THE BROWNS BOARD

Kelly getting death threats from Trump honks...

Clevfan4life

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"We're gonna kill you because of the killing!!"

Ladies & gentlemen, the modern liberal.

Because liberals support capital punishment? - Kill the killers?

Or because liberals supported attacking Iraq? - Kill the potential killers before they kill(wmd)?

Or because liberals supported attacking Afghanistan? - Kill those who might harbor killers?

Or because liberals support attacking Iran? - Kill those who might make weapons to kill?

What an idiot. The dumbed down blind conservative.

Or because liberals supported attacking Iraq? - Kill the potential killers before they kill(wmd)?

Or because liberals supported attacking Afghanistan? - Kill those who might harbor killers?

Or because liberals support attacking Iran? - Kill those who might make weapons to kill?

No you're the idiot. Legacy had it correct.

You clearly cant distinguish between killing and murder. In war people get killed, but to want to assassinate Bush is murder.

Killing and murder are used interchangeably. Killing is justified, murder is unjustified killing.

... and whether certain killing is justified or not is for a different debate.

Abortion is murder. To execute a criminal is killing the criminal, not murdering him.

The cop that shoots and kills in self defense has not committee murder.

The thug that shot and killed those 2 cops in NY committed murder.

The cop that shot the fleeing black guy would be murder.

Its often said that Cain killed Abel, he actually murdered him.

Is it starting to sink in now?

I love the dumb ass liberal fucks who say "we are no better than the murderer we are executing, that we ourselves are murderers."

That's the same as saying that arresting and taking a kidnapper into custody is the same as kidnapping, therefore we are no better than the kidnapper.

Even the Bible allows for killing...but not for murder.

Liberals support killing unborn children. "Kill the innocent so we're not inconvenienced"

Liberals support killing unborn children. "Kill the innocent so we're not inconvenienced"

Not all liberals support abortion, just like not all conservatives are against abortion

Death threats against Bush were because of the war. I find it hard to believe people would be so incensed at socialized health care they'd threaten to kill a standing president. It was his skin color....people just didn't like a colored president. Those people won't vote for Carson either. They may be "ok" with Carson cause he's a republican and believes in what they do...but they still won't vote him as president. They'll make an excuse that they felt someone else, like Trump, was better. If there's anyone in the rep party that I would take Carson over them, it's Trump.

You're so full of shit. This isn't 1964. Those that hate Obama because he is black are on the fringe and irrelevant...yet assholes like you and Oprah want to perpetuate this illusion.

Those that hated bush because of the war were clearly not on the fringe.

And if any of you liberal cunts believe that Obama received the same kind of hate as Bush you are in serious denial.

Recall the outrage from politicians, civic leaders, black people and stupid white liberals when that rodeo clown in Miss. wore an Obama mask...he had to undergo sensitivity training. Hey, nothing but harmless fun if he wore a Bush mask...and I agree.

And what about the movie about a plot to assassinate GW Bush? Can you imagine the outrage over a movie about assassinating Obama you liberal dickwads?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-405644/George-Bush-assassination-film-wins-award.html

Liberals support the individuals right to choose what they do with their own bodies. That's unfortunately a distinction you might not be intelligent enough to understand/grasp. I don't support killing unborn children out of whim. I would love it if not one single abortion ever happened. Because that would mean every pregnancy was right for the woman. There are countless circumstances where an abortion made the womans life better so that in future she was a better mother to her future children. That honesty is the majority of abortions. But there other circumstances in a lot of abortions that as a society we should probably not tolerate. A woman using abortion as birth control..uh uh. If you're in the clinic every other month gtfo. And women letting pregnancies go to late term so they can perhaps make money off of fetal parts? Ok...now we're playing another game.

You have not shown an ounce of intelligence to attempt to question mine.

Well that's what happens when you make emotional unintelligent and unanalytical statements, such as..."liberals kill babies!!!". These are childlike statements representative of someone who says things without passing them through the natural filter for stupidity that god gave us, the brain.

No you're the idiot. Legacy had it correct.

Legacy didnt differentiate either. You missed the point(again). So dense.

So, just to be sure. Killing a killer because he murdered someone, isnt killing because of killing? I disagree.

I could care less who supports abortion or who opposes it. Yall been fighting about it for 50 years. Just the same endless debates and arguments. I assure you that republicans and conservatives abort babies every day too. And a bunch of self righteous christians do too.

And those that kill abortion doctors show the complete hypocrisy in Legacys comment. Which was the point that soared completely over Stewys pointed head.

Personally, I dont think ANYONE should be killed and no one has the right to take another persons life. Right or left. Abortion, terrorist, murderer, religious zealots, who ever.

Not all liberals support abortion, just like not all conservatives are against abortion

That makes too much sense. Just read these threads and you will learn that all black people, all democrats, all conservatives, all liberals, are all the same. Everyone has a title and fits into a neat little box. Some here are too stupid to even see how stupid they are.

Well that's what happens when you make emotional unintelligent and unanalytical statements, such as..."liberals kill babies!!!". These are childlike statements representative of someone who says things without passing them through the natural filter for stupidity that god gave us, the brain.

You're easily the least intelligent regular poster here. And in the running for the most gaping asshole. Liberals do kill babies. Frequently. And sell their body parts for that matter.

You're easily the least intelligent regular poster here. And in the running for the most gaping asshole. Liberals do kill babies. Frequently. And sell their body parts for that matter.

see how emotionally unstable you are? like a woman. But god even women these days are putting a clamp on it. No excuse for this unintelligent blather.

Legacy didnt differentiate either. You missed the point(again). So dense.

So, just to be sure. Killing a killer because he murdered someone, isnt killing because of killing? I disagree.

The irony is that you missed the point if you still cannot tell the difference between a justified killing and murder after all I have done to explain it to you.

You're a moron dude.

And those that kill abortion doctors show the complete hypocrisy in Legacys comment. Which was the point that soared completely over Stewys pointed head.

There was no hypocrisy in my statement, paintchips. I didn't state that liberals had the stupid market cornered.

But you're surely making that case.

Archived