THE BROWNS BOARD

Recommend something from netflix.

There is also a website called Hola Better Internet that allows access to other countries versions of netflix. I never knew that diff countries have different shows and movies available. Until now anyway

There is also a great documentary called Thank you Mr Waterston (sp)

It's about the creator of Calvin and Hobbes. He's basically a recluse and never sold the licenses to his work. He would have been a billionaire.

Do you have to pay a monthly fee for netflix? Or is it pay for each show?

Netflix.com

Flat rate..unlimited viewing

Different pay plans available...depends what you want. I think unlimited streaming x2 is less than 10 bux

There is also a great documentary called Thank you Mr Waterston (sp)

It's about the creator of Calvin and Hobbes. He's basically a recluse and never sold the licenses to his work. He would have been a billionaire.

Lives in cleveland to boot. Calvin and hobbes is ambiguously set in cleveland.

Just watched Chaos, another Jason Stathan action flick. Appearance by IRS visionary Wesley Snipes. Cop drama chasing bank robber ( snipes). Really not bad all things considered. Decent story with some good twists.

B

The Big Lebowski

I'm not the kind of guy who can watch the same movie over and over, but Lebowski is one of the very few exceptions to that rule.

Daredevil is a really good series.

If you still haven't seen Breaking Bad, I don't know what you're doing with your life.

Sons of Anarchy is a solid series as well.

If your missing the old x-files, the series Fringe is great. Story is great. The acting is top notch. It's amazing the guy who plays Walter Bishop never won an Emmy, he is brilliant.

Daredevil

House of Cards

Orange is the new black(haven't watched but heard it was good)

Iron Sky(if its still on there)

OITNB is great if you like boobs and lesbians. Who doesn't? Total winner.

Archived