THE BROWNS BOARD

Would you trade our two first round picks for Philip Rivers?

Adoug319

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ben raped that girl just like Kobe raped that girl and Ray Lewis killed those guys.

We all know these too be true but their Fanboys are too attached to them to admit that they could root for a rapist/murderer

I'm not attached to Roethlisberger. I'm glad he's our quarterback but if he raped someone he should be in jail. The reality is I ran into his crew several times in Pittsburgh. I know a lot of downtown bar owners so I usually could get in VIP. He had women throwing themselves at him left and right. It was almost unbelievable. Now as a unmarried man why in the hell would someone that has scattered ass all around him feel the need to rape a girl that was unwilling? On to the next one so to speak. He got himself in trouble for being a egomaniac. The girl in Georgia was trying to save face for her sorority because it was spreading around campus she pulled her pants down for a plow in the men's bathroom of a Georgia bar. Its all public record. Bartenders saying her drunk ass was following him from bar to bar hanging all over him. The case got thrown out for insufficient evidence. No rape kit evidence, no nothing. Ben didn't want to marry this broad so she lost her damn mind. Read the police report.

Our justice system works pretty well. Outside of a freak, OJ-type situation, if they're not punished, they're probably innocent. The whole "your players don't have character" trash talk is so unbelievably lame I don't know where to begin. If Winston falls to 12 and we get it, you bet I'm going to be excited.

Our justice system works pretty well. Outside of a freak, OJ-type situation, if they're not punished, they're probably innocent. The whole "your players don't have character" trash talk is so unbelievably lame I don't know where to begin. If Winston falls to 12 and we get it, you bet I'm going to be excited.

You must be high. Our justice system fails all the time. Both letting criminals walk and convicting innocent people. Working a little better than not working isn't really great. As for big rape I really don't care about him. I just wanted to get a rise out of smokey the vagina and I succeeded as well as I set out to.

"Both letting criminals walk and convicting innocent people."

The latter is greatly exaggerated and the former is usually a product of insufficient proof, and since our justice system makes no promise of convicting criminals with insufficient proof, it's working just fine. Other times it happens are with idiotic juries (OJ), but that's not the case here.

Manziel has more physical talent than Rivers. Clean Manziel CAN learn a playbook. Rivers is a carbon copy of Kosar. He gets the most out of limited athletic ability. Rivers is a tough QB with skills, but he hasn't won on a Chargers teams with more talent than the Browns have now. Rivers isn't even Dan Fouts caliber and Philip might be passed his prime. Have fun losing in SD, Phil.

This makes sense and it repeats itself year after year with countless superstars being hounded by attention seekers. Ben was stupid to allow himself to be in the position but that's about it.

Our legal system is the most corrupt and inept organization on earth.

Lol. Totes. See you at the ACLU meeting later.

Archived