THE BROWNS BOARD

You can't make this shit up

http://www.buzzfeed.com/claudiakoerner/a-civil-rights-leader-has-disguised-herself-as-black-for-yea?bffbnews&utm_term=4ldqpho#.mh4g3lP2jA

A lady painted herself up in black face and was able to work her way up to the president position in her local chapter of the NAACP. They are just now figuring it out haha. You can look at this lady and tell she isn't black but I guess no one wanted to offend her. She rode that to the top haha.

Jump to the last minute or so and she gets called out.

I wonder if she'll be fired based on her race. That's illegal isn't it?

So what do ya think you liberal fucknuts? She's transracial. As with transgenders, the transracial community can't help feeling the way they do. She is a black trapped in a white body.

They should be accepted as normal. Feelings trump biology ya know.

I wonder if she'll be fired based on her race. That's illegal isn't it?

So what do ya think you liberal fucknuts? She's transracial. As with transgenders, the transracial community can't help feeling the way they do. She is a black trapped in a white body.

They should be accepted as normal. Feelings trump biology ya know.

My wife brought this up immediately haha. "I bet that white lady will just claim she is transracial and sue if they fire her."

She feels black,,therefore she is. Jenner feels like a woman, therefore he is. I feel like a potato chip doesn't mean I want to spend the rest of my life as a spud.

Clinton once said he was the "first black president. Obama said recently that he is the first "Jewish" president. Liberals think they are above scrutiny, morals,ethics and the law.

Hillary is angry at everyone including the media for asking pertinent questions. Why? Because Hillary is above the law. She's a member of the elites and in her eyes we are the "sheeple"

So keep voting for these shape shifting Devils and before you know it your children will be going to schools named after thugs, transgenders and murderers. It's your choice

She wouldn't be fired for race. She'd be fired for lying about her history.

She shouldn't be fired for that either. Since the origins of the human species originated in Africa, we must all be African Americans, right Woody?

If she feels she is black, who the fuck are you to say she isn't? In liberalism feelings not only trump logic and right and wrong, feelings trump biology as well.

Liberal society has made race important when it shouldn't matter. Why must race be important and determinative, while sexual orientation not important and not determinative to you people?

It's fun watching liberal ideology collapse on itself.

She feels black,,therefore she is. Jenner feels like a woman, therefore he is. I feel like a potato chip doesn't mean I want to spend the rest of my life as a spud.

Clinton once said he was the "first black president. Obama said recently that he is the first "Jewish" president. Liberals think they are above scrutiny, morals,ethics and the law.

Hillary is angry at everyone including the media for asking pertinent questions. Why? Because Hillary is above the law. She's a member of the elites and in her eyes we are the "sheeple"

So keep voting for these shape shifting Devils and before you know it your children will be going to schools named after thugs, transgenders and murderers. It's your choice

I'm generally in agreement with your sentiments but how on earth do you not see that all those people in govt and who run corporations, view us all as sheeple? It's not liberal or conservative specific.

"The consensus appears to be that in pretending to be black, Rachel Dolezal didn't hurt anyone. For the record, that's untrue.

1. She filed fake police reports for racial discrimination and harassment (some of which she mailed to herself) that didn't happen at a time when hateful actions against black men, women and children are often not investigated or referred to as such. The FBI was investigating the "crimes" she reported.

2. She received a full scholarship to Howard for her Masters under this ruse, a scholarship that she likely received over another much deserving and honest black, woman applicant.

3. She was hired as a professor to teach Africana studies. Anyone in academia can tell you how slim the opportunities in academia are for black women; this professorship more than likely came at the expense of another black woman.

4. Based on information shared with social media, she used her power as a professor to mistreat black women who took her classes.

5. A white person teaching Africana studies in blackface? What the hell?

6. She was elected to a position of leadership as local NAACP president under the premise of being a black woman. (Note: white people have held leadership roles in these organizations before, but as white people and not fake black people)

7. She not only appropriated black identity, but while carrying on with this charade, exploited adopted black brothers and created an identity as a "victim" which turned into a rather profitable situation for her.

If this isn't a "big deal" to you, I need some of what you're smoking.

Can we also stop with this fake notion that she did "so much" for black people? Point me to something she did? I'll wait."

- Chassi Jay Gee

Archived