THE BROWNS BOARD

The Ben Carson is a great American and should be president thread

calfoxwc

ROF,LMAO !

"For me, I got that you were joking (or trying ;) ) first time, then found it less funny when asking if there are any 'science deniers' out there - ironic humour aside - and then when you copied and pasted your previous post asking for someone to prove it wrong, I kinda felt you were actually being serious."

Yeah, when I throw silly stuff to goad woody into replying, I'm serious.

I only repeated it because it went ignored by the woody. I didn't think I'd get Chris, but I did get woody on his knee jerk. I had to bait him twice, but I caught the sucker. LOL

Ah, that was great.

What's funny, is the actual math is correct, just that the premise was silly. As soon as a looked at a graph where I could

get some kind of number close to 85, I went for it. Honestly, it took me about 2.5 minutes. I'm just disappointed I had to

repost to get woody to bite like a rabid vampire. Oh, that is great. I can go help a neighbor put in his lawn now, have to

disc and rototil it. :D

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, and quantitative ability ...Chris, when have I ever done that kind of thing in the last several years?

Liberals don't know how to have fun, have no sense of humor, and reality bites them

and makes them cry.

Just like a pecker would. (hahahaha, another joke! ahahahahahaha). "sniff".

Okay, now i have to back to work.

Oh, and quantitative ability ...Chris, when have I ever done that kind of thing in the last several years?

Liberals don't know how to have fun, have no sense of humor, and reality bites them

and makes them cry.

Just like a pecker would. (hahahaha, another joke! ahahahahahaha). "sniff".

Okay, now i have to back to work.

Like I said, I (and he) got that you were joking first time. Then you kept on about it, and it started to seem like you were actually serious.

Oh, and, the maths is completely wrong. You're taking the ratio of two things that are incompatible.

Your math was correct in the sense you divided correctly. Nothing else about that is remotely correct.

I typed something up explaining why you were wrong, after you continued to go on about it. If you call that a win, you're desperate for wins.

You basically said something Retarded, kept saying it, and are now making fun of the person correcting you...

Again, the whole reason this is believable is because you have shown in the past an inability to understand data.

Well of course when compared to the likes of Barack Obama or Hillary Clinton?

WSS

Or DUBBYA!!!!!

we still don't know the grades of Obamao.

not smart. But watch libs go berserk, demanding, as always,

that they have a right to know every single thing about candidates

running for president...

referring to only conservatives.

More self-interest, hypocritical emotional knee jerk.

I can't even imagine what it is like to live in the box you reside in.

Actually I can't imagine it's all that enjoyable constantly seething about the fact that a man who is much more educated and probably much more intelligent than you believes in a greater power and finds a measure of peace in that believe. It's truly hard to imagine that it's all that troubling in your life.

WSS

Woody and Chris are totally soaked in Egypt.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=A0LEVvHy30xV4nUATKwPxQt.;_ylu=X3oDMTByOHZyb21tBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzcg--?qid=20101213014821AAeTpPp

Now look how the media went after every single detail about Bush, and

when they couldn't prove anything, they just stated falsehoods.

And look at how they refuse to eval anything about ObaMao.

Actually I can't imagine it's all that enjoyable constantly seething about the fact that a man who is much more educated and probably much more intelligent than you believes in a greater power and finds a measure of peace in that believe. It's truly hard to imagine that it's all that troubling in your life.

WSS

When have I ever done that? It is cool, I'll wait...

Archived