THE BROWNS BOARD

Grayson Works Out For Browns

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And the ad hominem attacks begin. Why am I not surprised? I'm a lifelong Browns fan. Family is from Cleveland. Parents both graduated from Lake Erie College.

Even if what you said about me was accurate, which it's not, you'd still be wrong about the impossibility of the short QB.

Winston will be going #1 to Tampa. That leaves only Mariota in the first round. Looking at all the mock drafts that keep cropping up I think the Browns will trade up to get Mariota which is the wrong thing to do. And then there's the Chip Kelly scenario that has the Browns trading the #12 pick to the Eagles for Sam Bradford. I think trading away our first round picks this year would ruin our chances of becoming a dominant defense with a stellar O-line. There isn't a quarterback worth giving up that much in this year's draft.

This is my order of preference:

Shelton then Bradford then other pick at #12.

I wouldn't give up Shelton to get Bradford but I wouldn't mind giving up the pick if Shelton's already gone. Of course, barring Shelton going really early and Mariota still being available, there will be no way to know.

I would be willing to give up the 19 for Bradford especially if we get Shelton but that of course would be worthless for the Eagles.

Ha! Surprisingly enough neither of them were involved in equestrian. My dad was one of the first male enrollees.

And, believe it or not, they actually have a football team now.......

All they need now, is a field to play on.......:)

I would be willing to give up the 19 for Bradford especially if we get Shelton but that of course would be worthless for the Eagles.

If this organization gives up a #1 for Sam Fucking Bradford I will officially have to find a new pastime

to take the place of the Browns.

Finished up the big 4 Gruden shows...

Hands down Winston dominated the "competition" by shredding the classroom stuff just like we've heard he has in his team meetings. Unless he's put in handcuffs between now and ~19:20 on Thursday week, then he's got to be the #1.

MM lived down to the earlier posts. No fire at all... brought back memories of Mike Phipps, who had it all except the fire. Sipe brought the fire and Phipps was a Bear in no time. MM brings a lot, but I'm not sure the fire is the only thing missing.

I thought Hundley and Petty were close. I went into the viewings liking the latter with little regard for the former. However, Hundley impressed me enough to all but eliminate the gap... but I'm just stubborn enough to hang onto my fav going into the draft.

Ha! Surprisingly enough neither of them were involved in equestrian. My dad was one of the first male enrollees.

lol... I may have stayed in his room.

Summer of '73 I worked for Diamond Shamrock at their research Facility in Concord Township. Diamond arranged for their male summer students to rent rooms in Garfield House (IIRC), the only male dorm at the time on LEC campus. The student in my room used a sponge to paint the room blue... badly...

Archived