THE BROWNS BOARD

First GOP debate Thurs in LIVE IN CLEVELAND

blowe

Free college money? Works for me. Give me enough to live on buy all the beer I want and go for my doctorate in theatre arts or music appreciation...

Ya suppose we could make section 8 a federal program so all my tenants can pay me a thousand bucks a month? Just asking...

WSS

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Straw poll before debate: (my thoughts after the debate)

1. Dr. Ben Carson, 58.2%, Raised awareness, funny, eloquent, and real. Excellent points. Was funny.

2. Donald Trump, 10.5% Made a belligerent and sarcastic ass of himself. No surprise

3. Sen. Ted Cruz, 7.9% Did a fine job. Still see him better as Congressman

4. Gov. Scott Walker, 4.5% Did okay, had some details, canned statements

5. Mike Huckabee, 4.2% Did great, made great points. Was funny.

6. Carly Fiorina, 3.3%

7. Sen. Marco Rubio, 2.2% Rubio did good. Canned minispeeches.

8. Gov. John Kasich, 1.9% Kasich is great. Made himself respectably well known.

9. Sen. Rand Paul, 1.8% Rand was also a jackass, and a pompous one.

10. Gov. Bobby Jindal, 1.4%

11. Jeb Bush, 1.2% Did well. Still a mccain type rino.

12. Rick Santorum 1%

13. Rick Perry, 0.9%

14. Gov. Chris Christie, 0.6% Is just another loudmouth jackass like Trump. g'bye.

15. Sen. Lindsey Graham, 0.3%

Free college money? Works for me. Give me enough to live on buy all the beer I want and go for my doctorate in theatre arts or music appreciation...

Ya suppose we could make section 8 a federal program so all my tenants can pay me a thousand bucks a month? Just asking...

WSS

Hopefully not all areas of study would receive loan subsidies....

Only Woody is a woodpecker.

Stop for once, and THINK, Woody.

about Ben Carson:

I said:

Dr. Ben Carson, 58.2%, Raised awareness, funny, eloquent, and real. Excellent points. Was funny.

I SAID IT WAS A STRAW POLL BEFORE THE DEBATE. I WAS NOT INVOLVED IN THAT STRAW POLL.

It was a freaking some online conservative site STRAW POLL. I also CLEARLY showed that MY comments were in red. I never said one thing in red about who won the debate. I clearly said that the straw poll was BEFORE THE DEBATE.

Now, either apologize for being an ignorant dork, and sing the "I'm so sorry" song, or at least

explain to the entire board what's wrong with you.

thing about

Come on, Woody. That was an emotional knee jerk ignorant response, as usual.

LOL.

You just can't stop being a woodpecker. All you see a subject, and start pecking.

If a straw poll BEFORE THE DEBATE, and I post that, and add my own comments AFTER THE DEBATE in red

on how I felt the debaters did, how on earth do you get your comment that

"Only Cal could watch that debate, and come away thinking Ben Carson dominated... "

Or, you don't see what's weirdly wrong with it, and you need assistance with reality?

Holy fuck, every poll thus far has Trump winning.

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/poll-who-...ublican-debate

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/poll-who...ential-debate/

http://fox5sandiego.com/2015/08/06/p...st-gop-debate/

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_a..._our_poll.html

The Drudge, Trump by a landslide.

BUSH 2.14% (9,496 votes)

CARSON 8.71% (38,584 votes)

CHRISTIE 1.25% (5,549 votes)

CRUZ 13.5% (59,812 votes)

HUCKABEE 3.23% (14,329 votes)

KASICH 4.58% (20,310 votes)

PAUL 6.48% (28,699 votes)

RUBIO 9.28% (41,105 votes)

TRUMP 47.12% (208,747 votes)

WALKER 3.7% (16,382 votes)

So what this tells me is everyone is sick and fucking tired of hearing prepared statements and slick talking rhetoric every 4 years. It also reflects the frustration Americans have after landslide Republican victories in Congress in Nov. and seeing no results.

The liberal media will talk up that Trump won the debate and will win every one according them....now why would they do that? Anybody with a brain that watched that debate saw what happened when that Fox guy asked him for this supposed undeniable proof that the Mexican govt is actively sending rapists and murderers across the border. That along with his response to Kelly "should" turn off anybody with any kind of brain on them. And his response to why he gave Hillary Clinton campaign money, so she "had" to be at his wedding. I mean if you conservatives are falling for this you get what's coming I will have no sympathy. If Hillary gets the dem nod I will not vote in the general unless Paul, Rubio or Kasich are in the rep ticket. If the reps give the nom to someone like Trump, Walker or Huckabee I will elbow my way into the polls to vote for HIllary. There's just only so much I can take. Republicans "finally" run more reasonable center right guys I vote for them. Run some clown like Trump or ultra righties that want to outlaw women giving blow jobs and I'm for Hillary with bells on.

Hopefully not all areas of study would receive loan subsidies....

Good luck Woodrow.

Even though you and I probably realize that neither of those doctorate degrees will probably lead to a six figure income for me just wait until you try to tell 1 bunch of kids they don't get free college but the other elitists do.

The college lobby will start screaming about fairness before the ink is dry on that bill buddy boy.

WSS

The quicker you republicans get over this fantasy the better for you. America will not elect Donald Trump as president. He will do worse than Mitt Romney. Infact people who couldn't stand Romney will look back with fondness in regards to him, compared to the feelings they're going to have for Trump. Trump quite literally ensures Hillary as the POTUS. You can bank that. Bernie Sanders will beat Trump, i'm quite serious. That classless bum will not win the presidency. And as his candidacy continues, more of his past bullshit is going to come out and it's going to be unrecoverable for him except with the most nasty of right wingers who think women are shit. Get him out of your system now so you can start concentrating on the serious folk.

Good luck Woodrow.

Even though you and I probably realize that neither of those doctorate degrees will probably lead to a six figure income for me just wait until you try to tell 1 bunch of kids they don't get free college but the other elitists do.

The college lobby will start screaming about fairness before the ink is dry on that bill buddy boy.

WSS

Probably, yeah.

If we're going to invest though, I want to invest in the engineers, scientists, economists, etc. Not English majors and theater majors. But I can easily see how people wouldn't like that.

Kasich seemed reasonable and not a dummy. I am just trying to find a silver lining. This current crop of Republicans cannot beat Hillary. I like Rand Paul but he comes off like a giant puss.

Why do you think Paul comes off like a puss? ANd yeah Kasich was very appealing to me. Sad to say I didn't know much about him nor really ever heard him talk before last night....and he's my governor.

But Kasich didn't say he'd disown one of his daughters if she told him she was a lesbian, and he attended a gay friends wedding.....put a donkey on him he's a ultra leftie, no win the GOP. They need blood, war and fuck all faggots in the fire.

Exactly.

Hr gave a reasonable response to a question about gay marriage. He's out

Why do you think Paul comes off like a puss? ANd yeah Kasich was very appealing to me. Sad to say I didn't know much about him nor really ever heard him talk before last night....and he's my governor.

I think he is soft spoken and didn't know the type of room he was in. He had the smarter response to Christie but his delivery seems geared towards academics and not a group of dummies. They were high fiving over Trump basically being loud and ignorant. Carson and Paul didn't have the projected voice for the room.

I think he is soft spoken and didn't know the type of room he was in. He had the smarter response to Christie but his delivery seems geared towards academics and not a group of dummies. They were high fiving over Trump basically being loud and ignorant. Carson and Paul didn't have the projected voice for the room.

Well if that's how you saw it I can't fault you for that. Wasn't my take though.

I'm thinking a Carson-Huckabee/Fiorina ticket. A lot of folks were impressed with both of them.

Maybe... a Carly Fiorina-Carson ticket.

Seems that Cruz and Rubio, though I like them a lot, ...may not be "presidential". Maybe

it's their voices...

Trump, Rand Paul, Christie, are loudmouth asswipes- they will be gone when most voters

decide they've sent the republican old guard a strong message.

And let me tell you all a story about a "man" named Jeb. He's not to be trusted to be a conservative,

and he is far, far less a man that George W.

Archived