THE BROWNS BOARD

Obama will push for slavery reparations in 2016

You people??? No YOU people. It's astonishing at how much you don't know.

So it is done, they did apologize...but left out speech that would have conceivable led to a monetary settlement. Win win then isn't? So like I thought it had already been done in the past. Honestly I had thought it was done much much much prior to when that video took place...but oh well, never too late for something like that So what's your point? It was done, reparations were left off the table. Aren't you happy?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh I never said "whitey" invented slavery you muppet. And I know full well that black tribes sold other blacks into slavery when they routed a village. But by your own logic, those that supplied the demand for slaves have NO FAULT?

Yes I'm fucking serious. By todays standards, yes of course they were at fault. It was a nasty time in our history. It's called hindsight. During that time blacks were considered sub-human, and if you lived during the early years of slavery, you may have had a house servant or field hand and thought nothing of it...and you certainly wouldn't be spewing all you liberal bleeding heart gibberish you're doing right now.

Are you fucking serious? You can't be that morally bankrupt to think that well if it weren't for those ngrs in Africa willingly selling their fellow ngrs those white folk back in the day would have never even conjured the idea of owning slaves. I know this exactly how your kind feels about things. It isn't about skin color, there's just a certain breed of low human that has overpopulated this planet that excuses it's behaviors with this sort of pass-go logic. Those that demanded slaves are just as much at fault if not more than the suppliers. Of course the suppliers were pieces of shit too nobody's giving them passes. But guys like Columbus weren't needing any black people to help him send Caribbean slaves, often girls as young as 9, back home to Spain.

Yes I'm fucking serious. You can't seem to visualize how life was during that era and you ignore the fact that slavery up to that time was a part of WORLD culture and ECONOMICS...it wasn't just a USA thing. By todays standards and attitudes toward humanity, yes of course they were at fault. It's called hindsight. During that time blacks were considered sub-human, even by many of the elitists. They were "savages", without religion, and ignorant, and if you lived during the early years of slavery, you may have had a house servant or field hand and thought nothing of it...and you certainly wouldn't be spewing all your liberal gibberish you're doing right now.

The abolitionist movement came along and public opinion changed. people began to realize slavery was wrong.

You probably didn't know one of the largest slave owners in America was black did you?...and he probably thought nothing of it, cause his pappy in Africa was a slaveowner.

Can't your kind ever put aside your liberal "feelings" and "compassion" and stop letting it fog up your ability to reason?

These libfucks are just too much lol....Ben Affleck requested his slave owner ancestor be censored from the record books!

An "apology" would suffice Ben...and if you got some of them there reparations, that would be great.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/ben-affleck-requested-his-slave-owner-ancestor-be-censored-from-pbs-finding-your-roots/ar-AAbcHvn

Is the source OK with you Woody?

Hey Cleve, you might want to check your family genealogy, and strike that fucker from the books.

The only apologies that should be coming, are from

the slave owners. Oh wait, there are none of them around anymore.

America forced them all to be freed.

Reparations talk is Liberal fuddy muddy emotional knee jerky.

The only apologies that should be coming, are from

the slave owners. Oh wait, there are none of them around anymore.

America forced them all to be freed.

Reparations talk is Liberal fuddy muddy emotional knee jerky.

I would be willing to bet that the descendants of slave owners are a tiny minority of the population. The vast majority of the current U.S. population are immigrants who's ancestors emigrated after slavery.

Get the fuck outa here libtards with your apology bullshit. You need to apologize for yourselves.

Check your privilege

That's right Woody, toss out some of that liberalspeak of yours when your losing the argument...even if has nothing to do with the topic. That always works.

Lol.."White privilege" another term spawned out of liberal "feelings" of white guilt.

Who exactly has pushed for reparations?

Damn kids, gotta take them by the hand every time...a suggestion would be to try to Google "The push for reparation for slavery" Woody.

Do you know who John Conyers is?

You should. He's a race baiting scumbag congressman from Michigan.

He's a race baiting, gay victim baiting, corrupt sumbeich scumbag congressman from Michigan. Stuart

Fixed.

That's right Woody, toss out some of that liberalspeak of yours when your losing the argument...even if has nothing to do with the topic. That always works.

Lol.."White privilege" another term spawned out of liberal "feelings" of white guilt.

I was losing an argument with you? Where?

and if you lived during the early years of slavery, you may have had a house servant or field hand and thought nothing of it...and you certainly wouldn't be spewing all your liberal gibberish you're doing right now.

nope I would have been a quaker. You know, people who knew it was wrong without having to check with other people if it was wrong or not. I'm not a moral relativist..not in this lifetime nor in any prior lifetime.

I would be willing to bet that the descendants of slave owners are a tiny minority of the population. The vast majority of the current U.S. population are immigrants who's ancestors emigrated after slavery.

Get the fuck outa here libtards with your apology bullshit. You need to apologize for yourselves.

So you're even against a simple non binding apology that was given by our govt a few years ago? It literally cost you nothing when it happened. Your ego is simply out of control if it thinks "that" was a slight to it.

Gee, did I say that you were losing to me? Feeling a bit insecure by jumping to conclusions like that? Truth is you lose to everybody.

Show me where you have won.

To be fair it was in your own sentence, gibberish hyperbole inflated nonsensical mouth breathing, so I understand his confusion.

Agreed. Free education should be available to all students regardless of race. There should be free food and transportation to and from school provided. And those classes should be standardized across the United States despite race or financial situation. And those teachers should be among the best. They should have advanced degrees and be trained well in educational technique. And so we know we are getting the best they should be union members and be paid twice the average citizen salary with the ability to retire early on the public taxpayer. Then poor people will do much better. Hey wait....

Agreed. Free education should be available to all students regardless of race. There should be free food and transportation to and from school provided. And those classes should be standardized across the United States despite race or financial situation. And those teachers should be among the best. They should have advanced degrees and be trained well in educational technique. And so we know we are getting the best they should be union members and be paid twice the average citizen salary with the ability to retire early on the public taxpayer. Then poor people will do much better. Hey wait....

sarcasm noted, but that's not the way it is....and you know it. And i'm not giving the teachers unions a pass, there are things that some of them ain't done right. Teachers should be some of the highest paid professionals but also held to some of the highest standards.

And i'm not even going to begin to talk about school food which makes Mcdonalds come off like whole foods. That's a thread to itself.

It is hard to evaluate teachers sometimes tho. A great teacher might not he able to get through to a shit kid. And a shit teacher might not have any lasting negative affects on a great kid.

Sure, there are a lot of perks to the job. There are also a lot of issues I'd rather not deal with.

Archived