THE BROWNS BOARD

Obama will push for slavery reparations in 2016

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So a few feminists speak for the democratic party that invented the term islamaphobia?

Having an irrational fear of Muslims while you're sitting in a trailer in the middle of hayseed U.S.A......that's a phobia for sure. And it's a valid term to use so that people get the point you don't nuke everything that doesn't like you. That's the dems point, not some overt love fest for Islam. No democrat ANYWHERE in this country wants this country to convert to Islam. None. What they want is for the world to help bring these people out of the middle ages. Help the moderates come to power. I know you don't know this because, well, you probably haven't ever cared to learn about it....but the history of the middle east is "replete" with western powers subverting moderate Islam. Iran is only one example but, since we're talking about Iran.....go google Mohammed Mosadegh. Had we left him in power the Ayatollahs would have never risen in Iran. "EVER". It was because of our little stooge the Shaw that gave rise to fundamentalist Islam in Iran because the Shaw was an outrageously corrupt piece of shit who would fly in his lunches on a concord from Paris........every day. Do the math. It's amazing what behaviors Americans will give a pass to from their presidents if it's their party's guy.....if Obama was flying his lunches in from foreign countries you guys would literally shit down your pant legs and run around in circles. And I probably would too to be honest. Point is the middle east's history is one event after another of the west propping up or helping some dirtbag come to power and what's left to the people? Fundamentalism that's what.

your welcome

Having an irrational fear of Muslims while you're sitting in a trailer in the middle of hayseed U.S.A......that's a phobia for sure. And it's a valid term to use so that people get the point you don't nuke everything that doesn't like you. That's the dems point, not some overt love fest for Islam. No democrat ANYWHERE in this country wants this country to convert to Islam. None. What they want is for the world to help bring these people out of the middle ages. Help the moderates come to power. I know you don't know this because, well, you probably haven't ever cared to learn about it....but the history of the middle east is "replete" with western powers subverting moderate Islam. Iran is only one example but, since we're talking about Iran.....go google Mohammed Mosadegh. Had we left him in power the Ayatollahs would have never risen in Iran. "EVER". It was because of our little stooge the Shaw that gave rise to fundamentalist Islam in Iran because the Shaw was an outrageously corrupt piece of shit who would fly in his lunches on a concord from Paris........every day. Do the math. It's amazing what behaviors Americans will give a pass to from their presidents if it's their party's guy.....if Obama was flying his lunches in from foreign countries you guys would literally shit down your pant legs and run around in circles. And I probably would too to be honest. Point is the middle east's history is one event after another of the west propping up or helping some dirtbag come to power and what's left to the people? Fundamentalism that's what.

your welcome

No, you're delusional.

The same old liberal song and dance clusterfuck of a mess I don't know where to begin.

So when the Taliban shot that girl in the face who won the peace prize, no outrage from any feminist groups here? No dude you're out your mind. Women groups, both conservative and liberal...are constantly criticizing muslim countries. Your selective rote memory must be short circuiting. Or working flawlessly that is, lol.

You are a nut job. Google "Feminism and Islam"..

Here are the results I got..

Why dont feminists criticise Islam? - Stormfront

Have you noticed that Western feminists never criticize Islam ...

Why I Refuse To Criticize Islam As A Feminist And Atheist ...

Why Do Non-Muslim Feminists Not Decry Violence Against ...

Why Feminism is AWOL on Islam - City Journal

4 Ways Mainstream Feminism Fails Muslim Women

Islam and Feminism: Are the barriers coming down? - The ...

Do the names Paula Jones, Jennifer Flowers, Kathleen Willy, Juanita Broadderick ring a bell?

Back in the 90's these women came forward with rape/sexual harassment charges against Bill Clinton....and where were the feminist groups to support these women? Nowhere to be found. Not a peep from these femi-nazi liberal democrats, because defending these women would pit them against their man, a liberal democrat.

Guess how things would have turned out had the president been a conservative Republican ya moron...these feminists would be foaming at the mouth.

Same applies here...any criticism against Islam would be "islamophobic". And who are the "islamophobes" ? The conservatives of course!

Kinda getting the picture?

The irony is that conservatives don't fear Islam, it's you feminists that do.

Ann Coulter said it best... "Give liberals a fight against Islamic fundamentalism, and they would, except it would put them on the same side as America."

Thank you for your ridiculously naive cockamamie "what might have been" scenarios. The fact is, however, Islam has been at war with itself for 1400 years before there even WAS a west to prop up its preferred extremist.

There's no "what might have been"...those are cold hard facts that happened. There's no way around it.

So I googled some of these lines you provided, some of them are Reddit posts...get the right the fuck out. I mean holy fuck get right the fuck out, you obviously just perused the google results and were like omg omg this is so legit. And then there's the article in that mess from a muslim woman who claims to be feminist yet doesn't criticize Islam....well yeah of course, she probably still wants to go home from time to time without worrying about being stoned. What a fucking joke. What a god awful mess of a response.

Do the names Paula Jones, Jennifer Flowers, Kathleen Willy, Juanita Broadderick ring a bell?

Back in the 90's these women came forward with rape/sexual harassment charges against Bill Clinton....and where were the feminist groups to support these women? Nowhere to be found. Not a peep from these femi-nazi liberal democrats, because defending these women would pit them against their man, a liberal democrat. Guess how things would have turned out had the president been a conservative Republican ya moron.

Same applies here...any criticism against Islam would be "islamophobic". And who are the "islamophobes" ? The conservatives of course!

Ann Coulter said it best... "Give liberals a fight against Islamic fundamentalism, and they would, except it would put them on the same side as America."

So I googled some of these lines you provided, some of them are Reddit posts...get the right the fuck out. I mean holy fuck get right the fuck out, you obviously just perused the google results and were like omg omg this is so legit. And then there's the article in that mess from a muslim woman who claims to be feminist yet doesn't criticize Islam....well yeah of course, she probably still wants to go home from time to time without worrying about being stoned. What a fucking joke. What a god awful mess of a response.

You're an a-hole. What a classic cop out post.

If you're gonna pull a Woody and don't approve of the sources...then provide all those links of feminazi groups fighting Islamic fundamentalism in behalf of women.

Having an irrational fear of Muslims while you're sitting in a trailer in the middle of hayseed U.S.A......that's a phobia for sure. And it's a valid term to use so that people get the point you don't nuke everything that doesn't like you. That's the dems point, not some overt love fest for Islam. No democrat ANYWHERE in this country wants this country to convert to Islam. None. What they want is for the world to help bring these people out of the middle ages.

Holy...

You know, sometimes you can come across batshit crazy - regardless of the point you're trying to make. But this right here? This hit the nail on the head.

Holy...

You know, sometimes you can come across batshit crazy - regardless of the point you're trying to make. But this right here? This hit the nail on the head.

Since you often take issue with people who use every or all or none, I might guess that some who left the United States to join Isis probably voted for Obama.

;)

WSS

Since you often take issue with people who use every or all or none, I might guess that some who left the United States to join Isis probably voted for Obama.

;)

WSS

I was under the impression that he was talking about elected democrats. But I'm sure you're right, there are people who vote dem (and maybe even rep) who want to see the country convert to islam.

That raises an interesting point - would they more readily identify with the democrats or republicans? Not much in common with dems, but plenty with the hardcore republicans in terms of being anti-gay, anti-abortion and all the rest. Then there's a lot of conflicting stuff, not least of all the christianity. Maybe they see dems as a soft touch, a way to get the thin end of the wedge of islam in to america? Not really sure. Doubt we can ever really find out anyway, so it's kinda moot.

Hard to say for sure Chris. I'd be willing to bet most American Muslims vote Democrat. We have one in Congress, Keith Ellison. Most American Muslims, thanks to Malcolm X etc, are African American. They mostly vote Democrat.

On the other hand on average the American black Muslims are less likely to line up for free shit and tend to be more self sufficient. Also many if not most Democrats are afraid to even mention Muslim extremist and refer to act of terrorism as regular crime.

Of course many fundamentalist an evangelistic Christians would like to see everyone in the United States convinced that was the proper way to go. I have absolutely no doubt that a good number of Muslims would like to see their numbers increase. Why would anyone did not hear that?

And if there are any war drums being beaten against Muslim terrorism it's certainly more likely to come from the Republican Party than the Democrat.

WSS

Run of the mill muslims like Osiris, I'm sure trend democrat, but that's not really the question I was asking.

The extremists, who want for example to see sharia law instilled - are these guys so anti-christianity that they vote dem just to get the reps out of power, or are they so anti-gay (and all the other rights dems champion) that they want the dems out of power?

I suspect, much like the flyers that started appearing in Cardiff recently, they don't vote as 'only allah has the power to legislate' - though I haven't seen him do it any time.

Ok the statement was that no Democrat anywhere wants to see the United States convert to Islam. So I think that's bullshit. And I guess you are correct, the jihadists probably dont vote.

I would just bet that if they did they'd vote Democrat. Still it's not a big enough demographic for the DNC to cater to. (Well any more than they already do. :D. )

WSS

Back in the 90's these women came forward with rape/sexual harassment charges against Bill Clinton....and where were the feminist groups to support these women? Nowhere to be found. Not a peep from these femi-nazi liberal democrats, because defending these women would pit them against their man, a liberal democrat.

Guess how things would have turned out had the president been a conservative Republican ya moron...these feminists would be foaming at the mouth.

I understand the point you are making. However,try not to use well known neo Nazi websites like Stormfront to back your opinion.

the extremist muslims might clash with Christians, but that's only because of their history of doing so. Extreme muslims and extreme Christians share identical foundation. They only divert 'AFTER" the old testament. So for sure there's vastly more congruity between the far right and fundamentalist Islam. It's basically two children who have been fighting for the fathers crown for millennia's

Archived