THE BROWNS BOARD

Obama will push for slavery reparations in 2016

One of the worst things about the No Child Left Behind thing, was

that it stupidly didn't take account of the schools that had excellent

special education programs.

Learning disabilities vs federal standards. That's the huge problem of

federal control. One size does not fit all. Some kids have a reading disability,

and have to have the tests read to them. And spec ed teachers don't get the credit

they deserve. It's a hell of a lot harder job, and requires a lot more talent to be a real

terrific one.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of the worst things about the No Child Left Behind thing, was

that it stupidly didn't take account of the schools that had excellent

special education programs.

Learning disabilities vs federal standards. That's the huge problem of

federal control. One size does not fit all. Some kids have a reading disability,

and have to have the tests read to them. And spec ed teachers don't get the credit

they deserve. It's a hell of a lot harder job, and requires a lot more talent to be a real

terrific one.

I don't know about over there, but here at least those kids with learning difficulties that might require them to have longer to take the exam - for example, if someone needs to read the test to them as you say - get longer in exams than the standard time, to help restore balance. If you're dyslexic, you can bring in your special filter sheet to help you read better. If you're just a bit slow, then you get...a lower score.

I don't know about over there, but here at least those kids with learning difficulties that might require them to have longer to take the exam - for example, if someone needs to read the test to them as you say - get longer in exams than the standard time, to help restore balance. If you're dyslexic, you can bring in your special filter sheet to help you read better. If you're just a bit slow, then you get...a lower score.

So you admit to being a slowist?

I certainly hope my trauma surgeon gets additional time to rebuild my face, heart, etc..

Nope. If they're not done in time, you shake all over and your organs pop out. I think your nose also lights up.

Nice short little video....ignore the inaccurate title.

Black man learns through his lineage how his great great great grandfather was brought here as a slave...by the economics of the times in Africa.

I took a Black History course in college...and where did black history start?...on the slave ships.

The means by how they were brought onto slave ships is a topic academia doesn't want you to know about.

Nice short little video....ignore the inaccurate title.

Black man learns through his lineage how his great great great grandfather was brought here as a slave...by the economics of the times in Africa.

I took a Black History course in college...and where did black history start?...on the slave ships.

The means by how they were brought onto slave ships is a topic academia doesn't want you to know about.

jesus h Christ everybody knows by now that other black people sold their fellow people into slavery. In no way shape or absolute form does that even 'slightly" absolve the people who gladly bought said slaves. In no way

Its like solely blaming the poachers killing elephants and rhino's into extinction instead of the f'ing billion little slopes who are providing the demand

Slopes? Kinda intolerant or racist or whatever for a little liberal boy isn't it? Still fuck the demand. Sure I blame the poachers. There is a demand for all sorts of horrible shit.

WSS

Slopes? Kinda intolerant or racist or whatever for a little liberal boy isn't it? Still fuck the demand. Sure I blame the poachers. There is a demand for all sorts of horrible shit.

WSS

I said "solely"...OF COURSE I blame the poachers. I'm just saying you can't SOLELY blame them since they are supplying the demand. You realize it starts with demand right? Nobody supplies anything that ain't demanded first.

Slopes? Kinda intolerant or racist or whatever for a little liberal boy isn't it?

I have my moments. And the Chinese earn my scorn for demanding that animals like elephants and rhino's be taken down to satisfy their little ivory trinket fetish. I also detest the killing of tigers to supply them their boner medicine, BUT at least I understand somewhat...we're talking about boners afterall. Ivory fucking trinkets I have zero understanding for. But hey, once those animals are gone that'll be that. And yeah I wholly believe that those animals will be run off of the planet within a few years. It should piss all americans off that Isis and Al quida are running the poaching business. So not only are the little Chinese people demanding the extinction of animals....they're also propping up muslim terrorists in doing so. And they know it, it's been told to them. They just don't care.

Although I identify moree with the "right" I take a somewhat jaundiced view of sites such as "top right news".

Obama trying to impose this somehow through executive fait would not surprise me.

Which leads to another point: Federal Republican politicians of the 1970s are much better people than the Democrats of today. They would have voted with the Democrats to oust Nixon.

Nixon's offenses < Obama's offenses. For the Republicans to not even consider impeachment means they are:

a. Gutless

b. In on the scam

c. All of the above.

during the war weary term of Richard M Nixon we also experienced the highpoint of baby boom activism. The world, or at least the United States, decided they hated Nixon and wanted him gone. Hence the rail road for a chickenshit offense that looked like high treason to all these clowns.

WSS

jesus h Christ everybody knows by now that other black people sold their fellow people into slavery. In no way shape or absolute form does that even 'slightly" absolve the people who gladly bought said slaves. In no way

Except for black people....and millions of white guilt libfucks.

So Africans share zero blame?

You people are hilarious with your liberal laws of supply and demand...blame those that demand (white slave buyers), or when the argument fits your agenda, blame the supplier (NRA, gun manufacturers).

So Africans share zero blame?

god are you a moron? you just quoted me saying that I knew full well Africans sold other Africans into slavery....that would explicity imply that they share blame right? Who am I talking to? What is your age, educational background etc, etc? I thought this board was inhabited by mostly older folk not pre teens yet unversed in the ways of proper reading comprehension and analysis.

It was a way of life for thousands of years. it did not become a spectacular moral battle until recent history. soon after that it was abolished in civilized countries.

WSS

Its still a way of life in muslim dominant countries. However liberals love a Muslim so they'll never mention that.

Its still a way of life in muslim dominant countries. However liberals love a Muslim so they'll never mention that.

I did say civilized didn't I? I would say that any country whose government, and that includes the mullahs, supports slaverywould not fall under that category.

WSS

Right which is why the feminist groups are so fond of mooslims....oh wait they're not and your assertion has zero validity.

you really are out of your mind. The entire Democrat strategy this year is women women women and how they are put upon here in the oppressive and brutal United States. ironically after 6 years of iron handed democratic rule from the White House. I have not heard any of these women attack the Muslim faith. can you find me some of substance? Hillary?

even if Saudi Arabia or Yemen or some other Muslim country is mentioned they are always quick to point out then it's equally evil in this hell hole.

(and let's not pretend her candidacy is not the reason for every other story be about abortion and birth control and bitches rights)

WSS

you really are out of your mind. The entire Democrat strategy this year is women women women and how they are put upon here in the oppressive and brutal United States. ironically after 6 years of iron handed democratic rule from the White House. I have not heard any of these women attack the Muslim faith. can you find me some of substance? Hillary?

even if Saudi Arabia or Yemen or some other Muslim country is mentioned they are always quick to point out then it's equally evil in this hell hole.

(and let's not pretend her candidacy is not the reason for every other story be about abortion and birth control and bitches rights)

WSS

So when the Taliban shot that girl in the face who won the peace prize, no outrage from any feminist groups here? No dude you're out your mind. Women groups, both conservative and liberal...are constantly criticizing muslim countries. Your selective rote memory must be short circuiting. Or working flawlessly that is, lol.

If you think feminist groups long for the day when we become a muslim theocracy you are "legitimately" out of your fucking mind. These are the same women who verbally shit on Isis for thinking they have theological rights to the female body. Which btw is exactly what they think and why they probably should be exterminated.

If you think feminist groups long for the day when we become a muslim theocracy you are "legitimately" out of your fucking mind. These are the same women who verbally shit on Isis for thinking they have theological rights to the female body. Which btw is exactly what they think and why they probably should be exterminated.

Look, stooge, no one says feminist groups long for Muslim rule. what I'm saying is American feminist groups are too busy bitching about Republicans in order to give Hillary a leg up in 2016.

WSS

Archived