THE BROWNS BOARD

Old Dawg says Edwards got traded

Old Dawg

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
is anyone else getting the feeling that this trade is just made up and braylon hasn't been traded? just a thought.

Yes it was made up cuz NFL.com would have reported it already, just like when K2 was traded it was all over the place.

Funny thing is that the person that started this joke is an old faggot. What a loser.

So, we are 4 pages deep into this thread and not one confirmation of said story.

To the OP, I would venture to say that you should probably hold off on these things, I remember you posted some far fetched rumor last year that never came to fruition.

Thank you!

GO BROWNS!

That guy is a friggin mongoloid.

Whats a mongoloid?

*EDIT*

The term "Mongoloid" is a racial category used to describe people of East Asian origin. Its use originated from a variation of the word "Mongol", a people who are considered one of the main proto-populations for the race. The classification is primarily useful when studying human prehistory, and in forensic analysis of human remains, in which "Mongoloid" denotes a particular racial skull type.

I dont see where you get this analysis.

Whats a mongoloid?

*EDIT*

The term "Mongoloid" is a racial category used to describe people of East Asian origin. Its use originated from a variation of the word "Mongol", a people who are considered one of the main proto-populations for the race. The classification is primarily useful when studying human prehistory, and in forensic analysis of human remains, in which "Mongoloid" denotes a particular racial skull type.

also mongoloid Offensive Of or relating to Down syndrome. I am now laughing out loud for real.

You are a straight A student....since when is saying you are going to kick somebody's ass, childish? All humans do it no matter what age. Freak.

I never said it was childish. I said it's uncalled for and is grounds to get banned if it continues.

Now, I have noticed a childish manner in which you interact with other posters. That seems childish.

Much of your content seems to revolve around handjobs, blowjobs, and calling people stupid.

Guest Masters
Whats a mongoloid?

*EDIT*

You should read all definitions.

Noun

2. also mongoloid Offensive: A person affected with Down syndrome

That means nothing to me. You are the sob that started this rumor and acted like a child for doing so. Me wanting to break you is not childish. Do your research. You are the immature one not me. Telling me I should have ran down my daddy's leg is pretty original did you come with that by yourself? Its almost like saying you should have been a handjob or a blowjob. I despise rumor people like you. You need to grow up old man.

You should use commas and semicolons in your compositions. It makes your insults flow more smoothly.

The insults above are all choppy and don't roll off of the tongue.

4 pages of knee jerk reactions and bull shit over some moron making up a trade rumor......................come on people.

First Mangini was a asshole for disrespecting Rogers, then Mangini wasn't sold on Quinn or Anderson, then all the BS about being a 3rd party to a Cutler trade and now people are actually posting about Favre as our QB. Mangini said that he sent an invite to Favre to vist camp this summer, nothing about coaching, just as a visitor. an some here have him tutoring and ready to play.

You can't go off on every stupid rumor some media ass trying to make a name for himself writes. Now you got people getting fired up and reqady to kick some ass over a childish rumor. Don't read it or respond to it and this shit will go away.

Yes I have and I am sticking by them. Dumbass.

uh oh.....keyboard warrior in da house.

im scurred.....

please dont hurt my feelings with your insults.....

i mean afterall, my comment surely warranted you pompous attack. good job at sucking at the interweb noob.

There was a report on OBR (apologies if this has been said) that Edwards to the Giants WAS discussed and even close at one point but that talks had stopped at this moment. It MIGHT come up again but there was nothing currently in the works as far as they could tell.

Archived