his comment on not finding racism in everyday life but seeing more of it in a divisive media. I tend to agree.

I am not enraged. I am irritated that pro 2nd Amendment orgs attached themselves to a guy who was a kid diddler and talks big about attacking other countries while having shat his pants at a draft hearing to avoid it. Liberals who did it were at least not hypocrites.

I'm not a real big Nuge Fan (anymore) but he has also said that the story about crapping his pants was BS that he fed to High Times magazine. He's also had student deferments and flat feet (reportedly).

I think there is a lot more racial enmity, especially black towards white post January 20, 2009. Obama's 1st AG, Eric Holder is a blatant racist. Jesse Jackson is a bigoted racist and so is Al Sharpton

I'm not a real big Nuge Fan (anymore) but he has also said that the story about crapping his pants was BS that he fed to High Times magazine. He's also had student deferments and flat feet (reportedly).

I think there is a lot more racial enmity, especially black towards white post January 20, 2009. Obama's 1st AG, Eric Holder is a blatant racist. Jesse Jackson is a bigoted racist and so is Al Sharpton

And al Sharpton is a regular guest at the White House. I don't remember George W Bush or Bill Clinton having tea and biscuits with David Duke. Daisy Duke maybe...

WSS

He repeated the story in another magazine. It still doesn't take away from the fact that he avoided the draft, was open about avoiding the draft, and spouts off all sorts of hawkish opinions.

He repeated the story in another magazine. It still doesn't take away from the fact that he avoided the draft, was open about avoiding the draft, and spouts off all sorts of hawkish opinions.

True. I'm worried about hawkish opionons, whether it's from Hillary or from Insane McCain. A shining example of bi partisan utter wrongness.

Not to excuse Nugent, but my thoughts are that if you have to have a draft to put on a war, it might not be getting the support of the people.

I've done a lot of thinking about this lately. If the U.S. ends up bogged down in some war in the Middle East against ISIS and can't recruit, do I want my daughter drafted to fight for the current "leaders" in PanEm?

Not to excuse Nugent, but my thoughts are that if you have to have a draft to put on a war, it might not be getting the support of the people.

I've done a lot of thinking about this lately. If the U.S. ends up bogged down in some war in the Middle East against ISIS and can't recruit, do I want my daughter drafted to fight for the current "leaders" in PanEm?

My roommate at Michigan was from South Korea originally and still holds citizenship there. They have a mandatory two year military fulfillment. If you have a masters degree though, especially in engineering, you don't have to do front lines work and instead you basically get a govt job for two years. Him deciding to stick around for his masters had a lot to do with this.

If we ever install a draft here, I hope we follow a similar structure.

The difference is liberal DRAFT DOGERS. avoid the military and are anti war.

Conservative DRAFT DODGERS are pro war yet do everything possible to avoid war themselves . BIG DIFFERENCE !

Reminds me of when the draft dodger rush limbaugh attempted to dis the rapper Ice T until it came out that the rapper was honorably discharged from the US army while rush dodged service with a boil on his but.

Rush shut up after that.

No. That cyst was legit, and was a legit reason for the military to give

anyone who had one a deferment.

And, you confuse "draft avoidance", which is fine, and "draft dodging", which is

not fine - it's illegally refusing to comply in one fashion or another.

Not registering for a draft, not reporting, fleeing to Canada, etc.

And I was drafted in 1970, and my really bad knee even then, kept me out

of the service with that old 1Y whatever classification - "only in time of war",

duly granted to me by the military physical folks.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/limbaugh.asp

They drafted in WW2. If you don't want your daughters to go, then move.

Why? Is patriotism and love of the homeland based on blind devotion?

And "just move" is easy for someone to say, often harder to do.

This is not about whether or not I love the land, or people. I've served my community as a vol. firefighter/emt for years. If we were back in the militia days I have no doubt I'd be in the local militia chasing wagon burners around. On the other hand I take a hard look at what is done supposedly in our name in DC and I don't see where the U.S. military fighting in the middle east is serving the nation in general. Washington, Jefferson and then later Eisenhower warned against a warfare state.

Archived