THE BROWNS BOARD

Old Dawg says Edwards got traded

Old Dawg

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude, just get off the board. Noboday wants to hear your bS lies. If he was traded, it would now be all over the NFL site, browns site, and a REAL thread on here talking about it. You WISH he was traded. Fact of the matter is this, BE is staying here whether he likes it or not. If he really is traded, great but not so great. He has a big ego, doesnt play well under pressure, and runs his mouth and I certainly wouldnt tolertate that if I was ManKok. The Browns made the correct decision to get rid of that POS K2. Hes another waste of sperm too. He will never get better no matter where he plays. He may have been productive for us but who goes out and injures himself on a bike? Dumb ass humans thats who.

Who goes out and insults the fans and bitches "people dont like me cuz im from Michigan." BE does. We dont need him but then again we do. We are thin at WR. Every great WR drops alot of passes. Look at the WR from Denver last year and his stats, dropped even more than Edwards.

Just stop making crap up for your own sake and stop acting like a 4-year old with these crappy rumors. Grow up already.

GO BROWNS!

Archived