THE BROWNS BOARD

Geno Smith out 6-10 weeks following "sucker punch"

LogicIsForSquares

The crafty veteran will now start instead of the gifted but inconsistent one. I'd rather play their best, seems historically we don't do so well against backups ... but that's ancient history, we are crushing everybody this year.

Zombo

Geno promised to attend the LB's charity event.

Geno asked the LB to pay for the flight and hotel. The LB agreed.

Geno no-showed at the event, and didn't have the common courtesy to let the guy know who was waiting for him at the airport near the charity event.

the LB asked Geno to reimburse him for those expenses, Geno agreed.

Today was 2 weeks into the training camp and Geno hadn't paid yet.

I hope the LB is ready for his next career.. because he's done in the NFL.

Sounds like his jaw will be wired shut for 6-8 weeks?.....and they expect him back in 10 weeks?.....

Id think, no matter how many supplements he eats, he will have a serious lack of protein from his liquid diet....

Wonder if he's gonna pay back that 600 bucks now....?

Geno promised to attend the LB's charity event.

Geno asked the LB to pay for the flight and hotel. The LB agreed.

Geno no-showed at the event, and didn't have the common courtesy to let the guy know who was waiting for him at the airport near the charity event.

the LB asked Geno to reimburse him for those expenses, Geno agreed.

Today was 2 weeks into the training camp and Geno hadn't paid yet.

I hope the LB is ready for his next career.. because he's done in the NFL.

If those facts are accurate, Geno learned an important lesson.......... Dick move by glass jaw.

Someone on the team should have broke that dudes legs before he made it out of the locker room. You don't break the starting QB's jaw over $600, at least not until the off season.

Takes 2 to fight. Reports are that Geno escalated the argument by 'getting in the LBs face'...... Careful who you get tough against, because sooner or latter you'll pick the wrong guy. Geno now knows this as he sucks up his dinner tonight.

Definitely NOT an unprecedented thing.......in addition to Quinn and Smith.....I remember Roger Staubach getting sucker punched by his backup QB......

.....and Jim Harbaugh once broke his hand punching a retired Jim Kelly....just because Kelly called him a baby(true)....

HA!....based upon his response, Id say Kelly was right!!.....

Archived